Secret pizza party

Hey Sup Forums. I've lurked for quite a while and have been following pizzagate with you all. I found this video recently and wasn't sure if its been posted yet. The book seems very esoteric in nature and is especially peculiar in the context of pizzagate. Maybe it will be a point of interest in the investigation (maybe authors or artists will have connections or publisher may be questionable for example).
youtu.be/Xon1546ZwDs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104
youtu.be/ik0a6MLXGDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-YL5eGsRMBI
youtube.com/watch?v=nnwaZb6TjWs
youtube.com/watch?v=QUeyMuXHBN4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736#efmAvOAzC86013
toddandclare.com/datinglife/
twitter.com/beyondplaydough/status/793257251838562304?lang=en
twitter.com/Stinziano/status/792739592042582018?lang=en
twitter.com/Rubingo/status/778274487548674049?lang=en
twitter.com/Rubingo?lang=en
sli.mg/DApfZv
sli.mg/WB1OnK
sli.mg/ZQufjG
sli.mg/9xJVo1
abraxas.si/
abraxas.ch/
abraxasworldwide.com/
cubic.com/Global-Defense/National-Security/Intelligence-Solutions-Abraxas
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=cf2_N0-Hdss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That book is creepy as hell.

One of the things that stood out to me, other than masonic imagery, was the "eyes wide shut" - esc party at the end.

link?

link please

It's in the OP. If you can't access the YouTube video just look it up. There should be a gal reading it. Video has approximately 10k views.

yeah that was the icing on the cake

>(((rubin)))
>salmieri - shitalian

always the jews and shitalian minions

They're laughing at us now but their day of rope will come. Call me naive.

>naming the jew
Your RSVP has been declined to our (((pizza))) party, goy.

Naive. You understand they have got and will always have the power, right? They will die of old age without ever having to suffer the consequences of their awful actions.

Bill de Blasio reads this to children:
m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104

I understand those factors but becoming complacent and letting them fuck your wife's kids surely won't bring them to heel.

They have the power of fucking every kid they ever so desire at any time no matter what and DRESTROY you if you try ever so slightly to interfere.

It is nightmarish but what can you do besides giving yourself a stomach ulcer thinking about it?

>becoming complacent

Also, never become complacent.

Thank you for contributing. They couldn't have chosen a less flattering photo if they tried.

All world orders eventually fall when they get too compalcent

They have ruled the world for 300 years only, mankind is many thousands years old

I'm just like you. I don't have answers. Not having a clear defined outline doesn't mean you should forfeit the chance of redemption for all the people (((they))) harm. Just be strong, stay vigilant, play the slow game and never forget there are people out there across the world like you who are sick of the powers that be doing what they do.

But how can anyone stop thinking on the huge amounts of people that have and will get away with it?

The sooner they are brought down, the fewer victims

Haven't followed the pizza at all really. Is this what constitutes as evidence for you all? If it is, I can completely understand the public condemnation.

no, this is

Of course. Imagine being yourself one of the victims and the horrors you would endure. Wish more people would notice this.

Did you watch the reading of the book? It reeks of symbolism. I didn't say it was defacto evidence I said it was strange and the people associated with it may provide connections or leads.
David Brock has gotten sloppy with the people he hires.

and this

They will be crushed, thanks in no small part to their own hubris.

>A Library For Luca

Luca=Lucifer?

That woman was Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, among other high ranking positions.

You understand why none of this is an indictment towards comet ping pong right? Even if they were wagging their dicks around in front of your face, you understand why this can't begin to be considered as anything but baseless speculation?
This board has disturbed me lately with its obsession with association. I want to say that it started with Kek, but that's just me being naive.

Israel's influence of the United States and the world is not baseless speculation. It is well known their Jewish bankers subvert and attempt to own everything as their place as 'Yahweh's Chosen'.

I appreciate you attempting to concern troll us. Again i never said this particular incident was a smoking gun. Was mostly another angle to look at, even if it's only a stretch at best. I don't think every single aspect of pizzagate or every association is evidence of wrong doing, it's merely far too many "coincidences" to be mere coincidences. Something is going on and it will be discovered.

The pizza slut picture actually constitutes a crime

I contacted the FBI and they told me they are investigating

youtu.be/ik0a6MLXGDY

"Best" case scenario it is "only" a group of people having sex with children and hiding it very well because they have funds to do so.

Degenerate. And I don't think it's relevant.

It's not creepy at all.

>put on a disguise to steal pizza
Oh sure this is tottally innocent and not about pedophillia

superior version

Wanna see something even creepier?

This was a promo video uploaded a while back for a Pizza place / Kids dojo...

youtube.com/watch?v=-YL5eGsRMBI

Take note of the lyrics especially after 1:05, with the imagery of the children having fun and eating pizza.
>"Gonna let you feel me up, havent you had enough?"
>"Okay fine, I'll get back in line... because if I don't, I know theres hell to pay."
>"I wont try to fight."
>"Gonna do everything you say, shut my eyes and look the other way... as you blatantly, take my life away from me."
>"Gonna follow the rules you make for me."

and then, shortly after, what do you know,

the owner of Dojos Pizza arrested for human trafficking, pedophilia, satanism, bestiality, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnwaZb6TjWs
youtube.com/watch?v=QUeyMuXHBN4

If that isn't mind control I don't know what is.

When I referred to pizzagate I more so meant the interest in investigating the child abuse ring. I didn't mean this book had connections to comet or alefantis. Thanks for the bump though.

(((Rubin)))

Nope. I, and many others, cannot tolerate coincidences ad infinitum as anything but that. Nobody denounces the existence of pedophile rings. They do however denounce wanton accusation based on feelings. This is the same board that raves about Zimmerman being rightfully acquitted because of lack of evidence all the while raving about stuff like this. I know Sup Forums is not a consolidated body of jurisprudence, but at least some semblance of logical consistency would be nice.
Going on coincidence is dangerous as hell and that is all people have been doing as of late.

I'll take your word for it. I had no idea and you did the right thing by bringing that to their attention.

>can't tolerate ad infinitum coincidence
>not been following pizzagate
If you look at even a quarter of the Instagram messages and have any semblance of intuition you'd understand the interest in this topic. This thread wasn't a call to arms, just a point to start discussions.

Isnt the guys name mark podesta

Wasnt the pizza place in the book "uncle marks pizza"?

What? Can someone explain this?

If I didn't understand the interest in the topic, why would I post here? It doesn't help you to continually reiterate the intentions of your thread. I know this may sound crazy, but I do know how a discussion board works.

I come in and start discussion by echoing the sentiment of rationality necessary to what is one of the best legal systems created to date. Begging someone to challenge a point of view with anything concrete. It can't yet be done, and I am met with
>haha you're just a failed concern troll
>why can't you understand the point of my thread was to assert coincidence as a framework for logical development
If that isn't a way to curtail discussion then I don't know what is.

Very peculiar if it's legit and
not some faggy art project.
The jokerman sign is the biggest crime.
Thanks for the contribution my northern neighbor.

For evidence to be compiled to structure a concrete case people have to keep digging and making connections. I get what you're saying about judging a case based solely on assumption but the amount of occurrences are reason to arouse suspicion. We can't get concrete evidence without casting a wide net and searching for answers. I'm not endorsing every aspect of pizzagate. At its core I believe there is an issue present. There's not definitive proof yet but there never will be if we stop talking about what we have presently available.

Those were the children offered to John Podesta as "entertainment" in his leaked emails.

>That woman was Hillary Clinton's chief of staff,

whats her name?

>all those little shits playing on cell phones

Tamera Luzzatto

This is the email being referred to.
Tamera luzatto is her name.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736#efmAvOAzC86013

>Sup Forums disturbs you lately
Great! Go someplace else to shit post.

My almonds are so fucking activated.

Why are white male Republicans gay pedophiles?

Putting graphic pedo painting all around the house like podesta did isn't a coincidence. It's a solid tell.

Stfu conspiritard it's 100% conjecture with no basis. I would know, I've not been following this at all.

Okay... people tend to decorate their homes based on personal taste. My mom likes to garden so thre are a lot of flower pictures/painting in her house.

Podesta likes to molest children so there is there are lots of abused kids decorating his walls.

Really makes you think

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. If you read the conversation between my ID and the ID you replied to you'd see the context of my response.

Very good then.

Julian Assange is a pedophile?
toddandclare.com/datinglife/

Bump

more bump...hope it keeps going after dinner!

Was*

hasnt someone gone after the writers of this book yet

>Why are white male Republicans gay pedophiles?

it wouldn't be fair to allow the democrats to have all the magical powers you get from raping young male children to themselves, equal party representation

but seriously why any of this is a big deal when the entire congress is just gay old white men banging teenage boys all day is the real question

but hey at least now we have an open and honest society with all the necessary cynicism

he is alive, Italian journalist Stefania Maurizi just released an interview with Assange. I think we can trust her.

Possibly but not sure. I know there are Sup Forumsacks looking into this stuff and I hoped it may provide an avenue to investigate further for someone.

>I would know

so do you work for a state attorney general's office?

just curious because those are the only people qualified to discuss what constitutes a solid case in such matters

but oh wait all these people are intimate with various state attorney generals

queer indeed

>I know there are Sup Forumsacks looking into this stuff

well it doesn't seem that the department of justice is looking into it yet, likely because they aren't able to comment on the case they are building, once they are ready to prosecute I'm sure a statement will be released but this could take years, I hope the various authorities are engaged in gathering any further evidence for criminal acts that are active and ongoing

Also I just realized I had another user's compilation saved. Thank God I have close friends that tolerate me sperging out about this.

>I think we can trust her.

trust no one

seriously I don't even trust myself

his twitter is creepy as fuck. they have a book called dragsons love tacos and he links to kids dressed up as dragons etc. weird pedo/furry fetish

twitter.com/beyondplaydough/status/793257251838562304?lang=en

twitter.com/Stinziano/status/792739592042582018?lang=en

twitter.com/Rubingo/status/778274487548674049?lang=en

oh i ddidnt post the twitter links right. i dont rly use it

twitter.com/Rubingo?lang=en

>Jimmies getting this rustled over a Newfag's bad attempt at Internet sarcasm

Alright alright guys I'll do /s from now on. I already said I was being sarcastic. If you read the conversation between my ID and the concern trolls ID you'd get the context.

>>Jimmies getting this rustled over a Newfag's bad attempt at Internet sarcasm

guy it's important that investigations proceed under guidance

we can ourselves compare this available evidence to previous cases brought before the court, if evidence gathered so far is equal to other evidence used to get a judge to sign off on a warrant well then equal action is due under law, if the current administration is unable to proceed then we will demand that the next take action or that previous convictions be overturned and the convictions withdrawn

all are equal under the law

sli.mg/DApfZv
sli.mg/WB1OnK
sli.mg/ZQufjG
sli.mg/9xJVo1
abraxas.si/
abraxas.ch/
abraxasworldwide.com/
cubic.com/Global-Defense/National-Security/Intelligence-Solutions-Abraxas
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
rabbit hole here

I don't understand this business about "Abrasax"
Never heard of it before
Can I get a tl;dr?

I am a simple meme farmer in this ocean of shit. I have no say in what constitutes evidence. I just had the hopes it'd go to people checking into these matters. Even if we can't legally act against these people it will not deter me from talking about it.

Thank you user. I'll check them out when I get the time.

Agreed, I've not either and would also like a summary provided the information isn't included in your links.

an old name for "the highest god" a mixture of good and evil male/female
also the name of the dominant cult mentioned in the dutroux docs
name used by many diff ppl cuz its old word
first thing that came up when i googled it is life extension with the eye coloboma, made me wonder. Many private intel companies use abrasax /abraxas--probably honeypot/pedo-entrapment type 'intel'
if you read thru the dutroux files (french) they name royalty, all kinds of people, even GWBush Sr.
star and crescent like comet logo?

>In fact, we'd better turn off the lights and whisper, just to be safe...

Pervert Pizza Place Promotes Pedophilic Ping Pong
Podesta Prefers Pre-emptive Propaganda Parade
Police Poised to Pounce on Putrid Penis Players
Pardons Per Pay-to-Play Perplex Plaintiffs
Particular Pope Pontificates Peculiar Poo Poo Pee Pee

youtube.com/watch?v=cf2_N0-Hdss

1 minute in, secret masonic handshake reference.

yes, there is something more to this book.