Globalists and our Galaxy

Humour me here Sup Forums

What if the globalists are actually benevolent in that their greater goal is to unite Humanity that we might be allowed to join the galactic community? Any aliens looking at us got to be thinking that they're not about to allow a tribalistic, warlike species to leave their rock with that kind of attitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutbirds.org/they-had-feathers-is-the-world-ready-to-see-dinosaurs-as-they-really-were-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boi they want to paunch earth clean dude

we will never ever leave this planet when they are done blowing out finite resources for $$$$

>mix weak life forms with more developed ones
>don't expect war
>libtard logic

>implying aliens are ((((benevolent))))

I smell heresey

this. then they form some (((intergalactic organizations))) to fuck entire galactic clusters. aliums don't even know what menace they faced. the best way to unite countries on the Earth is to tell truth about aliens(but truth is that they don't exist)

That's a good question OP. Among the globalists there are competing groups that have been at war for eons. It has it's origins in the Orion wars. You could research it to find out more about them, and us. When you do, you will find that people like David Icke are actually telling us the truth.

There is no "one" galactic community.

They're doing a real shitty job of it if that's the case.

How are they going to reach the stage of age exploration when the population of the whole planet is composed of sub 100 iq mongrels?

What they want is to be the tiny minority that rules it all unopposed

Aliens already control us with bacteria and parasites that are in our bodies. we are already slaves to them and don't even know it. Our gut bacteria is what controls our every movement,we are just walking hosts

We are not advanced enough to become one global community

And we never will be with evil globalists that want to make us into highfunctioning retards

what for ?

>And we never will be with evil globalists that want to make us into highfunctioning retards
/thread

Exactly. Africa, South America, and the middle East at least should all be barred from leaving the Earth. It's the only way to sustain a multiplanet society without splintering

we could unite if we face common enemy

dohoho

>60% white and falling
literally all white countries mine included are being flooded with non white subhumans of the worst kind

(((common enemy)))

who would that be ? Logic trying to overthrow stupid consumerism ?

It will be against the satanic pedos. But it will only encourage more strength thru nationalism because only thru respectful nationalistic values can we truly coexist and advance as a planet

People didn't even realize there were other land masses and groups of people across the oceans, not even one thousand years ago.

You can't be serious in your faith about that claim.

the common enemy is (((them)))

I don't think there are any aliens. We are living on a flat earth covered by a dome. Dinosaurs aren't real, neither is gravity.

It's current year, son!

>t. gut flora
Get out of here, parasite!

That's an interesting point you make. I take it you work *aren't an neet. What's your profession?

The colonist selection process would have to filter them out internally

Anon5 already told us (((dinosaurs))) are birds

>being this new

Nah dawg

That's might be true but you can't force unconditoinal love on the people. In trying to do so, they are only creating more hatred. It has to come from within all mankind's heearts, naturally. They are going about it all wrong if that's really their goal.

Link?

maybe. but you only know what they told ya. it's up to you to question it.

>What if the globalists are actually benevolent in that their greater goal is to unite Humanity that we might be allowed to join the galactic community?

By spreading Islam, destroying the quality of our products, and lowering everybody's wages? If this was their plan to unite humanity under a civilized flag which would impress any aliens who visited the planet, they're pretty fucking stupid.

Get rid of muslims and niggers and we can think about it

Already showed two pics. Look up 'National Geographic dinosaurs are birds'

What? How about presenting some fucking evidence for the existence of some "galactic community" you fucking nigger-loving crank, holy fuck multiculturalists are desperate

Birds are dinosaurs
allaboutbirds.org/they-had-feathers-is-the-world-ready-to-see-dinosaurs-as-they-really-were-2/

not arguing, just asking...have you ever seen a real dinosaur bone? are you sure it was real? what made you certain that it was real?

Then they'd be far better off telling us that that is their goal while revealing that there in fact is extra terrestrial life in contact with our planet.

Otherwise, I'm just going to assume that the globalists are trying to set up a tyrannical cabal to rule the Earth with an iron fist where whatever they say goes, and there's nothing civilians can do about it.

>and there's nothing civilians can do about it.
Bump

This, in a couple of hundred years, with total decline of natural resources, we will be getting stuck here.

This is now a meme

Also, I seriously fucking don't certain it desu senpai

it's about damn time!

Kill the xenos

they are on the side of the annunaki who ultimately want to kill a majority of humans on the planet.

that's exactly why told for the time desu i got this affirmed on 23.

This is the great delusion.

Have fun burning in Hell after the demons fool your stupid ass with the alien lies.

The only aliens that are real swam across the Rio Grande.

Hi Anon5

don't be silly. i just seek the truth. I don't claim to know it.

but ask yourself this: can you objectively agree that you only know things about our existence because someone else told you? we "live" in an interesting world.

Yeah I can agree with that as far as this subject is concerned

Which is why I am not an atheist any more

I'm a faithless cultural Christian

convince us that you're not making it up then fuck face

or maybe you're a meme christian who just does it to feel good about themselves by telling people they're going to eternally burn. maybe you're the only one in for that?

security guard. but i have a bit of education.

Kek confirmes that nature is based and only the strong survive

Then you are on the right track and smarter than most. there is a bunch of fuckery going on and it will not stop until people stop just believing what they're told and question everything...literally everything.

You Christian?

I am. But desu my belief in god is separate from these issues.

I seek the truth about man. Who is driving this train and what are his motivations for keeping information suppressed?

sorry didnt see the spirit cooking ref. I don't think that satanists are the cause.

More likely driven by money/power and those that live on the other side of the ice barrier.

Antarctica? Been on my Steve Quayle trip lately

The whole antarctica angle is fascinating to me. Most people think I am a loon, but there are some compelling and thought-provoking theories.

At the end of the day I just want to know the truth.

Yeah man I got turned on to it by the Hagmans

I really want to study the bible

Crazy how this election got me interested in Christianity and then more I learn the more it points me to Christ

A lot of people started looking to God during the election. It is a strange phenominon. Follow your gut senpai.