Opinions about Ireland/irish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72BrqGNvaT0
youtube.com/watch?v=SZTKZEyeBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The true niggers of the white race. Worse even than Slavs.

WHOEVER CONTROLS THEM RUNS THEE WORLD, HISTPRICALLY SPEAKING

WHEN BRITAIN CONTROLLED THE MOST IRISH, WE WERE THE BOSS OF THINGS. NOW THE AMERICANS HAVE 40 MILLION IRISH AND THEY RUN THINGS.

HISTORICALLY SPEAKING, THOSE DRUNK BASTARDS ARE THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE A NATION CAN HAVE - IF IT WANTS TO RUN THE WORLD.

>cheap labour is the most valuable resource a nation can have
you might be onto something there

IT'S MORE THAN LABOUR.

THE NORTHERN IRISH GET THE BEST GRADES IN THE UK. BUT THEY'RE WHITE OVER THERE SO IT COULD BE GENETIC.

General Irish folk I've met are very lovely but fun people. Can't say the same for terrorists like the IRA and Ulster Volunteers.

f

where's ireland again?

>aryan blood
>catholic
>pretty women
yeah, they're alright

TO OUR LEFT.

you wish you'd be irish like me uhu?

Careful in the North, though. The Ulster Loyalists are nigger tier, pretty sure I remember reading they scored worse than gypsies in most exams.

Everyone that isn't a retard feels the same way.
It's complicated because some will argue "well the Troubles started because loyalists were being dicks" but nobody can say that either side was really the "good guys." IRA of the troubles did some awful shit. The only upper hand they have over the UDA/UVF and the brits is that they were fighting for people who were actually oppressed.
Didn't do very well, though.

I don't give a shit

Simple folk. Low IQ, very religious, like a drink, but affable.

North is based & guns are perfectly legal.

South is nigger tier.

fenians are basically poles of celtic nations

Yeah, it was a horrible time for both nations.

Wait a minute... you're not Irish...

Very good thread, now we can finally see how many newfags from reddit are among us

we are aryans. one irish woman should be presented to me to culturally enrich..

red head please.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING

The Italian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him not-Irish and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>pretty women

you have never been to ireland have you

Irish guy here. What you think doesn't keep us awake at night.

They're pretty they just go to seed early and fast.

There is no such thing as Irish any more. Every one has Anglo blood intermixed. The Anglos should come here and finish the job. Every Irish woman deserves Anglo children.

>. Every one has Anglo blood intermixed

mfw both my daughters married irishmen.

mfw I turned into whiskey.

Those gals won't be getting much in the divorce.

Bit of a meme country tbqh.

Women are gross.

Weather's terrible.

No jobs, no future.

Soon to be overrun by Niggers, Brazils and Poles.

sounds exactly like scotland :(

>implying they even belong to the white race

Superior cousins of the British. Bro-allies of Spanish, Portughese,Italians, Poles, ancient Greeks. Best type of Americans - Kennedy and Reagan FTW. Eternal enemy of war-mongering Germany and transexual viking countries. Only country that will survive white genocide, will have to build wall to keep anglo remnants of Eurabia out, out, out.

Most Southern Irish people are fine. Those from the north tend to be the low IQ arseholes.

Same as Britain desu.

At least you have brexit. We're forever cucked by EU telling us who to tax and how much.

duno about that senpai, scotland wants to be sweden 2.0 and will do everything to ruin brexit and the UK is still a leftist authoritarian shithole let's face reality. We're all cucked in our own ways, Ireland has the Euro and kilometers per hour, but we also have tv licenses and arrests over offensive tweets.

The bad weather and shit people is a feel I know too well though from being scottish, i swear there's something genetically wrong with us compraed to England.

They have an interesting story until Provos showed up. Worst scum ever.

I love St Patrick's Day, we play my favorite game "kick the mick". Proud descendant of Brits and Ulster Scots.

>we play my favorite game "kick the mick"

No you don't.

I can dream

Beautiful country, shockingly stupid population.

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

mfw the Italian came to the Ireland thread and beat me to my own joke by tricking my own people

You're doing Urban II's work flag memer

poo in loo xD am I oldfag now lol!! look kinda is below you! he poo in street!! hahah!

Based. They should invade Northern Ireland and genocide all the cucks there.

Don't feel bad I don't actually hate Irish like I do Italians

>VeelRE7H
>RE7H
>REH
>ACK FUCK REEEEE

potato nigger trolled by his own ID

They are friendlier than the scots, they don't have that huge chip on their shoulders that many scots have.

I like the non butt hurt ones, most of the ones who live in England are this way.
Last time i was in Ireland someone asked me if i was Catholic or if i was Orange. He was a brain injured alcoholic to be fair.

>pretty women
t. ugly ginger potato nigger

Gangs of New York taught me that the Irish are the niggers of Europe

Well, right now it's on top of your mom

hahahaha nice pic

gobshites. Subhumans.

>pretty women
>aryan blood
plastic paddy confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=72BrqGNvaT0

youtube.com/watch?v=SZTKZEyeBHI

DELETE THIS YOU TAIG BOLLOX

Bros

Make me

As an Irish-America this thread and any of the negative comments about Irish people being the TRUE niggers of the white race are 100%+ true, not because I am self hating but because, unlike Israel supporters/fetish fags, I've ACTUALLY TRAVELED OVER THERE, to Ireland and was VERY disappointed. I see the Irish as an old abandon (and drunken) building that "COULD" be great if they got their shit together through hard work. I mean I don't drink and I personally have a good work ethic. The pure female potato niggers I saw there were either fat, ugly or beanpole but ran off all the white men with their princess cunt shit, many seem to screw niggers since they saw it on America TV. I couldn't even could the number of coal burners with black eyes an domestic type injuries. I don't know how they handle that in Ireland but in America I never saw a nigger get arrested for domestic, only mexicans, whites, and asians.

Fuck the BBC.

>t.1/64th Irish mulatto

I bet you would you shlag

He who controls the Irish, controls the universe!

copypasta material that could be interchanged by any other (insert nation here)

>unable to handle the bantz

nobody hates ireland dumbass, we are just being ironic

now, go choke on a potato
oh, wait, you dont even have a potato, enjoy famine

>glorious british people
>polish flag

his nose couldn't be more brown desu

probably afraid you'll send half his family back after brexit

I really hate it here and dislike the the people in general to be honest.

BEGGORAH, SHUT IT DOWN SASSENACH

>Aryan Blood

Wait what?

Once on Omegle I met an Irish guy and I swear I couldn't understand ONE word that he said. He said he understood me just fine.

I felt bad because I made him think I was just making fun of him. But jesus christ you guys and your forest speech is indecipherable.

>Only country that will survive white genocide

Not if you traitors keep accepting refugees

TIS ANOTHA FAMINE!

I typically try tone down my accent (it's not even a strong one) when talking to non Irish people.

>I see the Irish as an old abandon (and drunken) building that "COULD" be great if they got their shit together through hard work.

Shit, I know that feel

They're fine I've never had problems with paddies but Brits are fucking obnoxious

desu I kind of like you guys but I think all your colonial descendants are mostly subhuan

I'm a self-hating Irish person. The A*glos were right, Irish people truly are niggers painted white and the fact that the free state is literally r*ddit: the country is a testament to this.

I can't wait to leave this shitty godforsaken island.

Did you retards ever think that maybe the Irish don't want to see their country wind up like America? Maybe they see the wide-eyed, foaming-at-the-mouth consumerism that has infected so many people here and don't want any part of it.

Also you don't look tough or noble when you spout platitudes like "muh work ethic" and "muh hard work." That shit is a total lie, what you're REALLY saying is "I make more money and can buy more STUFF!"

Potato famine.

Should go back to being British

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bollocks? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Irish Culture, and I’ve been involved in numerous festivals promoting Paddywhackery around the Globe, and I have over 300 confirmed souvenir sales. I am trained in Hurley making and I’m the top seller of "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" T-shirts to Amerifats in the entire Northern hemisphere. You are nothing to me but just another quarehawk. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuckin large-sideburned words. You think you can get away with saying that shite to me over the Internet? Think again, you dirty spa. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Irish Historians across the globe and your IP is being traced right now using potato-satellite technology so you better prepare for the storm, gobshite. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, knacker. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can educate you on Bacon and Cabbage in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a Powerpoint lecture. Not only am I extensively trained in giving guided tours of the Guinness Brewery, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mullaghduff Fife & Drum Band and I will use it to its full extent to Riverdance your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little prick. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your acting the maggot was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, jaysus the head on ya. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re going to be fucked out of it, you lanky streak of piss. I will shite fury all over you and you'll drown in it. You’re fucking dead, you big gowl. Brits out.

Ireland > Scotland > Wales > Pakistan > Bongland
This is the truth

this

and my last name is mahoney so im unbiased

The irish are like white arabs. They have infiltrated every corner of the globe.

We are the Master race!

Jesus you sound like a tool. Get a fucking life

>Ireland > Scotland > Wales > Pakistan > Bongland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sweden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nu-germany >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Turkey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>France

>no shoes

confirmed potato niggers

>those digits
I went to Ireland my self once, since I have relatives over there, and I was surprised (and disappointed) at how many Africans and Arabs there were. The women didn't look that different, other than seeing more redheads. Ireland isn't as great as a lot of people, especially people in America, make it out to be. It needs its own Trump, desu.

An abomination upon God's own country, one of the last fortresses of papacy and sodomy. God save the Queen.

English and less so Welsh people are vastly more racist than Irish and Scottish people, from what I've experienced, one of my best mates is Scottish and another good mate is Irish, you can see it in youtube comments, it's a struggle trying to red pill them, which is why England should become independent so we can rule ourselves

my honest opinion?

niggers but white

seriously, fuck potato niggers.

Raise your nations IQ into 3 digits and we can talk.

>Shitty weather: Ok for me because I love the rain - pluviophile, not okay for most people
>Women: Average, but loyal if you avoid the city-sluts and arn't a blue pill cuck
>Economy: Meh, if you don't like in the city you can live comfy enough if you arn't a lazy cuck
>95% White: For now..

I like them desu, I just hope they can sort their shit out so they don't end up like the rest of the West.