Russia doesn't celebrate Christmas

>Russia doesn't celebrate Christmas

Man I need to migrate from this shit country before it gets worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8GvCG0t7Fo
2ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#StopRaceMixing

You have all that land but don't use it, but you want to move to another country to ride their success. That's sub-human behavior, fix your country.

go out of your muslim neighborhood, then
when I lived in Russia we always celebrated Christmas

You've got Grandfather Frost, which is basically Christmas but a week late.

Good luck living there, it's desolated snow shithole with no infrastructure whatsoever.
Not even americans live in the desert.

>when I lived in Russia we always celebrated Christmas

You and your hipster friends?

Is anyone actually preventing you from celebrating Christmas? Go chop down a tree and put some lights on it right now.

Yes you do, you just don't celebrate it until January.

How do I know more about your country than you.

But it's not Christmas, it's Happy New Year.

>celebrate with latin/lutheran heretics

fuck you, we have 7th january

>chop down a tree and put some lights on it
Wait a second, you actually think that has anything to do with christmas? We do it for New Year same as everyone else. Christmas is a religious holiday over here as it should be

Hey.

At least we get boxing day.

>expects a pro-western cuck to know anything about his own country
You've clearly never been to 2ch

Oh thank god. Burn the faggot.

Already using your battle memes? That's too soon man, you should've started calling people Putin's shills for a few minutes first

Good, Christmas is a pagan holiday. Russians are redpilled

I'm going to tell my child the truth about Santa, he didn't exist. If he tells your kid my red pill, so be it. Suck it up you lying heathen

From Der Untermensch:

"On the infinite a steppes of Russian territory lay Eastern Europe. A sharp contrast is noticed when comparing central Europe with this enormous space. On both sides of the border is the same earth but not the same man.

It is the man who makes his mark on the landscape, while on the German side is planned orderly fields yielding abundant harvests; the other side is only impenetrable forests, vast and unkempt, miles of uninhabited steppes where even the rivers wind endlessly through the nothingness.

This poorly kept land which hides fertile soil could be a paradise for man, a potential "California of Europe" alive with fields and fruit, but instead it lies neglected and wasted, lost to the abyss of cultural nihilism.

This land cries out against the subhuman and his wasteful ways! This fertile black earth watered by burning tears, is only barely separated from the rest of Europe. However its Eastern European masters have not risen above their primitive ways.

The land sees only chaos and wastes because it is not cared for by true man, the bearer of high culture and genius, who would manage its development, and bring civilization to its soil instead of only cruel and endless war, and destruction.

Certainly, the developed nations of Central and Western Europe wanted to secure this land, it was their purpose. First there were the Goths and the Varangians, who based there empires in this territory and introduced culture. Then the Swedish, Flemish, the Dutch, Shwabs and Lower-Saxon settlers, attempted to bring light into the darkness. The cry for help sounded for centuries from these lands.

Even Peter the Great, Catherine II and all the rest called the German peasant and the German officer, a European scientist! A physician and engineer. But once again the forces of darkness, and the subhuman prevailed, the German spirit, which came to these lands to help, was brutally and senselessly destroyed."

>2ch
With all the weeaboos and chinks? If I wanted to talk to an autistic Asian I'd try any of my neighbors.

>Not even americans live in the desert.

and thats where youre wrong and why Russia is shit.
You have no resolve.
If theres an obstacle: you make a bigger obstacle for nature to sort our

>You wanna set up a town in a desert?
>Lets make a fucking dam to give us water for it.
>What about where the river used to flow?
>Not My problem

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Thats because in communism, the state is god.

celebrate Christmas yourself tripsman

How the hell? Don't Russkies celebrate on our epiphany? I thought that was the case.

>>Russia doesn't celebrate Christmas
really?!!! I don't believe it

Why is imagining Christmas in Moscow so damned comfy?

>Implying worshiping the spirit of hungry winter is not the most metal thing ever.

Иди нaхyй в гyлaг, Ивaн...

Just because you have to wait until after epiphany doesn't mean you have to be salty.

We do, but it's a religious holiday, it's not a wild party kind of thing. The big party thing is the New Year itself

everyone in Russia celebrate Christmas in 7 january, because Russian Orthodox church use Gregorian calendar.
retard, we celebrate it in 7 january

>Why is imagining Christmas in Moscow so damned comfy?

I have been there 15 days ago. -10 celsius outside, 25 degrees inside. Fucking comfy m8, if you are a bit cold you can always rest in one of the many cafes.

Migrate right into oven please.

I know enough about poor, uneducated, no modern medical treatment, no good living conditions the country called Russia.

People are so poor they drink some ethyl-based mixture for baths because they can't afford the cheapest vodka for $3. And even then they get fooled and drink methyl instead of ethyl, how many people died already? 75?

Shitty outdated educational system that is nowhere as good as Western or even Chinese / Japanese / Asian.

Shitty outdated hospitals and doctors with 30 years old and outdated knowledge about medical treatment or no knowledge whatsoever. While Western countries have modern ways of healing, curing and treating people, Russia has some Soviet Union tier shit and it only gets worse.

Shitty Asian-Muslim and anti-Western vector. Still paying money to chechens and they only demand more and more.

#1 Country in terms of Rich / Poor people difference. The gap is so gigantic between regular russians and corrupt as hell government yet no one cares or protests against it, literally passive slaves can't do shit for their own sake and enjoy being raped by their own government that lives in castles in Russia and pay millions for apartments and houses in Europe and US.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8GvCG0t7Fo
Literally everyone is like that Russian mayor. Except he's from province and not as rich as the others from the government in Moscow. Watch with subs.

Don't tell me what I don't know about Russia. It's a poor and depressing shithole. The more I know about it, the more I want to leave it.

THEN BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE AND FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.
t. Snownigger.

>Christmas is a religious holiday over here as it should be

Christmas is about feeling that comfy feeling all December and seeing pretty lights everywhere.

I can care less about the religious aspects of it. My great grandparents celebrated it, my grandparents celebrated it, my parents celebrate it, and I celebrate it with them.

If you do not celebrate it today then do not whine about it.

Oh please.

>ethyl-based mixture

Methyl, and not even methyl, but methanol, ethyl/methyl is hydrocarbon part

Ha cocaч, быдлo.

Russians just dont have that Spiral Power like the Americans

> I'm such a cargo-cultist, I want to celebrate Christmas on the same date as westerners.
That's pathetic OP.

Man, patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Yes?
Even here, where we have both a religious and a non-religious christmas, the christmas itself is all about family, friends and coming together. Partying at christmas is degenerate as fuck.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

I thought Orthodox celebrate it in January or something

we do but OP is a retard or proxy

The only time I regret living in Russia is when I remember cucks like you live in the same country.

So alliance when vlady?

I hear you can freely celebrate Ramadan in Putin's Russia though

also checked

Depends which branch you are

Serbs celebrate the 7th of Jan
Greeks celebrate 25th of Dec
Russians were communists so therefore forgot what a celebration or emotion are

>THEN BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE AND FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

No you fool, russians are not like americans or europeans. Or even asians. They wont protest. They wont even try to change anything. Everyone is uneducated, passive and literally retarded, only like 5% of Russians had a chance to travel somewhere outside of Russia and compare their conditions of life with the other, better countries.

People think that changing something will make it even worse, not better.

Everyone who gets a lot of money in Russia is immediately making a bridge to US or EU, getting a place to live there for his family, wise, kids or for himself later. Literally every deputy, minister, oligarchs and other officials are like that.

They are not even hiding it which is demonstrated in youtube.com/watch?v=q8GvCG0t7Fo
You can easily find their names in US registry.
And the most funny thing is even after finding their property in EU/US you can't do ANYTHING about it, that's how it works in Russia.

You think THEY want to change anything in Russia and make it a better country? Don't make me laugh. They don't. Russia is their workplace and their home is already in States or somewhere in France.
Fucking russians wont argue or protest against it, it's all useless.

This country cannot be fixed. Russians don't want to fix their level of life themselves.
Only Moscow is somewhat decent but only because all the money from Russia concentrate here before they get to the offshore accounts and for Miami elite apartments.

>All this fucking thread

Why haven't any of you impregnated this cum sucker yet? She literally begs for slav semen

>With all the weeaboos and chinks? If I wanted to talk to an autistic Asian I'd try any of my neighbors.

He's talking about 2ch hk/ which is like the fourth version of the very first 2ch.ru that was opened in ~2004 back then and closed a few years later. Basically a Russian Sup Forums bootleg imageboard with newfags of all sorts.

>celebrating heretic cucktholic Christmas which turned into a consumerist fuckfest and not a holy religious holyday
Kill yourself.

+15 rub

Russian Olgino team never sleeps.

Пpocтитe мнe бpaтaн я пpocтo pyccкoгoвopящий чeлoвeк из виpгиний.

Who is this semen demon?

What the fuck
you have Orthodox Christmas
and you give gifts at New Years
stop that bullshit

This. On 7th January.

OP is libtard.

>not knowing Sumipe
>Jap flag

Turn your proxy off.

Nippongese Russiaboo seiyuu.

Merry Christmas Russia