Not even president and already trying to start a nuclear arms race

>not even president and already trying to start a nuclear arms race
But sure let's keep memeing muh "Hillary's no fly zone". When did you realize Trump would start a nuclear we while he and his family wait out the chaos in a presidential nuclear bunker?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-118_Peacekeeper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we have enough nukes to wipe out the planet several times over
we need to keep it that way or else we will start using nukes on each other

Yes user, because keeping the nuclear arsenals symmetrical = OMG NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST.

>implying anyone here is okay with nuclear war

These are stormfaggots who come in by the numbers just like CTRfags.
There is on real left or right on here, they're all shills shilling shills.

Besides, a grown man can't possibly go out in public and praise Donald Trump and claim that nuclear war is a great thing unless they seriously hate themselves.

Bueno

CTR not even trying any more

>“Of course the U.S. has more missiles, submarines and aircraft carriers, but what we say is that we are stronger than any aggressor, and this is the case,” Mr. Putin said toward the beginning of the news conference, which typically lasts four hours or more.

>“As for Donald Trump, there is nothing new about it, during his election campaign he said the U.S. needs to bolster its nuclear capabilities and its armed forces in general,” he added.

>Mr. Putin said that any new Russian nuclear weapons would stay within the limits of existing treaties. Although Moscow and Washington have taken to rattling sabers more than in the past, experts said that the architecture of previous nuclear arms treaties has so far held.

What stops nukes. Existence of other nukes

> Trump is assbuddies with Putin
> Trump trying to start nuclear war with Russia

Pick one, mental case faggots

>Implying Russia is the only one with nukes

This info war is way too fucking easy

Sage still works too guys

One post by OP

CTR contract confirmed renewed

They're playing into our 9d chess strategies guys

CTR, you will never win. The memes are far too based

>1 post by this id
Please fuck off consiratard. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about the future of our planet and you're just shit posting.

This whole thing came up because of comments regarding an arms race with Russia. You know that. Stop shifting goal posts, faggot.

Keep crying. I'm getting you more shekels with each reply. Pardon the sages tho

Serious discussion then. Is putin friends or enemies with trump? Inquiring minds need to know

This whole thing came up because Trump mentioned expanding nuclear capabilities in a tweet. I don't see Russia mentioned anywhere.

Even more serious discussion..... address my previous posts.............

So we should have less nukes and Iran will keep proliferating

I see your sharp point there lad

and Russia backed off. Seriously, you stupid leftshits will never understand deterrence.

Nuke Canada pls

Read this shit OP

I mean, READ it. I don't think you even read anything but vox but god damnit this is NY times

They didn't back off

They never felt a need to back off cuz we're not threatened. Except by the Obama Clinton bush administration

What about working to reduce nukes worldwide?

*they were not threatened by trump I meant

BU-BUT POL TOLD ME HILLARY WAS THE DEVIL AND NUKE THE PLANET

How about working on making the word more peaceful first by owning up to the fact that the maniacs need to be checked by the west

Right now everyone else is proliferating arms and we are weakening our military.

Other leaders like in North Korea china and Iran are not going to listen to your hippy shit

And how do you propose enforcing your hippy shit anyway? I think trump is proposing peace through strength. Good guys have to be on top

Explain the difference between the current stock of 4000 nuclear weapons we have and an increase to say 8000?

Do you recall the articles written about Russia's new missile nicknamed SATAN. Can get through our anti-missile defense, has 8 warheads on one missile, that launch from the missile, can be independently controlled, and can destroy a land mass the size of fucking Texas?

All our shit is 1980s tech. I read somewhere that some of the systems are running on tech that is on par with Windows95. He's merely saying we need some upgrades is all.

One post mark my words

Have you heard of Satan II? Old news buddy

Aw sheeit.

He's probably just saying stuff like this to avoid war like Eisenhower did

It is so weird how stupid shills are

Makes me glad I've been filtering my water all these years. The fluoride meme must be real

>Implying upgrading the now 30 year old nuclear technology the US uses is somehow a bad thing

>All our shit is 1980s tech

Our 1980's tech was actually better than that

>The LGM-118 Peacekeeper, also known as the MX missile (for Missile-eXperimental), was a land-based ICBM deployed by the United States starting in 1986. The Peacekeeper was a MIRV missile that could carry up to 10 re-entry vehicles, each armed with a 300-kiloton W87 warhead in a Mk.21 reentry vehicle (RV). A total of 50 missiles were deployed starting in 1986, after a long and contentious development program that traced its roots into the 1960s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-118_Peacekeeper

That's.... relieving I guess?

Did anyone watch the entirety of that congressional hearing with General Dunford and warhalk fuck McCain? A clip is always being tossed around of Dunford saying that controlling the airspace in Syria would translate directly to war with Russia? All this talk of WW3, ramping up our nuclear capabilities, war with Russia, war with China... Jesus fuck.

This is a good/bad thing I guess?

>halk

*HAWK. You got the idea.

Russia is the only country with an comparable nuclear armoury to the US

>nuclear arms race
>both Russiaans the US agreed to expand their arsenals and cooperate with each other.

Building up nuclear arms won't cause a nuclear war.

On the other hand attacking a nuclear power - as TheCunt Hillary promised to do - would start a nuclear war.

Fucking leftist morons.

No one is talkin about war with China and nuclear proliferation isn't a bad thing unless you believe china Iran and North Korea are going to listen to our demands concerning this

Good guys have to be on top and there's ny times article showing putins thoughts on trumps tweets and nuclear stance

Everything is fine because Hillary lost

>has 8 warheads on one missile, that launch from the missile, can be independently controlled, and can destroy a land mass the size of fucking Texas?
those are called MIRVs, the US has those since the late 70's, early 80'.
The russian one its only a bit more efficient and can fit an extra warhead than current American ICBM's iirc.

Its sad how deseprate leftists are for a foothold
You know you faggots were JUST saying that trump and putin are best pals?

What happened? Bahahhaa

He clearly states he wants the world to come to its senses?

Exactly this, Russia and the US are cooperating in this.
Hillary (and Obama) wanted to modernize the arsenal (and leftists defend them for some reason) and kept poking at Russia.
I don't understand why liberals defend Obama for modernizing the arsenal, they say its was needed and it isn't a "form of aggression" to other nuclear powers, even tho Obama and Hillary kept fucking with the biggest nuclear power, and Trump wants to expand to arsenal and cooperate with Russians.
I don't get leftist logic.

Don't want nuke war but I believe this was the "peace through strength". Deterrence. In the right hands, not an inherently bad thing

Daily reminder that this was in response to China and Russia both vowing to bolster their nuclear armaments (the latter in response to the former). Funny that I never see this mentioned anywhere.

The Chinks are trying to be real big boys now that Trump isnt taking shit from them.

bearfucker don't make me come up there

They did talk about war with China during this Senate Armed Services Committee meeting... it was the Senate, not congress.

Agreed: Hillary's no-fly zone policy hopefully died with her campaign.

who the fuck cares about missiles when you have tech that can take ET home? All this shit is a distraction

b-but hillarys the one who wanted war... t-that was one of Sup Forumss main points r-rite shills?

>muh Hillary wants WW3

Trump starts a nuclear race

>muh drain the swamp

Trump appoints all of (((them)))

>muh white master race

Trump is a shilling pro-jewish
Well done Sup Forums, you played yourself

BUT POL SAID OTHERWISE FUCK YOOUOOUOUOUU

I think it was the larger warheads part that scared everyone. Iirc, ours were something like 300kilotons (designed to take out Russian missile silos), theirs are like 40megatons. I read up on this a little more today, apparently the US MIRV tech goes back to the 1960s. We win! ....I guess?

tfw you realize obama spent 1 trillion dollars on the exact same thing

I don't understand how the hippie mind works. Where is the logical nexus between replenishing our nuclear arsenal, and instigating nuclear war? There's a logical gap there. It's like saying if I go out and buy 40 guns, that means I will inevitably go and shoot my neighbor with some of them.

Because it's so fucking clever to just start a nuclear war for minor shit and not only if you get attacked beforehand.
Try harder shill faggot.

Americans don't want war

Hopefully if this is true trump BTFOs senate with practical actions proposals to deal with china

the US has been doing this for at least the past 20 years though

>implying nuclear deterrance doesent work

I don't really know, none of us do, but hasn't the narrative for years regarding nukes been one about deescalation/decomission?

He's undoing every attempt between Russia and the USA to reduce their nuclear arsenal in the recent years.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

trying to advance nuclear arsenal because China said they would

Didn't he do that and Putin was like
>No thanks

i really just activated my almonds you guys

i really dont understand american things so can someone explain me how he isnt president?

i really dont understand american things so can someone explain me how isnt he president?

Actually no, the russian warheads yield isn't that big.
Its around 4-6 Mt and 10 warheads.
It could theoretically deploy more powerful warheads, but those would be limited, like not 10 or more warheads, but around 3.
Also it doesn't make sense to make 15-20 or more Megaton nukes, since you want mid-sized yields to destroy as many cities as possible, instead of having a giga nuke that turns one city into a crater, you can have 10 "mini" nukes that destroy the important areas of many cities or other targets.

He isn't inaugurated until January 20.

I suppose smaller yields also make sense in terms of more precise targeting capabilities. I remember everyone being blown away by footage during the the gulf war of a missile being jammed down the fucking chimney of a building.

This is nothing new you dipshit

Obama has been ramping up nuclear war with Russia for 8 years

>President Trump orders all nuclear systems updated
>Windows 10 now used to control them
>The NSA & Bill Gates now have complete control of America's nukes
>They stage a coup and start WW3
Nice fucking job, Drumpf.

Kinda, since smaller warheads are easier to maneuver, but targeting systems are incredibly precise since the 70's.
Okay maybe more today, back then the MoE was at a few meters, now its a few mm.
Still you're correct, smaller warheads weight considerably less and its way easier to maneuver them, but they're smaller for their yields, and to technically have more nukes with less fissible material.