I'm cashing in my jew blood for my free trip ti Israel on Monday

I'm cashing in my jew blood for my free trip ti Israel on Monday.
Has anyone been on birthright or to Israel in general?

Any tips for dealing with the sandniggers and mudslimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a Muslim looks agressive. Try to appear as big as you can. Raise your arms and yell "OOOYYY VEYYYY" loudly to intimidate it and grunt through your Jew nose to show dominance.

How Jewish do you have to be to go? Full kike or just a percentage?

checked and kekd
im not sure, I'm full kike but apparantly you don't even have to be jewish, but they'll make your life hell, and you're stuck with 40 other jews anyway so I doubt a filthy goyim would want to go anyway

off to a good start with these digits

you guys are sandniggers

enjoy the desert sex trip to save your tay-sachs

>american
>jew
No surprised at all

>sandnigger
let's see your hand, tyrone

cut your nails you subhuman

>calls me subhuman
>eats dog for breakfast
pls, Xiang

Where are you going to visit? Tel aviv and jerusalem?

Both and haifa and a bunch of other places

Jerusalem is a shithole. It's a place full of sandniggers and orthodox jews. You HAVE to visit ' malha mall' though (pic related)

Haifa is fine-ish, there are bunch of stuff to do there. If you're into culture and people, that is the place to go.

Tel aviv is shopping, parties, bars, beaches, girls, and everything around it. You'll have most of your fun there.

>Jerusalem is a shithole
but im interested in history :<
we're staying in the jewish quarter anyway

I hate that city because it looks like a third world country's city, and the people are shit. However if you enjoy history, there's a bunch in there.

How do you prove you're a kike though?

Don't wander close near the Lebanese border. Hezbollah is on the watch. Have a safe flight insha'allah

They put you in the jewscan machine, if you get more than 50%, congrats. You get your citizenship.

Circumcision and nose

kek

>jerusalem is a shithole because of Orthodox jews
>tel'aviv is fun because of degeneracy

liberal "jews" go home to california

They have a goydar machine

Is there a way to jew the machine?

Happy Hannukah neighbor!

We hate california's sjws.
It currently faces a trial because people believe it took some shekels as a bribe.
Thank you!

>are you jewish user
>OYYYY VEYYYYYY my whole mishpacha is jewish
>uh huh, what jewish things did you practice growing up
>OY GEVALT, WE SPUN DREIDALS EVERY MORNING AND ATE SHEKELS FOR DINNER EVERY NIGHT
>mmhm, welcome to the group!

>We hate california's sjws.

yet you say Tel'aviv is fun when it's a faggot degenerate shithole where you see jews getting fucked in the ass by muslims all over the place

people like you need to be Rabined

>jews getting fucked by muslims
what? I don't get what are you talking about

a giant multicultural fag fest of whores and sluts is what TA is

I assume you never been there, have you?
Actually tel aviv girls are the most based gorls there are. Some are shy and cute, while others aren't shy and playful. But finding sluts in tel aviv is quite rare.

Is it true that Israelis eat a fuck ton of hummus? My roommate freshman year of the said that and then he joined the Israeli army or something

kek yes, in the army we eat tons of hummus. And you'll also find it at some resturants, but not at any resturant.

lel, it's like finding sluts in Teheran

What? Dude you won't find any religious symbol in tel aviv

Fun trip, not too much kike shit. Lots of EASY, young girls if you go 18-22 age group, not sure about the older ones. The Jew wants to interbreed so even the authorities urge you to fuck, in hopes of Jewish families forming

yes
we bathe in the stuff
i basically shit hummus
also its not pronounced HUM-USS like you dumb fuck americans pronounce it, its CHO-MOOS you fucking scum fucks

I'm saying that Tel'Aviv is a degenerate city where everyone is a slut, and so is Teheran, is that clearer ?

Ya don't be a pussy and go hang out with refugees in Nablus. Stand in every checkpoint line and wait your turn. Women to the right men to the left...where have heard that before?

literally the most disharmonic people that exist on this planet

that will literally fuck over their own mother for 1 shekel

6 nose is not a meme, its the sad reality for every jew

Tel aviv is the shithole of the universe. I can imagine a more ugly synthetic city. Even in America we don't have anything that was founded that late (1950). It is disgustingly modern.

Do they like check, you know, to see if you are a rocketeer?

Or can someone with a passing interest in seeing all the christian holy sites and a family tree that traces back to jews 2000 years ago qualify for the free holiday (long story short, descended from a bastard line of the Tudors and the Tudors were descended from James the Less, younger brother of Jesus who was most definitely a jew).

I think I could probably fake being jewish for long enough to fool people, but if there was a trouser down check they would see my glorious gentile foreskin and the game would be up.

hello fellow juden

gonna chime in here
should i go visit kikeland?

i have birthright citizenship there

always try to be the alpha, the dominant one when dealing with filthy shitskin muzzies and sandniggers

if you cant, stick beside someone carrying a pistol or something

haifa seemed pretty cool for the couple years i was there

Get the fuck off my board you rodent scum. Fuck off back to the middle East you crooked nosed rats, lowest denomination of scum there is.

Hitler should have finished the job, I'm being 100% serious. Horseshit, the lot of you.

you probably can, but do you really want to be on a trip with 40 other jews, it's not like you can run off and do your own thing, gotta stay with the group, man

will the goyim ever learn?

Hack, Level -3

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

you may as well, Im doing birthright with my university, so its a lot of people I know. its 100% free, you just have to pay for lunch. everyone ive talked to said they've had an amazing time, so I recommend you look into it.

>naming your favourite condiment after the terrorist group out to kill you
what did jews mean by this

Surely some of those 40 jews would be secret gentiles in it for the freebee too. Also I'm 36 they can't tell me what to do.

>Also I'm 36 they can't tell me what to do.
one, you're too old to go, im pretty sure, two, this is why they wouldn't take you.
You realize that this is sponsored by a very generous benefactor for the sake of allowing jewish teens to explore their heritage and not for some britbong goyim to exploit. They can sense that from the short interview they give you. Every time a talk about birthright on here, there are always a few people who get all excited about scamming them into a free trip, but never do it because either they have a modicum of respect for the organization, or they realize that they're going to have a bad time.

Sup Forums opposes degeneracy. not all jews are your enemy user. dont generalize an entire group of people just because a bunch of crusty old nepotistic fucks want to hoard their money all day.

Birthright trip is a lot of fun. Stand at the front of the group and listen to what the tour guy says. Ignore japs.

Was just there on honeymoon. There's almost zero mudslimes or Arabs in Tel Aviv and almost no crime. The beaches and the women are amazing. People is Jerusalem seemed more friendly than people in Tel Aviv... Oh eating out or whatever is super expensive so get ur food from grocery stores and it will be much cheaper

>very generous benefactor for the sake of allowing jewish teens to explore their heritage and not for some britbong goyim to exploit
lol are you stupid the reason it exists is so that they can hopefully get some people (specifically jews) that like it enough to stay

Had a a friend who did that a couple of years ago, she said it was a bit cramped and silly but most that go are degenerates and she had fun. She did this because when you go they pay for your trip out to anywhere in the world, so you go there for a while and then go to any place in the world you want to go basically free.

I don't think they expect that. It's a tour, not an immersion. Nobody I've met who's done it has ever stayed. And if they do, so what? Still a free trip.

>ywn be a jew with ur jewess gf in Israel

Why live?

I hear the Gaza strip is da bomb this time of year

>Nobody I've met who's done it has ever stayed.

I don't think they want a bunch of teenaged kids moving over, what they want is people who have made their money by their mid thirties or above thinking "I don't like all the shit I get in the USA/where-ever just for being jewish and having a comfortable amount of money, if only there were a place in the world where I could be a good jew and not get shit for it while having a good standard of life and a bit of Sun... Wait, I remember that birthright tour, things sure seem like paradise for good jews in Israel and you can actually lead a propper jewish life there. I should move my family and acumulated wealth to Israel to be with my brothers in faith."

Not everyone will go for it and this is mostly about planting a seed for when they're older, so of course you don't know anyone who has stayed yet, give it a decade and at least one of your friends will be actively considering it as it does seem like a pretty sweet deel if you're a hardcore Jew same as moving to ISIS seems cool if you're a hardcore muslim or moving to some run down seaside town in the South East of England does if you're a Kipper, we all like to be where there are people around who think like us, it's human nature.