Daily reminder to Sup Forums that if you are anything other than a 100% pure blooded Anglo-Saxon you are NOT white

Daily reminder to Sup Forums that if you are anything other than a 100% pure blooded Anglo-Saxon you are NOT white.

Anglo-Saxons are mudshits who migrated from Iberia.

White = Germanic

>toothpaste in charge of telling who is white
hows rotterdam mohammad?

obviously slavs aren't white either that should be a given

Especially Turkish rape babies.

Slovenians = White
Everything else = African

Wrong toothpaste.

Daily reminder that OP is a filthy fucking Kike trying to divide the whites and keeps us fighting amongst ourselves.

This is correct and approved by the digits

>White people aren't white
Stop dividing people faggot Jew

We can come to an understanding and arrive at a Caucasoid haplogroup alliance. Of course one drop rule would be in effect but >1 percenters get to live within our communities but are sterilized.

We need a glourious white empire stretching from alaska to alaska

If you 75% white your are white we need to set a damn limit

I'm whiter than any of you

See now if you were white you might try to put together an argument why it's okay that you're a nigger.

75% is way too low given what we know about various traits and abilities and how they're inherited. Anything below 95%+ is basically a lost cause.

A-am I white?

KHAN'D

KHAN'D

WE WUZ GENGHIS KHAN AND SHIT

>t. Mongolian rape baby
Hello Cousin!

Why do you even argue about others not being white when you know that we have so much Roma and Turkish blood that we are by far the least white nation in Europe?

Stop embarrassing us.

Why shouldn't we?

I would never accept having an alliance with United States. I want all Americans to suffer and die. I even shilled for Hillary to that end.

Thats cute.
You think youre white