Ask an apostate anything

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Execution
qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2581&Itemid=64
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you payed your infidel tax yet?

How many jihads did you have under you belt before you saw the light?

Did the stones hurt when they chucked them at you?

>rapist
You can't rape your own wife. That doesn't make any sense.

everyone "raped" back because child sex wasn't considered statutory rape

>fuck the constitution, it was written by FUCKING WHITE MALES who owned slaves

oh shit oh shit oh shit

How does white penis taste seeing as you've betrayed your own kind to pleasure them?

154 788 963 518 515 651,15

Islam is not a race

Were you born in France ? Where do you/your family come from ?
At what age did you leave islam ? What was the reason ? Does your family know ? If yes how did they react ?
What do you think of the situation of islam in France ? How many muslims do you think there is in France ?

what was the one main thing that made you leave islam?

Does this mean you can have a beer or two, and unbox presents tomorrow?

yep, eat pork and even do this

What was it exactly that turned you away from the teachings of the Mohamed? What specifically convinced you that Islam wasn't for you?

How old are you?
There is a trend going on in Muslim's community among the teens: fuck Islam, rebel, all that stuff.
Drink, fuck, do drugs. That sort of thing.
Then they hit their mid 20s and """suddenly""" go back to being "gud mudslimes". Beards, arabic clothes, wife with 16 kids in burqa, kill all infidels and so on.

What made you tick and how did you arrive to that point?

the violence and immorality of this religion

still a shitskin

I was born in algeria and immigrated to France, like many

y u no respond :'(

see this

see this

>"islam" means "submission"

Does this mean that all muslims are betas?

so is jesus

Why did you leave? I am looking to convert. What do I need to look out for?

I would highly appreciate one question per post if you don't mind of course

convert from what to what ?

Can you be more specific? Which parts of the Quran for example?

Atheism to Islam.

Ok, np.
What do you think of the situation of islam in France ?
wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

OP

all of it

Most religions adapted to current times or disappeared because of current times.

Islam for the most part, seems unable to adapt to the present time. And lefties support it because they want to destroy society, much like the Muslims do.

That's just my take on it

hmm, why not try to become a muslim holy man?
Seeing as you were formerly one, you should have extensive knowledge of pisslamery and you could use that red pill other muslims
In other words you could spread subtle heresy among the kebabs and rake in lulz while gaining whatever benefits europe offers muslims

win-win

>rake in lulz
That's get him killed.

That's going to*

>What do you think of the situation of islam in France ?
the french are starting to wake up on what Islam really is. It is not a new version of Christianity, but a violent and intolerant ideology lookijng for supremacy

fucking m8
if you were truly to convert you'd know by now it's the trilogy koran/hadith/sira
written cancer

I heard that the young people in Pakistan were getting sick of Islam too.

Is there a backlash against it even in majority Muslim countries?

Get into shikism if you need a religion, its all about the search for truth, fucking Islam is just a medieval doctrine invented to unify nasty arabs

Bon gars.
Joyeux Noël.

Apostasy is punishable by death and ~33% of Muslims believe this should be enforced.

Because you fight in wars? What is wrong with that?

If cannot be more specific then it seems like you are faking.

See

99% unpillable, sadly
koran is perfect
mohammed perfect example
there's is nothing to improve or change: if you do, you're an apostate
sharia dictates everything down to wiping your ass or which foot to use leaving bed
taqiyya to hide all of this from you

there's a handful of muslims out there risking their lives to change this. They're the 1%

Have you read this chapter? It literally says to fight back when people attack you. Again, what is bad about this? Dont fight?

So 66% of Muslims really couldn't care less about it or say they are Muslim and really don't know anything about it.

Hmmmm, that really made me think

Like, I said "subtle" heresies, like pretending to pray or not eat pork, and to try to teach people falsely "to red pill" secretly in a way, besides if he does become an Imam i think it's called, people would respect his word and he could use that to make them more susceptable to the truth once they meet with it.

Do you think jews subverted the modern vatican by outright perverting dogmas without hiding it?
No, they did it by hiding in the shadows, the same tactic can be used for curing the world of not just Islam but maybe all of religion

>Is there a backlash against it even in majority Muslim countries?
atheism is spreading among muslims thanks to western medias starting to debate on what the real islam is. This is a really new trend, and we need to keep this momentum if we want to succeed

Which part? All parts. Fugging kangaroofag.

>Hmmmm, that really made me think
I don't think it did. You're an inbred Mudslime without a brain.

The point is that Islam isn't a real religion, its a political ideology that a warlord created to conquer an empire, its unfit for spirituality
There are much better religions, if people really feel the need

That's a dangerous game. Muslims call each other munafiq (hypocrite or someone who pretends to be muslim) or perform takfir on each other quite readily lately. See ISIS.

Le what

>sharia
Stop there friend. Which sharia? There is only one Quran, but hadith is not infallible. There are several schools.

If you want to criticise Islam look at the Quran. I cannot see any problem with its persciptions.

>I cannot see any problem with its persciptions.

>it prescribes to kill idolaters unless they convert

You're brain dead.

The Quran warns against accusations without evidence and it is a sin. Sorry, hypocrisy is not relativistic term here.

> if you wanna criticize christianity, look at the bible
fuck off m8
back to r.e.dd.it

I was talking about what is happening in the real world from which you're apparently disconnected.

No it doesnt. The Quran says that Allah has prepared for apostates a Fire.

Do your reading, your bias is showing.

Do they threathen you?

I already quoted it itt.

"But when the forbidden months are past,
then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);
but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them:
for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

9:5

attention whore

'look at me being trendy and anti social'
faggot like you bring shame to everyone
you should just kys now and save time

Maybe you should keep reading. This passage refers to pagans who break their treaty and attack. It is quite clear. You are either dishonest or ignorant.

It clearly states that converting to Islam is a criterion for them being spared the sword.
>but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them:

No normal person is going to agree that this is moral even if there is a special context.

Please offer a better solution for dealing with a group who betrays you and attacks you? Should you subdue them or just forgive them after a while like a cuck?

Respect to you for doing what you believe in, even if it is dangerous or uncomfortable.

Most people, of every race and faith, only do what is accepted or expected. They will hide from the truth, it offends them.

Kudos for taking the right path, no matter the repercussions.

Are you still a theist or have you gone full blown sperglord?

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know." 9:6

Literally the very next verse.

Reddit.com/r/exmuslim

For all your needs

The part I singled out is about religious coercion through violence.
Note it does not say "if they surrender, then open the way for them." They have to start praying and establish Zaka.

Ok, I'll give you that. It still sounds odd that conversion in 9:5 is a criterion instead of simple surrender.

Conversion is mentioned first, presuming because it is prefered for Islam. But protection and safety is still offered.

Thanks for being honest my friend. Enjoy your Christian holiday.

Why are muds so butthurt about ex muslims not having faith ? Seriously, I have seen people calling for murdering people like you

>Seriously, I have seen people calling for murdering people like you
The traditional schools of Islamic jurisprudence call for execution for men at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Execution

So a good chunk of Muslims believe you should be killed when polled.

There is just one more thing. Pic related. Traditional scholars interpret this differently. But you're a Quranist so this may not be relevant to you.

Here's the link.
qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2581&Itemid=64

what religion are you now?

If you had to point out some positive thing about Islam while you practised it what would it be?

Ama link my dick to your mum, Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4