This is why I'm pagan.

ITS
TOO
MUCH

that IS pagan lol

*Thats why I am Orthodox*

is this a jesuit tradition?

he sug babi dig rite ? :DDD

The catholics are the fucking dogs, hitler was a jesuit. Go fuck your rimhole with a sharp knife pls.

That is why I'm a shaman.

nice cropped picture, achmed

totally doesn't look like you're leaving something out on purpose

>captcha was trucks

Merry Christ's Mast.

Ok, I feel dumb but, I don't see what other people are seeing. I see the pope kissing the thigh of a statue of the baby Christ.

The angle might make it look like something else, but... I mean, that's just silly to think there was any intent on the popes part to look like he was giving head.

What am I missing?

reminds me of how i kept getting pizza captchas during the pizzagate literally all the time lol

>What am I missing?
nothing. op is autistic

catholics are pagans

Circumcision time?

Om-Nom-Nom.

what you're missing is that Sup Forums is filled with autistic kids

kissing statues nothing wrong

Kek wills this will be the last pope

The "Catholic church" today is actually not the catholic church at all... but a judeo/masonic anti-Church infiltration who blocked the true Pope Gregory XVII (Joseph cardinal Siri) from executing his lawful office as Pope, on 26 october 1958. Two days later on 28 october an elected antipope intruder of masonic signature entered the balcony and presented himself as "Pope" John XXIII... From that moment on the Church collapsed, the modernist and illegal Vatican II council was opened and it is this false, evil, Masonic Church agenda. The real pope of the catholic church is H.H. Gregory XVIII today, he is the living succesor to Pope Gregory XVII who died on 2th may 1989 of poisoning. The Vatican was taken over and systematically dominated by the hardcore left communist Secretariat to Promote Christian Unity... which turned the focus to uniting with world religions for the benefit of the New World Order. in 1967, Cardinal Villot revealed to the Jewish Parisian Lodge (Masonic) that he had successfully changed the role of the papacy from rulings on faith and morality, to following the regular policies of the Masons who work with the communists. So it is a smokescreen and a cover that it is the "Vatican" pushing world government, when it has been successfully infiltrated and compromised...

The Jesuit Order in its founding was very much Jewish. All five of its founding members were Marrano Jews
(i.e. Jews masquerading as Christians).
Ignatius Loyola - Founder of the Jesuit Order (Jewish)
Alfonso Salmeron - Jewish
Diego Lainez - Jewish
Nicolas Bodadilla - Jewish
Simao Rodriguez - Jewish

nice trips, but i see you haven't history enough, but its true, Hitler was a jesuit. So what the fuck are you implying? This pope is also a jesuit. Look at how far he has distanced the Catholic church from God. Hitler found the methods of jesuit control of others very effective and used it.

What the fuck is wrong with you niggers?
He's kissing a babby jesus statue.

I mean even Protestants can't pass this off as le idolisation because it's Jesus.

This pope is pretty entertaining!

Ahh here he is, I wondered why didn't you show up in the first post at the first sight of z pope.
The most loyal vatican-cucked servants.

And people thought I was a looney when I claimed the pope isn't even a christian
suck on that baby dick "christians"

MODS MODS MODS

All religion is blue pilled and degenerate

kiss the baby's forehead ffs

I'm still getting pizza capchas.

Why does that trigger you achmed.

wrong

if you believe in science and evolution thats your religion

Lol thats cute

please, enlighten me

this is why i come here

>the inquisitors were jewish

Look at this goy

The truth isnt a religion

I am catholic and I hate this degenerate-loving pope.

The Book of Enoch will be handy during the coming times

This is surprising cathocucks were always pedos.

>being a Cuckolic

Is he smooching some crucified kids ball bag or what?

It is, fedora

Pope Francis has done plenty of horrible things. You don't need to create a photoshoped image to generate a controversy about Bergoglio.

the other side of the coin

Next pope should be Polish

>how many boys do you need pope-kun
>we are your biggest fans
>Croats will never have a Croatian pope

Himmler was the Jesuit, some think Stalin was too, but Hitler like Mussolini and Franco was just a Catholic dictator. When you factor in the Masons like FDR and Hirohito controlled by the Jesuit General, you can see just how easy it was to start WW2 and every Euro war for centuries previous to that. Mass human sacrifices really so yeah, the mother church absorbed many aspects of Paganism. It's like the Borg, building a collective.

Christ is the Lord, you kiss his feet

So if i believe in gravity does that make gravity my religion

This is why I am jewish

>kissing baby Jesus = you want to fuck kids
Have we looked into the painters who showed naked baby Jesus and cherubs? Some serious shit going on there

I was in Vatican and Sistine Chappel was additionally painted by "underpants" artists who were hired to paint over private parts that great artists did. Most of old marble statues had dicks chiseled off because its "immoral".

Main reason great painters drew shit naked was because they were so good and "special" they knew they can do it and get away with it.

Nah

Next pope should be from Japan

He should be Chinese so half China becomes Christian for dosh.

They meet every year to discuss reuniting the church. It's just a formality at this point.

I hope it will never happen. Is the Orthodox faith worth it at this point? Catholicism is just too cucked.

Austism

Feeling nostalgic about last week eh?

I bet his lips are all chapped and gross with all the shit he's kissed

[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]