Uncucked Europe

Did I miss any?

You never left the EU, or do you have news to share?

Britain is still heavily cucked though. Don't kid yourself.

>t.

You've circled the wrong part of the netherlands, it's the south that's uncucked.

German
Belgium
France

Neck yourself

Just get Flanders in there and we good senpai

it's coming. It's just gonna be another thing Britain did first.

all I see are Tea niggers, englandistan, beer niggers, 4leaf niggers snow niggers and decayingshark niggers

has OP never heard of london or birmingham, we are just as bad as everyone else and i dont see how leaving the eu really gets rid of all the muslims we have and will have

Why does that include Ireland?

Thanks for encircling Frisia OP.

cos the paddys are next, they don't want a physical border dividing their country again

and fking 'Englandistan' loooooool, 2 tru when you're in bradford or brum

>uncucked europe
here you go, pic related

2 bad most of the countrymen from the blue region are in the white region

Is it meant to be an outline of Pepe?

Because white Irish natives are a majority at all age groups in our country, unlike yours :)

>cyka blyat intensifies

I tried

ooooohhhhhh, does the blue show a +ve relation between plumbers:academics, and the white a -ve?

include italia

Do you have data to show that white british isn't a majority at all age groups? not that i dont believe u

Go to London, then say UK is uncucked.
>B-BUT LONDON IS DIFFRENT IT DOSNT COUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also
>scandinavian faggot
>uncucked

Shitania is literally owned by jews. "uncucked" lol

Do you seriously think that a simple case of Brexit washed away the shame of the Rotherham case?

That shape looks like a pepe

The UK really isn't as fucked as people make it out to be, its just that everybody is crammed so close together here that the slightest thing makes headline national news. You literally do not see any non-white people outside the ghettos they made for themselves within the cities, I just worry about it spreading.

>Iceland
>Uncucked

Reykjavik is literally full of hippies with dreadlocks and a massive heroin problem. Imagine burning man types of girls with hairy vaginas, a tomboyish attitude, a drug problem, and hippie ideologies like casual sex and trying to cuck you is okay.

stop destroying my perception of iceland

we're 25% more white than America

its ridiculous really, americans who came here would be amazed at how white everyone is

>london +55% non-native
>rotherham muslim rape gangs
>one of the more non-white countries in europe
>rampant feminism and antifash

Sorry, leaving the EU isn't enough. Lets be real here.

slavs saved you from muslims before, we will do it again

why

You should still have a different standard than the americans. This is your ancestral homeland that reaches back millennia.

thatsthejoke.jpg

>Muhammad the most common baby boys’ name in England and Wales

We're the official terrorist killers of the EU as of yesterday

>Captcha: Bremen Marseille
Some of you see alright, watch out for any terrorists over there