How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Pic related,

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tokyo (CNN) Japanese millennials just aren't having sex. That's according to a government survey published last week, claiming that 42% of men and 44.2% of women -- almost half of Japan's millennial singles aged between 18 to 34 -- are virgins.
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

Thank God this is gone. It's just going to piss women off. Way too obvious. And it doesn't offer any argument on how this benefits her.

Depends, what is the "Tips to look after your wife"-version? (I'd like to hear the opinion of women on this, but I'm sure I'll get unfunny "hurr, implying women deserve anything"-shitposts.)

GOLF, Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden. GOLF.

Also, DILLIGAF

i could sort out all the womens myself if needed. let me know.

>"Tips to look after your wife"

that picture implies the man has been working all day (allegedly to earn money for the household), ie the modus operandi throughout millennia

The fact that they're virgins isn't the issue; it's more of the fact they're not procreating. Most young people go to big cities for work like Hamamatsu, Tokyo, etc. where the entertainment is mostly bars and adult-centered. Chances are they'll like start a family there too but limit the child to one because of how expensive it is.

I've been to countrysides and the elderly people would wave at me because I as a young person am a rare sight and they would know I am a tourist. In order to raise a big family I reckon the environment has to be in the countryside.

>how this benefits her

by having someone provide for her and her children rather than living in squalor as a single mom or joining men as slaves for our corporate overlords in exchange for the pretense of appearing in any way useful

better hope we have enough xenoestrogen to produce enough beta cucks to care for these """""liberated""""" womyn or we're going to look like japan in 20 years

It's advice for wedded couples. Wife and husband are opposites and complete each other. I'm guessing the picture is from some SJW leftist crap written by misandric feminists for some cultural Marxist college course.

How do I save my useless piece of shit girlfriend who doesn't do much for me and belittles me despite me working full time? This is what I want.

Last resort is to leave her but we have a baby together because her implant didn't work (Had to take it out when she got pregnant), and I don't want to bring up my child in a degenerate broken family.

Sad be suse even girls who want to be housewives wouldn't do this.

Reminder that the majority of society's problems came from the abandonment of gender roles. Women were made to be pregnant at 18 and looking after a man, not wasting years of their life getting (((educated))) and pop out one kid at 35 that she immediately abandons in daycare.

Sounds like she needs a good old fashioned honor-killing. Those are legal over there right?

Just give me a visa to Japan, keep the yakuza off my back, have the government finance my offspring and I will single handedly increase the birth rate of Japan with my bbc. Your women will be DTF with an exotic prime specimen like myself. You NEED me, Japan. You know you're getting pristine genetic material and you don't have to worry about any religious radicalization. I'm actually doing YOU a favor.

If you remove 'husband' from it most of it is fantastic advice for either partner

I'm not muslim but I have been searching through our history books for a solution.

Convert to Islam and discipline her. If she's big on virtue signaling then she will convert to Islam too so it will be within your religious right to beat her when she gets out of line. Stop being the "weak horse" and become the "strong horse". Everyone loves, respects and wants to be the "strong horse"

Sadly enough your 'genetics' means a higher chance of diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, kidney issues, sickle cell disease.... etc etc

this is how things were for thousands of years and everything was peachy.

btw what the fuck is up with capcha?

Those were the days. 12h at the factory would have been harsch though. Still for the reward of this type of wife & a gaggle of children = worth it.

By having a happy and healthy family.
Physical and mental health of husband and children are of no value to wife? You are a product of the welfare state and nothing more.

Welfare & child support for single mothers NEEDS TO GO.

Did a genetic screen test. I don't have those issues because my granny ancestor was smart enough to let a white man "colonize" her if you know what I mean. God bless the white man.

>Be a little gay

i would rather see japan fade away slowly than see it become multicultural

I didn't count on getting married
While you guys fuck the same women niggers spread their filthy genes
However whites whores are more likely to abort white children

Back in the 50's when gay meant happy.

/comfy/

Wow women had it really bad back then.

This so fucking much. If someone cannot feed their children they should starve or outright be killed. Supporting these subspecies only creates more of them.

They're much happier now

Wouldn't be kinda bad to have a country full of homeless single mothers on the streets?

You poor bastard why the fuck didn't you she an abortion? Women that bitch and moan as soon as you get home from work deserve nothing. Truly self-obsessed and it shows she doesn't care about you. I'd leave mate though you'll still be paying her for 18 years, bretty brutal spot you're in bud hope things turn around

it makes me feel like my gf has replaced all of these with "bitch about my period"

I've always wanted to see the country side of Japan; looks super comfy. What's it like?

There is no jpeg on the internet which can adequately express my disgust at this """""""""""""woman""""""""""""""