POLITICO exclusive: Donald Trump lied, not really 6'3''

Looks like your God-Emperor has been exposed to have exaggerated his height, Sup Forums.

I'm 6'2" and when I got his autograph he was just about as tall as me. Eat shit faggot.

Still taller than you, OP

I'm 6'2" and my license says I'm 6'3

How astonishingly non-relevant.

we already knew that. He's shorter than Jeb! but that didn't stop him from taking his lunch money.

Imperial system is retarded.

1. who cares
2. he was probably 6'3 when he was younger. most men lose about an inch by his age

This.

>one inch
Stop the fucking presses

Why do manlets think they can fool people with their lies? When will they learn?

Canadians Are Manlets Of The World

great investigative reporting politico

>electing a literal midget as your commander in chief

LOL

people become smaller when they age.

>I'M NOT THAT SHORT! Just look at my driver's license.

This means he is actually obese.

>H-HE WAS ONE INCH OFF

god they really are getting desperate now aren't they

at the shortest he's over 6'0 so who cares. 6 foot is and always has been the gold standard ... besides he's so based he could get away with being 5ft nothing

I'm 6'3" yet my drivers license says i'm 5'11" since I got my learners right when I started high school.

I'm too lazy to update it.

Manlets usually exaggerate hieght by at least 5 inches so trump confirmed for about 5'10 5'11
kek manlets baka

This is the last straw, Im done with Drumpf. He has betrayed me for the final time!

>democrats trying to cherry pick anything to smear trump

This is how you know hes winning

devilish.
i'm going to one up you big time friend: i'm gonna do the same. People will accept the 6'3 listing, they will! Unbelievable, isn't it folks? There's a very important catch folks. The catch is.. i'm 6'1 . It's true, it's true. We are talking big league devilish here.

Thank God for high quality investigative journalism. :)

This is pathetic

>THIS CHANGES EVERTRHING!!! HE CAN'T BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT

Has Politico ever been good or is this the regular shit they publish?

POL ON LITERALL SUICIDE WATCH

DRUMPF BTFO

Im six foot and have met trump in person, he is much taller than me

>(((The Media))) is so desperate to stump the Trump they've been reduced to /fit/ memes
Sad!

I'll agree when the left agrees Obama was born in indonesia