American here, I just came up to Canada on vacation. I was expecting it to be horrible but it's almost all white people...

American here, I just came up to Canada on vacation. I was expecting it to be horrible but it's almost all white people. Everybody is nice to me and they give me free coffee or donuts when I tell them I'm american.

Fuck I love this place, I ain't never going back.

I'm so sick of usa, it's like 80% black people in every city and murders happen every day. Where-as in Canada it's almost non existent.

I have yet to meet a gay person here as well, something that just boggles my mind since there is so many fags in America.

Really Sup Forums you told me this place was cucked, it's like 1000 times better than usa.

USA is like Canada on heroin, I fucking hate it. I'm staying here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozDDYcyrCNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to go back

This is clearly a Canadian making a thread to troll. Just ignore it everyone it has no merit whatsoever. I mean just look at dude weed man and you can see we are a gay shithole.

Nothing to see here move along.

> LARPer comes to canada in blizzard
> "All white" = visiting Saskatoon
> Doesn't know how to spot Canadian fags, cuz they sound different.
> Takes people at face value, doesn't understand that Leafs are only nice/polite to people they don't trust/like.
> Likely to be exploited by canadians if he stays longer
> Will learn valuable lessons about how evil this place really is.

love, American expat living in Canada 10 years now.

Fucking traitor. You'll get raked as well, cunt.

this is actually true. we had a canadian in our social circle for a while, once he finally got comfortable with us he started negging us like we were insecure bitches he was trying to fuck. canadians are dicks when you get to know them.

You can't stay!

fuck off yahoo serious, we bring the bantz and have better comedians.

Don't lie to him, brother.

Americans have guns, which is honestly the deciding factor in how polite and straightforward we are. We also killed all the douchebags hundreds of years ago with these guns, and they didn't make children of their own. Those that needed to be shot, got shot.

Canada had no such purge. People that don't hide their evil nature behind a polite fascade are considered stupid and oh exploitable. They will smile the entire time they're stabbing you in the back.

I have my rake ready for the day that is coming. There will be some dead redcoats up here.

>it's almost all white people

you're a fucking liar.

What part of Canada are you in?

It's called having balls. You just haven't evolved to withstand harsh Canadian winter and bantz.

And yes, other than Toronto, Edmonton, and Vancouver (which are very culturally enriched), most places are 90% white utopias. I don't even mind it because instead of integrating them we let them form their own ethnic enclaves in the big cities so if I want to buy a bunch of cheap trinkets and eat exotic food in Chinatown/Indiatown/Little Russia etc I just hop the train an hour to Toronto, explore, and then come back home to white people.

Saskatoon is %40 Cree dummy

Come live in the Ottawa valley. Only whites, high tech jobs, lots of nature

Canadian here, I just came down to America on vacation. I was expecting it to be horrible but it's almost all white people. Everybody is nice to me and they give me free coffee or let me shoot their ARs when I tell them that my government didn't recognize my God given rights.

Fuck I love this place, I ain't never going back.

I'm so sick of Canada, it's like 80% liberal people and muslims in every city and cuckenings happen every day. Where-as in America it's almost non existent, except for the big cities on the coast which may as well be Canada.

I have yet to meet Trudeau here as well, something that just boggles my mind since you can't walk five feet without stumbling on him moral signaling over some stupid shit in Canada.

Really Sup Forums you told me this place was cucked, it's like 1000 times better than Canada.

Canada is like the USA on estrogen, I fucking hate it. I'm staying here.

>forgetting Cuckgary in the list of enriched places

They're probably second most degenerate (after Toronto) pic related and they had him before London had one

This leaf is a perfect example of the people that should've never been born, because his ancestor was shot dead in the streets during a duel with someone he pissed off.

This syrup nigger is accurate with the shitpost.

How's that? I bet that you hate Canada. I would never leave Canada behind just because it got a little fucked, that's Syrian rapefugee-tier abandoning your country. Weedman is our Obama and we all know what's coming next.

t. Standing strong to Keep Canada Great

Another leaf on vacation here, although USA has some shitholes that are 10x worse than our own, there is room for everyone and even more prosperity for those who work diligently and resist the consumerist machine.

>Leafs are only nice/polite to people they don't trust/like.

true or shitpost?

By the way I've lived all over the country. It gets more redpilled the further east you go. Top-tier people are comfy innawoods Quebecer who are badass and backwoods Nova Scotian goodtime /k/fudds. They're basically all libertarians who don't know it and aren't fags about it.

Your patriotism is it's own special type of cuckery. I'm gonna cum on your corpse when the day of the rake arrives.

god-honest truth. I've met arabs and mormons that were more honest than the average leaf.

Literally a country of backstabbers. but the women are gorgeous.

False. We just bantz with our friends more and are better at the IRL shitpost and you know what just bantzier in general, what the fucks it to ya bud?

youtu.be/ozDDYcyrCNE

>t. jealous leaf

>Getting free coffee for being American?
>Not complaining about being cold posting in the winter
>Not caring about the gun laws
>Not complaining about chinks
>Probably isn't in the East coast or Quebec
Definately not American

go watch Kenny vs. Spenny on youtube if you want an accurate depiction of the average Canadian friendship.

Truth. If you can't take the heat get out of the rink and put on your sister's skirt.

Ottawa is not that white. Barrhaven is full of Asians and there are a bunch of French-speaking blacks around.

Fuck that breh come to Peterborough, we burnt down our fucking Mosque after Nice. We elected Maryam Monsef because of the virtue signalling but nobody likes her, it was literally Trent students.

truepost, canadians are monsters. most two-faced anglos on the planet and that is saying a lot.

> but

You should ignore anything a leaf says before the word "but".

It's just like when they say "sorry". them niggers don't mean it.

After everyone went for Team Trudeau in 2015 I figured that the future was clear. Married my slope girlfriend and she is a couple months pregnant now. My hafu kids will be allowed to rise in society when the rest of the whites are driven from the cities.

I'm mixed race mestizo, Anglo, so I am brown enough to never have to settle for anything less than beautiful white women. I hope to have white children.

I love how Canada is being discussed like it's one town.....

>do you know my friend Muhammad?

It basically has the population of what are small towns in some countries

A city of 35 million in China for example is basically too irrelevant to put on a map

>be Shanghai
>be most populous city in the world
>only 25m
>not even on a map
Shit