KIKES BTFO

GOD BLESS BASED OBAMA.. one of few good things he's done with his Presidency

Telling the Kikes to get their greedy, grubby hands off the land they've stolen. They already stole 87% of historical Palestine..

BASED AF!

cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_towns_and_villages_depopulated_during_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus
mises.org/library/ownership-land
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL HEIL HITLER FUCK JEWS AMIRITE?

OH WAIT THEY'RE BEING MEAN TO MUSLIMS???

OBAMA PLS HELP STOP ISRAEL BULLIES!!!!!!!!

I will give you that man, as much as I dislike Obama, I have to agree with that ONE FACT you brought up. Of course him giving them more billions of $$$$$$$ this year is supposedly "the worst" thing that's ever happened to the bandit welfare-state of Israel. I dunno if you are a democrat or not, but if so, many of you full well know the scoop with Israel, but surely, knowing this you can see why many of us become proudly "anti-semetic". (no matter if we really feel that way deep down or not)

Burgers attacked first.

Jews made California bloom.

U.S.A. is an invented country.

Jews have all these Nobel prices.

Jews deserve this

So now you're sucking King Nigger's BBC since he's imposing social justice on the one based state in the Middle East?

Nice to see so much humanitarian concern for mudshits on this board.

>based

Schlomo plz

this isnt reddit

he allowed the exact thing to happen time and time again during the last 8 years, and now he simply abstains instead of condemning, total faggotry

>Jew calling anyone else 'nigger'

You know you're a sandnigger, too. This is not about social justice.. this is about telling the kike that they cannot steal anymore than they have. Isn't $38B enough??

They're not based at all when their entire existence is contingent on Western support (financially and politically).

Too bad Trump is going to defend Israel :^)

Israeli people are welcomed in Canada

Take whatever you want

Maple sissies won't do shit about it

I've noticed that Russia has been shitting on Canada a lot recently. Did something happen, or this just blowback from the ceaseless leafposting?

Well theres a whole bunch of problems with this.

1: Israel was founded by jews, and when they first came there the 'palestine' people were just squatters on desert, to which the British had kicked out.

2: The muslims that now inhabit 'Palestine' were not native to those areas. When the Arab armies invaded all at once a bunch of migrants from these countries moved in thinking israel would be stamped out and there would be new muslim land. These muslims have no place being in Israel, period.

3: The arab countries to which these people came from will not take them back. These countries are also why Palestine gets billions of Aid from the UN, which then gets used y the terrorist regimes running palestine, which the arab countries created as well.

4: The terrorists in Palestine use civilians as human shields, meaning routing them always has a human cost. Though the israeli army has a better record of dealing with civilians in a battlespace than any current army, the media would have you believe otherwise.

Isreal has every lawful right to exist. Palestine does not.

Trudeau has been trying to saber rattle with Russia over Crimea.

Does Canada even have an army?

>
>Everything is the white mans fault meme

Doesn't work like that anymore Hector. Mexico is a shit hole because it's filled with people like yourself.

Schlomoa are just obsessing because in their heart of hearts they know Trump doesn't give a singular fuck about their tribe insofar as it doesn't promote his agenda personally. It's why they shilled for hill so hard. Don't be fooled by their agitprop.richard Spencer is a kike shill too. The jew's deceit is real. A new age dawns though.

Proud JIDF here. How did you know?

Must have smelled the shekels on me with your big nigger nostrils.

Meanwhile I'm a pro-Jewish Aryan master race. LMAO at your life!

>the one based state in the Middle East

Everything wrong with the Middle East can be traced back to one of two countries; Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Both of them need to be exterminated and their territories shared out to their neighbors.

shut up you filthy sandnigger.

Did I touch a nerve, mongrel? How's it feel living in a 60% white country? Pretty shitty right?

If only you had a strong ethnic cleansing and expansionist program like a certain Middle Eastern nation, right???

Oh, but that would be terrible because fuck those Jews, huh? Silly goyim.

>how would you like it if your country was turned into a capitalist bastion of technological innovation, fed by deserts made to bloom and fueled by cutting edge medical discoveries

I'm not a Muslim, so I gotta say I feel good about that.

what ethnicity are you cleansing? You're both sandniggers.. it just doesn't make sense

just give the other sandnigger the right to vote in the West Bank, and be done with this. Oh, and stop supporting terrorist groups too

after trillions of dollars that could have been spent on bigger and better technological improvements were stolen by the kike....

Israel didn't happen in a vacuum

>Sup Forums is now pro-democracy and pro-UN

UNIDF OUT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

> he thinks I care that Detroit, Chicago, and California exist

Nice meme

if the greedy little jooslimes want the land, they need to absorb the people living in those lands and enfranchise them. I don't give a fuck about the UN.. although it's amusing how upset neocons are now..

If it would get the fuckers out of Lakewood (NJ), sure, why not.

>tfw this is a VERY rare instance in which i prefer obama's position to trump's position

also, i have 0 problems with anyone who is jewish, racially or religiously, based purely on that fact.

i simply do not like the israeli government trying to set up shop in the territory of others and then bitching about how it was theirs all along.

t. trump voting patriot who understands that he is not perfect and this is just one of the roughly 10% of things i was never on board with about his platform. i still love the hell outta this cat, however.

Because giving minorities the right to vote works really well, right Tyrone Gonzalez?

>the Sup Forumsack SJW reveals xerself

What the fuck is wrong with you? They're the same exact fucking race.. so it's not like they aren't both minorities.

Same people, same culture and almost the same religion.

>he israeli government trying to set up shop in the territory of others and then bitching about how it was theirs all along.

This.

If you accept the premise, then you are admitting that Zionism is valid, and that Jews are superior and God's chosen because a 2000 year old book says so, and you are admitting your subservience to them.

If you deny the premise, then you are antisemitic, and have no right to any opinion of any kind, and are inferior to Jews because you don't believe their 2000 year old book.

If you show any sympathy for the Palestinians, then you are an Arab lover and pro Muslim (ignoring that there is a huge Christian Palestinian population), and your opinion is invalid because Muslims don't like the Jewish 2000 year old book.

anything that decimates mudshits is fine by me.
fuck the kikes but if they can keep their own country by whatever means necessary, then they deserve to have it.

You sound like the type of dumbass who would say that race is only skin deep and we're all one race: the human race.

Actually, you sound like a really butthurt paleshit trying to fit in here. Pro tip: diversity is not our greatest strength and giving sub-80 IQ goatfuckers the right to vote is only a good idea in the mind of delusional leftists and jihadis.

Jews are not white, no matter how hard you try to convince me otherwise. They're sandniggers. My suggestion is for the sandniggers to create one sandnigger country instead of perpetuate the status quo... nothing wrong with that.

Because that worked really well in Syria and Iraq, right?

I support Isreal in this scenario.

Why are we supporting sand niggers? Isn't this the board that cries for hours on end about "muh race war" yet once Isreal begins to remove kebab, you're the same people who have a tantrum.

G

it did until we took out Saddam and we significantly weakened Assad.

BAN ASSAULT SETTLEMENTS

THESE HOUSES IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EMPTY DESERT ARE TRIGGERING ME

You're right, they're not white. They're better than whites.

it actually was working pretty well until jewish neocons tricked us into going in and fucking it all up.

>Jews are not white
Some are, but that just highlights the whole "arguing with a Jew" problem.

Depending on the dispute, Jew can be race, religion, nationality (Israeli), heritage, or descendency. Without cementing which of these is the core of their argument beforehand (something they will never do), they will morph the discussion so that each can be interchanged for another as best fits their viewpoint, and used to put you on the defensive because your initial point becomes invalid because they've changed the playing field mid game.

>historical palestine
yeah and spaniards were historicaly wealthy and illustrated

>USA is an invented County

How fucking dense are you, every country was "invented" at one point.

>400 years fighting Indians
>revolutionary war
>civil war

USA isn't even a country it's a federation of states

Not so fast!

timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/

>historical Palestine..

And about that "Land without a people.." bullshit.

Africa wasn't invented it just always was (Sim Kaley'um!)

>Cancer California contained

I fucking love Israel now.

I know this map's to troll but how could you miss Jew York?

The terrible grammar of this particular meme lets me know that it was made by a Saudi shill.

>alluha akbar, it's like anudda crusade

Jews do not identify as being white you raging faggot. Why are you trying to push the issue for them?

things we hate more than zionists:
1. niggers and marxists (obama)
2. globalists (un)
3. muslims (palestine)

Palestine deserves a nuke, USA is #1, there is a difference.

Africa isn't a country burger

that map looks good on the east coast
virginia-carolina republic when

who gives a shit
Jews and Muslims are both disgusting and should be exterminated

>Jews do not identify as being white

If it advances their argument, they sure as hell do.

Holy moly annoda showaa o:

Well said. I agree. I support the country of Israel as an ally. That said, the Anglosphere needs to stop acting like we're all bros in Zionism who must bend the knee and work against our best interests in order to defend their politics.

>sample size
>33

lol that's pretty low even for Sup Forums
Africa was around waaaayy before Canada and especially America

>one of few good things he's done with his Presidency

>ending the great recession
>killing osama
>fixing the auto industry
>creating 15.7 million jobs
>ending two expensive wars
>bringing the deficit back down to 2.5%

He's wasn't as good as the recent heavy hitters like Clinton or Reagan but Bush Sr. and Jr. sucked ass compared to him.

To be fair the smallest sample size you need to attain statistically significant figures is thirty.
I'd still like to see larger samples, though.

That's true. But it's likely true considering how they have the most scientific advancements per capita, disproportionately best at chess, and control the world.

Why the fuck should I care about sandniggers fighting over an irrelevant piece of desert? Nations change and expand all the time. Sounds to me like Palestine got btfo

Keep sucking Jewish cock like a good American

MUH MUZZIES I NEED MAH GUN TO STOP OBAMA

Where are they going to find 2,877 Jews?

> Sup Forums sucking King Nigger cock because he tried to fuck over a nationalist state
> only reason Sup Forums like it is because it is a jewosh state

God you people are cucks. No wonder lefties are defeating you. They can subvert any opinion you have by making you believe it helps jews somehow.

>Where are they going to find 2,877 Jews?
Dachau?

germany is an invented country

The reason you should (casually) support Israel is because it theoretically gets Jews to leave our countries. Additionally, they're over there getting fucked by Muslims and then fucking them up. It's perfect.
Support Israel (casually) and encourage them to go there, to the promised land, and then gleefully laugh when mudslimes kill them and they kill mudslimes.

>Empty desert

Amrican education

better than sucking King Sandnigger's (Netenyahu) cock.

It isn't a nationalist state--- it's where we put you people because no one can stand living with you. Israel only exists because the West allows it to exist.

>Mexican intellectuals

well yeah they build their new towns on empty spots in the desert hills

look at a map of where settlements are?

its not like they go and demolish a mosque to put a jewish temple on top

thats what muslims do

>EMPTY DESERT
see

>its not like they go and demolish a mosque to put a jewish temple on top

No, the Jews demolished entire towns, and then denied they even were there.

open google maps please and fly around israel for a while

>open google maps please and fly around israel for a while

Because google maps existed before '48.

Fuck off you kike shill. Nobody should casually support Israel. Mossad did 9/11 and the IDF attacked the USS Liberty. "Coincidentally" most of the Arabs they massacred and expelled on Nakba day were Christians. Half of Palestine was Christian and even today in the West Bank they're a little over half muslim. The rest being Christian or non-religious. Gaza is all Muslim.

The kikes aren't moving to Israel either even Hitler mentioned this about Zionism and how the kikes weren't leaving.

Fuck you you piece of shit. You're a kike, a fucking kike. You need to die. Fucking did you parasite just fucking DIE. I want to kill all of you. There aren't even that many of you. Wouldn't be that hard

>the land they've stolen

Land cannot be stolen.
It can only be occupied.

If I occupy a parcel of land, it's mine unless you can move me.

You can move me through compensation or force.

>Sup Forums voted Fuhrer Trump to change Obongo policies
>Sup Forums applauding Obongo for his policies

Which side are you guys on? At this point I think Sup Forums has lost its mind.

PALESTINE
WAS
NEVER
A
COUINTRY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_towns_and_villages_depopulated_during_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus

And the Palestinian "Exodus" was "Get out, or we kill your entire family" by Jewish terrorst groups like Irgun, Haganah and Lehi .

Obama doesn't give a fuck about Israel either way

He did this to fuck with Trump

what are you even saying

they werent building settlements in the west bank before '48 either idiot

im saying LOOK WHERE THE SETTLEMENTS ARE TODAY

Yeah like 6 guys with American equipment.

Kill all the jews just fucking kill them. If one of 50 Americans killed a jew we would be judenfrei. Nuke Tel Aviv since all the likes live in the radius of that metro area and have surgical pogroms elsewhere to remove the rest. Simple. Viable. Sustainable. It must be done

KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN KILL JUDEN

>LOOK WHERE THE SETTLEMENTS ARE TODAY

Palestinian farm land, burnt down olive groves, and partitioned land for "military outposts"

No, property cannot be transferred unless done so voluntarily.
mises.org/library/ownership-land

Daily reminder Israel did 9/11
Mossad killed Americans on 9/11
Israel has never been punished for this horrible crime

All jews must pay the blood tax
Kill all the jews

MUH OLIVE TREE

keep dreaming faggot keep swallowing the pallywood jizz

This is now a kill the jews thread
Smite the semite parasite!

>equating Ashkenazi bankers, lawyers and entertainment moguls to the state of Israel

Fukken burgers amirite

post a real picture of the ever-so-brave IDF, cuck

>UN is relevant
HAHHAHHAHAA good shit