Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.
I'm having an argument with a friend about same-sex couples raising kids.
Can you throw some information about the downsides of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2Zem9ILPbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no downsides, you prick bigot.

bump for help

S-So the left is right?

There really aren't any.

While a same sex couple isn't quite as ideal as a hetero couple, they're still far superior to single parents or the foster care system, in terms of raising kids who don't grow up to be fuck ups

ALL GAYS ARE PEDOPHILES
LOOK AT MY POST IT PROVES GAYS ARE THE WARRIORS OF THE ANTICHRIST

"I have already decided my position please provide evidence in support of my conclusion"

This is your brain on Sup Forums

he's meming you

but seriously, why would you get into an argument over something if you don't have anything ready to support your position?

and don't just take people like this word for it. there's a whole lot of different angles too look into the issue that could have substance depending on what your worldview is.

FUHRER MOAR HETERO COUPLES ARE NEVER BAD PARENTS

DEGENERATE GAYS INJECT METH INTO THEIR KIDS AND SEX THEM.
YOU DONT SEE THIS DEGENERACY IN STRAIGHTS

the downside is that biologically most humans are heterosexual, so being raised in a gay household would legitimately warp your sense of gender roles and family existence

how is this not reason enough to ban the practice of gay adoption

Well, I'm fucked.

Don't have a mom and a dad

But it's better than a single mother

So there you go.

>leaf
>is gay
wow never saw that coming

boom

1) Canada a shit

dad and mom > two dads > one dad > two moms > one mom

I'll bite. That is everyone's brain regarding any position/decision that has even the smallest amount of emotion involved.

>Amanda
>Scott
>One is a she
>One is a he

>a same sex couple isn't quite as ideal as a hetero couple, they're still far superior to single parents
that's wrong though, see my data ( )

>2 moms
>dismantle patriarchy
>our visibly unhappy "daughter" was a girl inside

that guy could literally fuck her off the building

would you?

>you are
>a dumbass
>what is irony?

degenerates shouldn't raise kids

The Bible says it's a sin to be a fag and that parents are responsible for teaching children the way of the Lord

Yeah... So according to this... Whatever the hell it is. If you have 2 lesbian mothers there's a 40% of you not being straight

So you actually bought that?

Being gay os a choice i could fuck women whenever i want but fuck women lol

I'm pretty sure most faggots just want to adopt children to "prove" they're as functional as heterosexual relationships. Just like some women go to military only to "prove" that they're just as strong as men. And they fail miserably.
Is it possible for a woman to be a good soldier? Yes. Is it possible for fags to be a good parents? Yes. Is it likely? I don't think so.
Children are not to be used as a cure for their inferiority complex.

If you don't have any evidence or logical support for your position, then why the hell do you have a position in the first place?

Get fucking educated, then form your opinion, not the other way around.

I've donated sperm to three lesbian couples. It's the least I could do since they can't impregnate one another.

fags molest kids

YOU FUCKING MORON. WE ARE SATIRE. STOP RUINING YOUR REAL LIFE RELATIONS ON MEMES.

It's not an ideal situation but two people raising kids is better than one. As long as they don't try and force their gay agenda/turn the kid trans no harm really comes from it.

Two gay men could, more than likely, raise a child better than a single mother. That's just a fact.

gays don't really want to raise kids - they just want to push the issue as much as possible to piss off normal, Christian Americans. Gays are too busy having pozz parties and chugging dick to raise children effectively. It's a pitiful virtue signal and a shame that childrens lives are ruined by homosexuals

heteros people molest kids

its okay if they're decent people, user.
if they can put their bs behind in order to properly rise a kid, taught them a strong moral code, teach them the stuff that every kid should know, just with a little spin that this kid has two dads/moms.

raise*

>meme president
>still believing that we are parody

See

>Whatever the hell it is
data
>If you have 2 lesbian mothers there's a 40% of you not being straight
i don't get your point.
of course you're more likely to be a faggot if you're surrounded by lgbtqiia+ shit all your life

>implying
go back to Sup Forums

>hurr I don't know shit about X
>but I don't want to lose an argument oh my god my ego can't handle it
>tell me what to say please, I don't want to educate myself

KYS RETARDADO DO CARALHO

I would decide as I'm about to cum

I keep seeing this picture, where the fuck is it from and who is she?

Name?

Listen carefully:
There are studies, showing that kids adopted by gays will be normal, there are also studies showing that they will be losers, it depends on the bias of the researcher.
However, both sides agree on one data: biological parents in a life-long marriage raise the best kids compared to all other variations.
Which means that argument is really about bio vs adoption. So if you put social pressure (maybe in the form of benefits) on people to live life-long marriages, kids will be better-off.

faggots aren't into the whole fidelity and monogamy thing. (see left panel pic related)
i'd like to see a study that shows something contrary to the one i posted earlier.

dad and mom > one dad > one mom > two dads > two moms
don't be an ass

OK, now tell me: what percentage of fags are child molesters?

are you fucking serious?

single mother parenting is the absolute worst. fathers typically make the best parents because they are the most responsible and impart those values but do not provide as much nurturing and emotional support than mothers.

>states "single parent" instead of dividing the list even further

I'm willing to bet that 2 homo-men could still raise a kid better than a single mother as long one was the "man" and the other was the "woman".

I mean shit, look at the lesbian shit. It's completely downhill there.

youtu.be/u2Zem9ILPbc

>this

I work in the behavioral adjustment field and 90% of my clients come from single motherhood households.

The other 10%? Dad's a truck driver and isn't home most of the time or the kid is biologically fucked from the start.

Anything is better than an orphanage. Rich gays make better parents than poor straights.

The abuse is homosexual in character, but the abuser usually isn't. They are just pedos, and pedosexuality, so to speak, is less discriminating than normal types of love hen it comes to gender (makes sense in a way)

But pedosexuals don't have sex with adult men the way homomsexuals do

*when