CHRISTMAS COUNTRIES ONLY

You may only add your country to this picture and post in this thread if you are currently celebrating Christmas. If not get out because Jesus doesn't love you.
For those who Jesus does love;
>what Christmas song are you listening to
>what are your plans for Christmas
any other Christmas related discussion is also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-YS3ALKauA&list=PL0CA85D7FCDC70DEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of you faggots are such tremendous faggots

We're not allowed to celebrate Christmas in Britain because it offends the muzzies.

It's called Yule.

SWEED GET OUT PLEASE

His wife wants everyone to celebrate yule with red clothes symbolizing placenta or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-YS3ALKauA&list=PL0CA85D7FCDC70DEC

currently getting /comfy/ to this

going to have a nice home made dinner with my family and then watch tv with them

fixed

This

>You may only add your country to this picture and post in this thread if you are currently celebrating Christmas
>ads Russia

Orthodox Christmas is on the 7 January

i pity you

It's chirstmas in Anadyr, so if anyone on Sup Forums is in Anadyr they may post.

Celebrating Christmas since September reporting in

fuck you talking about?

Talking bout Christmas is racist to Muslims bro so we don't celebrate it.

your talking shit mate

Am I really? Please, tell me, what religion is THE MAYOR of London?

Jesus mows my lawn

You know its Christmas time when all the non Chrstians trot out the "acktwhualleyy its a pagan holiday lol how does that make you feel faggot" various sayings and phrases.

t. mohammed

Yep, you got it. He is in fact a Muhammed! The mayor of London is a fucking terrorist!

Christ wasnt even born on december 25

(6)
doesn't matter you faggot he has no power and we can still celebrate christmas

I wish all of Sup Forums a merry christmas.

Nigger.

No, no we can't. It is also called a festive tree in many places, and in many more they don't even bother putting one up. Even the royal family said we should think of Islam more. Face it, Britain is cucked.

Hi Earl

Guten Tag, Johnny!

In pagan times, every nine years people would sacrifice nine males of every species, including human men, by hanging them from trees.

Think about that when you're decorating your Christmas tree.

I think you may have watched Vikings and taken that a little too serious user.

>all faggots ITT

gayness, kill all yoursleves.

Happy christmas Sup Forums

Never watched that show. Did read part of the Gesta Hammaburgensis ecclesiae pontificum, which goes:
>The sacrifice is of this nature: of every living thing that is male, they offer nine heads with the blood of which it is customary to placate gods of this sort. The bodies they hang in the sacred grove that adjoins the temple. Now this grove is so sacred in the eyes of the heathen that each and every tree in it is believed divine because of the death or putrefaction of the victims. Even dogs and horses hang there with men.

¡Felíz Navidad, amigo españolo!