Tfw no christmas

>tfw no christmas

blblblbl

You don't celebrate Christmas in Russia? Legitimate question

Speak for yourself Orthocuck

Orthocucks do on 7th January

It's called Yule.

Hahaha fucking Swedish pagan faggot go fuck yourself. I know you just miss BCC - Big Christian Cock, like your ancestors used to get on regular basis.

That's depressing, though.

>he fell for jewsmas meme

t.szlomo

Jesus is my empowerer and king, he would never betray me.

You were thinking of Satan, which seems to be your god

Commies replaced it with the New Year, and Orthodox Christmas in on 7th Jan, but it's not that much of a holiday. Our new year celebration looks pretty somewhat like your Christmas ("""Christmas""" tree, presents, decorations, """Santa""" called "Granpa Frost" and the president's congrats on the TV when the clock strikes 12 p.m.), but of course it's not really Christmas.

You got it the other way around. See it is us who raped your pagan ancestors and actually destroyed your religion lol hahah

Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It's not appears out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and Jewish cultural Marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negros, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s
Thanks to Catholics European Jewry, spics and niggers exist. Brilliant

That is depressing :(.

I'm feeling euphoric today that we celebrate birth of our Eternal King

Sorry, I don't speak cuck. You must've mistaken me for any other randomly defeated Pagan shits.

>tfw Christmas

>defeated
You leaders prevented extermination of the lesser races in South American and Africa. You are the cucks

KING JESUS IS GOD OF GODS, LIGHT OF LIGHTS AND ETERNAL GOD OF ETERNAL GODS.

WE ARE FOREVER IN GRATITUDE TO YOUR SACRIFICE, ETERNAL KING

Orthodoxy is by far the best christian denomination.

Fuck Christmas, it's a waste of time. Commercial to shit.

>Mom look at me I'm so different not Orthocuck mom get the camera

All I see is some strange letters of defeated religion. I can't really decipher it's meaning. Maybe I should speak to Pagan intellectual about it.

Oh wait, they all died 300 years ago, lol.

But it's fun.

BLASPHEMY!!!

>Orthodoxy is by far the best christian denomination.
Wrong.

>tfw birthday

I don't really celebrate it because I have nobody to celebrate it with
I'm just getting drunk and hope I won't woke up tomorrow

I'm not an Orthocuck, not even a believer. The point was, there is no "Christmas spirit" or whatever Catholic countries call it. Just a soulless Christmas-like holiday coined by communist kikes. There's not enough comfiness in it.

you accepted pope ...you got tarifs lol c

That's depressing. You need to remember that God is always with you, even if you're alone.

You need to start reading the word of God, join your local Church, they will accept you and make you feel welcome.

And never forget, we need to defend Christianity and our civilization against Muslims and Communists and we need every able bodied man.

Find Christ and you will never feel alone again.

God wills it.

le memes
le LARP
Catholic Church stopped genocide of European Jewry, injuns and negroes and now Cuck pope Francuck licks negro feets

Your Christmas spirit will return. Communism has fallen and Christ has risen!!!!

>mfw orthodox and still Christmas

What is this some sort of cuck language? It's like you're trying to say something, but you're so low energy that you can't even get the message across.

K
I
S
S

F
E
E
T