ok

ok

ok

That's the spirit

ko

ok

ok

holy shit that pole wasn't lying

poles really do bash a live fish on the head with a mallet and then cut its head off every christmas

jew here. I concur. Fuck white people.

ok

i guess u could say.. things went FISH!
hahahaha

Me too. The Puritans in England were right when they tried to remove Christmas. It's ungodly.

ok

vale

I hate people who hate christmas

Ko

Haha

i guess u could say...

the scales have been tipped

not only that we also keep the carp in a bathtub and nobody takes baths while its there

at my house the entire family would gather and my dad would bash the carp against the faucet until it was dead and we were like hooray and then we brought it to the kitchen

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ovens

Okay

Did someone get angry and started throw fish everywhere?

edgy

>USA-tier humour

I hate the presents shit. Can libtards do something useful and complain about all the wasted trash.

Anyone over 16 should no longer get presents.

not ok

When I visited Russia for a holiday I found the supermarkets to be one of the strangest things, among many other strange things.

I noticed a tank, full of live fish that you could select to have killed and take home fresh. Not so strange but it definitely wouldn't happen here.
What was so bizarre was the sheer amount of fish in one tank. Hundreds of fish crammed in together. It was so fucking full you couldn't see through it for fish. They were so packed in they were losing all their scales and looked disgusting, the water you could see at the top was murky and yellow, it was just rank.

What's wrong?

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

Ah good times.

Carp is the worst fish out there, its a swimming rat just like pidgeons are flying rats.
Carp eaters are the worst.

Something is looking fishy about this store.

>
at my house the entire family would gather and my dad would bash the carp against the faucet until it was dead and we were like hooray and then we brought it to the kitchen

its not like carp cares a lot

>losing all their scales
You sure it wasn't a mirror carp?

I would hate it too if my family didn't give a fuck about me and i had no friends. Suck it up, massive loser

God damn it Karol

kys
Christmas without carp is no Christmas.

>eating fucking carp

wtf ?

You wanna talk about it?

>retarded traditions

lol being in czechia is like being in a savage fuckfest. no wonder this country is so anti-pc. i mean carp is shit but pic related is easily animal abuse.

I don't even understand his "joke" dont lump us in together.