Autism epidemic in finland

how do we fix this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkHWJEGqUE
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/basics/definition/con-20021047
youtube.com/watch?v=WKYD-cDd_Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck.

helsinki is an immigrant-infested shithole

>healthy respect for personal space
>autism
fuck off roach

what the fuck is going on here

what the fuck is going on with constant threads with vague OP pictures without context

do you want your thread to have less than 10 replies?

This would confuse me.

The beginning and end of this queue is not clearly demarcated, which may lead to queuing confusion, a fate worse than death.

Bloody foreigners.

>queuing confusion, a fate worse than death

I love you

They're waiting at the bus stop but they keep very far from eachother.

oh god and I thought we were the ones who took queuing seriously

I imagine it would make it harder for religious trucks of tolerance and diversity to wipe out and kill large amounts of people in one. We should pay close attention to the fin's cultural traditions; they kept the commies at bay, so they should definitely be a useful tool for combating shitskins

By removing kebab

are you sure thats Finland?
that looks like how us swedes wait for the buss to

So what happens when the bus arrives?

The queue is probably twice as long as the bus. When it arrives, the passengers will have to move closer together, which will trigger their autism, panic ensues, people will be trampled to death and there will be much wailing and gnashing of the teeth.

My theory is that in order to prevent that, Finns never actually board busses.

OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN AND BY SOME ROACH!

truckmen might get one before he is overrun by puukko-wielding finns who also keep distance to each other while stabbing over and over again. then we would resume queuing for bus.

Have Nords ever invented anything?

I had to find this image for you fags.

Easy, invite some inbred 3rd world muslims, you'll have a melting pot of autists and cousin fuckers, in 2 decades it'll all work itself out.

I've been to Turkey, most people don't have a concept what a line is. It's all smelly fat unwashed people just bum rushing the bus door as it opens. Like a race to win getting on the bus first.

Finland is literally Autism:the country

What's to fix? This looks like a great respect of personal boundaries. A little excessive, maybe, but nothing wrong with it.

We are just cautious because niggers might try to run us over. No autism here so plz no bully

You are probably right on thr last ones boarding the next bus

What is problem with finngols? They seem to be minding their own bussiness.

Everything looks depressing. I can't blame them.

So in future we will get screeching, fighting and raping autists

RARE FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGG

nords have a high concentration of autism
t. sperg with a finnish father

ahahahahahaha

Underrated

What do you have to gain from standing close to each other? Do you want to get robbed?

>dat pic
That's my country!

stupid cunts

R A R E
A
R
E

>police highscool
>litteraly the most autstic
nothing to see here

fix? autism helps create memes and
he who controls the meme production...

>Hervanta

Fug, I'm like 1 km away from that place

>The guy next to me might be a robber, better move a bit
>Haha, those extra 70 cm literally shield me from crime, take that, would-be robber!

i dont see anything that needs fixing except that flag of yours kill yourself t*rkroach

i love winter because there's less normies around. And i wouldn't want some smelly fucking turk near me either.

It may sound weird, but Suomis are actually not as autismal as the Swedes.
Having close contact with both peoples often, I'd describe the finnish as simply a more stoic version of the already quiet and manner abiding Estonian.
Basically japanese-tier reservedess and mindfulness, but not with the accompanying soullessness of the rice nigger.

Swedes, however, are genuinely autistic - they reject what happens in the real world and instead prefer to build upon, and reinforce each others little fantasy worlds. They're just crazy!

>Turk wants Finns to huddle together so he can molest women in the crowd
Time for the final solution

you have to do everything that helps

It'll be glorious. Maybe 1% will be idiot savants with unlimited energy focused on technological progress and contribute to the innovative spirit present in Finland.

well, you get some extra time to react

That is Tampere though.

No need to justify yourselves to me, Scandinavians are bro-tier and have my full respect and support.

>This would confuse me.
Not us.
Takes special kind of autists to get confused in creating a queue.

>tfw no fin gf

spoken like a true brit, im proud

Why do you want to fix a healthy society?
>flag

this triggered my cock

you should deal with the cockroach epidemic in turkey
oh...

Do "Americans" actually exist, or are you just diaspora from all over the world?

How can American inventions be real if Americans aren't real?

Read the text on the wall behind them

kek. most brit post i've seen in ages.

Looks comfy

Finns are stabby. The extra distance is to give you the time to unsheath a Katana, and fight off an assailant.

Sauna :DD

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.
The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.
They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.
Crystal children’s auras aren't specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn't in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.
The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Hello Eesti your country is cute :3

Never go full autism

Wtf are you talking about? It's a Canadian flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkHWJEGqUE

Do you prefer indian lines?

HE KNOWS
THE OPERATION IS BLOWN, ACTIVATE IT

imagine the smell

t. turku

That looks like a massive waste of space.

I wonder if Finnish engineers and architects have to account for how much excessive personal space the average Finn needs when building infrastructure.

Finland is third most sparsely populated country in the world.
We have 17 inhabitants per square kilometer.

Space is not an issue.

Lack of vitamin d

Hope it stays that way. Otherwise you'll be dealing with a conflicting social obstacle when allocating space

>autism epidemic in finland

are you blind?

>those long words

what's wrong with spaces?

>I've been to Turkey, most people don't have a concept what a line is. It's all smelly fat unwashed people just bum rushing the bus door as it opens. Like a race to win getting on the bus first.
Just like in Brazil.

Life in that city must sucks really bad

>Lack of vitamin d
Yeah, that can definitely be an issue. Everyone I've ever known took vitamin supplements at least when growing up, most people still take them during winter. For niggers it's even worse since niggerskin is worse than white at producing vitamin D, they are almost guaranteed to get fucked up if they don't take supplements here, and wanna take 3 guesses if they'll be taking vitamin supplements when they don't even fucking know what vitamins are, nor did they ever have any need for them in their sun-scorched countries.

>be Finn waiting for bus
>bus arrives
>sprint 200 m down to the bus stop
>don't quite make it in time
>arrive late for work... again
>fired
>no jobs in this economy
>kill myself

I should've taken the train instead

Space is the only thing we got going for us.

What happens if you don't get enough vitamin D?

BY GASSING THE MONGOLS

those people know each other

Sanasol and tran = healthy individual

why finlan?

man even in China people respect a couple cm of space

SAD
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/basics/definition/con-20021047

Fucks sake.
>Do you get served quicker? Does the line move faster? Does it stop people cutting in?

I don't get it. Please someone explain.

Mandatory hardstyle/trance/whatever similar every day for 10 months

Pls nuke Helsinki already

Afaik, the most severe problem is if you have deficiency when you're growing up, it'll fuck up the growth of your bones.

LUL, happens all the time. Feels autistic man. I can confirm doing that same thing every time at a bus stop. Also, pic from literally 100m away from where I live. Make Hervanta Great again.

How are Finns able to withstand both extremely cold and extremely hot temperatures?

We just dont care

>I don't get it. Please someone explain.
You get to rub your dick into a strangers ass

Any closer and they will stab each other

Any closer we would commit suicide

I'm pretty sure it being a police academy behind them has something to do with how they are standing. Then again I never had a fucking reason to go to Finland

What percentage would you say are Crystal children, considering 1 in 68 children have autism?

We are indomitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYD-cDd_Gs