Japanese student found

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20161224_21/

m.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/besancon-l-etudiante-japonaise-a-ete-tuee-selon-les-enqueteurs-23-12-2016-6489309.php

>they have not disclosed his nationality, but they say he is not from France or Japan.

I'm not saying it was Muslims, but it was Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa#Murder_of_Hartevelt
thediplomat.com/2016/09/air-china-travel-tip-sparks-fresh-accusations-of-chinese-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck, i meant Found Dead In Japan

She deserved it. Communist bitch

FUCK, I meant found dead in France

and another Isolated case.

i want to japanize her smile with my ochinchin

If they don't say he is some shade of shit.

South Malaysia you're fucken drunk

singapore plz

Singapore has fallen.

Get it together.

How the mighty have fallen. I'm guessing African

Go home, you are drunked

merry christmas my brtheros

That's one mean case of Paris syndrome.

Merry Christmas to you too, brthero

what did japanese media said about this ?

Merry christmas!

I think this is a wikileaks dead mans switch that tell us to nuke Singapore

Ficki ficki nihongo

I don't even get why the press even hides nationalities for cases like these when they know them. Sooner or later, you have to reveal them and if not you, then certainly someone else will. Dancing around the issue and speaking in vagueness just makes you seem dishonest.

because she's high asian this ill get more attention and support than if she was french

Serves her right for going to a third world nation.

They keep saying "his" killer. Is this a Jap trap.

probably a polack weeb

The police said that he is "jeune et brilliant, meaning young and bright. Definitely not a Black. I doubt that he's an Arab too.

Someone's been at the Tiger

This fucking guy

Merry christmas to you too, lad

Real talk: the guy was probably a fucking BR. I have never seen a race more infatuated with Japs.

>La police judiciaire de Besançon est à la recherche d'un étudiant, âgé de 20 à 25 ans, ni Français, ni Japonais.

neither French nor Japanese

I bet a Korean did this

real talk though, don't send your kids to study in France, if they want to learn French send them to Quebec, our Academia is shit and the country is very dangerous for asians and for girls, so for asian girls...

I want to be that guy.

No, he ran away to a country "exterior to the European Union".

Honestly I find the lack of details disturbing.

Perhaps an Algerian muslim took her to watch anime with him, mistaking her for a real life anime girl. France is full of weebs.

i can confirm this
t . im asian living in france

It's okay user, we all make mistakes sometimes.

France is dangerous.

Anti-Left & Anti-Right are puppets.

Why French media hide criminal's nationality,face??

please show it!

I think maybe he's a rich saudi or something

Why do frogs hate asians? Fug you, weebs are legion and they'll avenge her

Because he's a muslim. In these cases, it's always a muslim.

Looks like the Japanese are going have provide more than just volunteer janitors for La France.

If you want your kids to learn french get them french lessons where ever you live. This shithole that is quebec won't teach them french and they will feel the brunt of racism that will make them not be happy here.

merry christmas :)

Quebec unis are great and asians here take the brunt of racism from arabs and black who kill them for a couple hundred euros due to the stereotype that Chinese people always have a lot of cash and alla sians look same.

Quebec is great for immersion learning and studying, fuck you and your mom.

maybe kurosaki san got raped,robbed and killed...sadly.

lol, the fuck you doing Singapore?

>haven't released the nationality
But if it was a white rapist his face would be on the cover of Time right now.

Japanese comment sections already blaming the woman for traveling to a Muslim country

kurosaki san was student,not tourist.

I didn't say tourist you irradiated nip

>not getting the joke

Religion of peace at work

East Asian countries need to start going to give negative travel advice for Europe. You wouldn't recommend your citizens to go to the Congo like you wouldn't recommend them to go to Germany or France

aren't mistakes punishable with death in Singapore?

merry Christmas to you too Best Gook

i know how this feels
hang in there, pal. and merry christmas

China's century can't come soon enough. Getting real tired of the shit euros keep pushing

Here's her jewbook: jewbook.com/narumi.kurosaki

some big-name Japanese bands were booked and scheduled to play in the Bataclan when the snackbars decided to play NES Duck Hunt IRL. consensus here was that they literally dodged a bullet, and people started to realize that Europe is fucked more than they had previously thought.

Japanese girl who got murdered as soon as she stepped off the plane in Romania made big news too, the media didn't specify that it was a gyppo that did it though

>start giving
did you just fall out from a time rift or something
all west european coutries are now classified under the same safety/ travel advice tier with indonesia and uae
(effective since first trucking)

So since singapore had a stroke trying to make the OP, a nip student gets murdered and they won't say who the suspect is but say things like:

>The judicial police of Besançon is looking for a student, aged 20 to 25 years, neither French nor Japanese.
>The suspect is a young man without antecedent, believes the police know, but he is "potentially dangerous". Indeed, by studying his bank card statements and his journey on the Internet, the police detected a "very intelligent" individual. The young man "connected to hard to reach sites" and used unusual ways to communicate. From there to talk of premeditation, there is only one step.
>The young man has fled to a country outside the European Union but is "in the process of being located".

So it's basically confirmed its a rich sand nigger

I would at least get it right chink boy.

TAKE GOOD REST!

GENERAL KAWASAKI

she is cute and would look good with make up. sad to hear she is dead.

france and germany need to sort themselves out. italy needs to not fall to the same depths.

kurosaki needs avenged. arabs & coons should fear the samurai

they said the same shit about those 2 japs that got beheaded by ISIS

sick country

Or a rich nigger.

Or some weeaboo from Sup Forums.

That being said I would have impaled her with my dick.

wait?

Is she dead?

It's revenge for the japanese cannibal who killed and a ate a student in France and walked free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa#Murder_of_Hartevelt

Nope.

>t. We need to chip and shock collar every man
Tell tumblr I said hello

>Nope.

Has anyone seen this mans nose?

>Aussie expat shitposting after coming home drunk as fuck from a christmas party

you are not very good at posting

>Japanese girl who got murdered as soon as she stepped off the plane in Romania
Wow

Kek. Link?

Damn you, I clicked on the thread thinking, "Oh, good. Wonder what actually happened?"

>F

You should come to Monkey Island instead

What do thy say about the UK?

>kill woman for being healthy and tall
>rape her dead body
>eat her because apparently he'll stop being a manlet if he does
>retarded French libtard laws send him to japan as a free man for being "mentally ill" to be interned
>nips with commonsense know it's just perversion, can't arrest him because frogs already made him a free man.
>degenerate nips turn him into a celebrity
>give lectures, write books, star in shitty b-movies
>collect welfare

Disgusting

When will a vigilante nip act?

Might it's fishy we don't get the info on it

a cute japanese girl. That's rare.

Damn i should be mad as hell but i just feel depressed. As if I'm fading away...

The government asks them to and they're fine with it because they hate white people.

Bring the happenings on the eve of the west's most hallowed holiday.

Bring death and destruction, carnage and chaos on the day we cherish our loved ones.

And on that day, you will break the chains of the most terrifying beast the world has ever seen, slumbering and not yet dead, to scour the earth in fire and terror as it has done so in the past.

KEK WILLS IT

>France
>almost Franciskistan
>hide nationality of criminal
>its not French
>its not japanese

Try to guess.

come on kek your breaking my balls here

maybe he's a brazilian student. Your people are violent savages.

BAZUPO

Clearly a tan German with Nazi roots. Why don't white people learn to live peacefully with Islamic communities?

Wtf I hate nips now

thediplomat.com/2016/09/air-china-travel-tip-sparks-fresh-accusations-of-chinese-racism/

We are not savages, thats a wrong idea people have. If it was a monkey she would already been found dead with the wallet and cellphone missing. Also all the niggers that do stuff like that are here becxause they dont have money to travel abroad.

Merry Christmas my intoxicated friend. What are you drinking tonight?

What the fuck are those blades anyways? They look way more ineffective and versatile than a machete