youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZUiB17Qmw

> comments and rating disabled

lol

she looks old as fuck and no husband, no kids

her goose is cooked

>cant enjoy a story
>everything must be about your weird views of social justice
>cant enjoy anything

this is what happens to blue haird feminists.

Still paying attention to her? Come on goy.

>literally seeking out videos to get upset about
autism

Sup Forums shits it's pants when it sees an interracial couple in a film

Or, better yet, a female lead

P.S. fuck canada

Sounds like you shouldn't have listenend to a little "vocal" minority to begin with

I read leftist bias into almost everything these days.

:(

You're describing /Pol at every single movie

>Woman as lead character
>Lots of minorities as important characters
>She still fucking complains

Some people just like to whinge

>all the men are more charismatic than the lead female

A girl, a Spaniard anarchist and two chinks fuck up an imperial base full of whites and she still isn't happy?

Literally not news, sage. Don't post this shit here you retard. Stop giving them views.

Nobody talk anymore if a film is good or not, we are only counting how many blacks there are and what they do.

Its her job to whine, she makes money doing it

Lol, she knows she's full of shit but she makes thousands of dollars off her retarded followers.

Wasn't this supposed to be sjw friendly?

And yet they still complain! It's impossible to satisfy them at this rate.

don't link her and everyone should close this thread and ignore

its sarkeesian, she's four fucking years late with her kickstarter

Shut the fuck up you /r/the_donald newfag trash. Most of the video is actual criticism of the movie. Even the point where she brings up feminism is responding to people calling it feminist-bait, nothing more.

Overall, one of the better reviews of Rogue One, and not a pandering cock-suck because Disney played it extremely safe with the diversity of the cast. I'm pleasantly surprised.

For once Canada says something relevant.

Hope they soon realize how pointless it is to cater to them. They just loose the respect of everybody else.

What kickstarter?

just ignore the cunt and dox her and her organisations living daylights out

I was about to watch it till I saw her face on the video thumbnail, fuck I hate this cunt

If they disable comments and ratings they shouldn't be able to monetize the video.

stop quoting me.

Any other /armo/untermensch in here?

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS VIDEO

Every time.

what fucking world is this where Sup Forums defends anita sarkeesian

i'm fucking out

enjoy your MAGA

>clickbait review gets the same view count than within 24 hours than her month old womyn in history video

She's still raking in money under the guise of a non-profit charity when all she does is review a movie or video game every 2 or 3 months.

Sup Forums likes bfwm couples though because BLEACHING is based.

oh did she actually keep that promise to make those videos?

wonders never cease

I and most of my friends dont know who she is.

What about that woman, Chelsea, who landed that plane in the Hudson?

how many female pilot hero movies do you need in one year?

Sage and onion

Someone should send this to that "Empire is a white supremacist organization" writer and condemn him for being such a tool of the white patriarchy.

seems like it but truth be told they are so short and stupid that they probably filmed them all in two or three days

gaming reviews would be more work since she would actually have to play the games

Depends on how it's presented.
For example, in the Walking Dead comic there are a few gay characters, and it's surprising when you first know it, but it's done well.
Meanwhile the latest Overwatch comic is forced as fuck.

It was $200k for 5 videos and they were only 5 minutes, some of them were only like 3 minutes long. I doubt even she's that lazy.

macintosh plays them
anita reads the scripts and takes footage from youtube

She's fucking irrelevant now, thank fucking god

complete scam artist

didnt they break up?

GOD I WOULD FUCK HER SO BAAAD
GIVE ME FEETS PICS

When did she sign up for the Aposematism meme

Fucking boring.

I don't think it's that forced, or at least they still did it right.

Tracer was well known and accepted as the face of the game, then they revealed her partner in a way that didn't interfere with the world building they've been doing via a holiday comic. It really wasn't a big deal, people made it one but it just seemed cute and relevant to the mini story.

>american
>fag enabler
no surprise here

If being offended and whining about it is your job, you can't just stop doing that even if they are doing everything you're asking for

>Harass her and give her the victim complex she wants

I hope this is bait. SJWs like Anita thrive off "harassment" for media attention.

I'll fag-enable you

I want to hate fuck and breed her so bad i have no idea why i feel like this either.

>Sup Forums is one person
I can appreciate a good movie, even if it's bluepilled as fuck.

Did she even deliver on the first round of videos that were promised from the first KS or whatever?

She got enough money by being a bitchy cunt online. Shouldn't she have fixed her fucked up eyebrows by now?

Any mirrors of the video? I'm not giving her views.

SJWs want nothing more than for white men to be completely removed from society and media

Fucking this. Just link the vid and say 'You are a bad ally'.

I think a big fat blue haired safe spacer got lost on Sup Forums lol

What are you doing here? Go back to Tumblr you piece of shit. This place isn't the play pen at university you are used to.

Fuck off Anita, nobody wants you.

>Literally never stops whining

She's not gonna stop whining till people stop whining about her and giving her attention.

> comments and rating disabled

Rape and death threats aren't comments worth keeping up. And there's no point in having ratings if they're gonna be brought down by autists who're actively looking for shit to make themselves mad.

>she looks old as fuck and no husband, no kids

As long as she still has 5/10 tits and ass she'll be able to find a retard to support her regarless of her age.

Life is such for females.

Please, if we are going to talk about whining, we need to talk a long look in the mirror on this board.

She would've been destroyed in the comments even without Sup Forums finding out

>Anita posting from NZ
does no one else want to hate fuck her?

do these people not understand it works both ways? wfbm and bfwm
or are they that intimidated?

only if she wears a sheep costume, you kiwicunt

>Yea well I can't enjoy fucking my jewish gf normally anymore
>It's always gotta be degrading and I gotta be screaming nazi shit in my head

I was going to say I would, but those double-digits seem to say you are the man for the job.

Ok, didn't Lando rectify this situation?

>Sup Forums thinks Armenian Genocide was a bad thing

>WOW ONE AFRICAN-AMERICAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE? WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY!
or alternatively
>ANOTHER MALE? WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY!

>t. Cenk

This is her job. She's supposed to make social problems out of nothing to Jew the SJWs out of their STEM bux. Doesn't even matter if she loved the movies or not

she's literally right about the movie though, no character development and the main character is nothing but a plot device to find mads mikkleson

Its funny how leftists know everyone (maybe with the exception of a few SJW's) despises their videos and would massively dislike it and tell the truth in the comments, so they disable those, EVERY SINGLE leftist video insee has those disabled.
Conservative videos have theirs open, to encourage discussion.
The left censors everything because they know people are going to challenge their views, and everytime someone challenge their views has good arguments, backed by facts, people and studies, while all leftists can do is tell them some buzzwords or make up "facts" because they believe its that way, so its just easier to censor the truth.

Just saw it in IMAX last night (mostly for the Dunkirk prologue). Was a okay-ish movie (weak character development, good action and cinematography) but it definitely felt very forced diversity. Like Disney sent it a casting call asking for non-white males with accents to play everyone. Literally the only white males (besides a rebel dude who sits at the base with like 45 seconds of screen time) are the Empire. That said, she is sort of right in saying the entire cast is uncharismatic. The only revel I gave a shit about was Donnie Yen and that's just because I like his other work. Maybe if Disney hadn't been so hell-bent on diversity they could have hired some white males who could actually act.

Same, most people working on these things dont really care, they just like star wars.

It read like a fucking fanfic, senpai. A 15-year-old borderline on Archive Of Our Own could have written the same story beat-for-beat.

The "lore" and the writing of Overwatch is hot flaming garbage. Accept it.

Kek, just saw she has ALL of their videos with the comments, rating and views disabled, as well as for the channel, there's no room for discussion there, she just spouts ger bullshit and thinks by hiding the truth (dislikes and comments) people must be agreeing with her, its kinda sad tbqh.

>Or, better yet, a female lead
But I actually like Alien movies...

She can still see the dislike/like ratio, it's just we can't see it. I'm pretty sure it's >95% dislikes anyway

I know right? Why haven't people let this saggy-tit harpy shrivel up and die? Everyone knows attention is what keeps them going.

>Make a female lead
>Dozens of marketers at Disney planned this out and thought they would win over SJWs day one
>Nu-males and betas rejoice over winning over the patriarchy and try to start some controversy that some don't want to watch it
>Reviews dodging hard criticisms because "muh empowerment"
>Self appointed queen of feminism says she doesn't like it
>"wft i hate rouge one now"
>Can't disagree with her because that would mean you're sexist

Can't wait for all the movie blobs out there to suddenly shift their opinion around because this just came out.

She will never be satisfied. The sooner Hollywood realizes that appealing to this kind of liberal is folly the better. Same thing happened with Bioware and Dragon Age. They tried pandering as hard as possible and still got shit on by tumblr.

I watched the movie. It was pretty mediocre. Not because of a female lead or multi-cultural cast. The script was just meh and the characters were bland as fuck. None of the actors seemed like they were trying either. Only decent characters were the spic and the chink with the mini-gun. Kung-fu Jedi guy was cliche as fuck. Curry nigger pilot looked like he was going through heroin withdraw the whole movie. Robot was a lot less funny than I had hopped. What the fuck was up with Forrest Whitaker accent/voice (inb4 breathing problems). He did the same weird accent in Arrival. The hilariously obvious CGI Tarkin and Leia.

They should just make a Admiral Thrawn series. Fuck off with these shit tier scripts that no one wants. Also, wasn't the entire cast of this movie suppose to be Bothans. This is based on a comment one of the Rebel leaders made prior to the Death Star attack in A New Hope.

how come that bitch hasnt been put down yet

>defending anything sharkeesian says
>as if she believed in anything but scamming
>>>reddit

because she's screencapping your comment so she can send it to the UN

She'd have countless virgins to choose from on this board alone.

why do these people keep making threads about themselves on Sup Forums?

>The sooner Hollywood realizes that appealing to this kind of liberal is folly the better.
it makes money
that's all there is
feminism is being pushed because it makes money (to the (((banks))))

yeah who cares
she's not immune to raiding

She is, because she's a woman.

there's no way she still believes her own bullshit all these years, she never addresses any criticism of her claims, I think it's just an act, what if she's actually redpilled

>sjws fighting sjws
Nice.

Not to mention that everyone here already hates her or does not give a shit about her. People should go cry on Facebook about it or something where the sentiment isn't universal.

So she's complaining about the fact that the movie is shit and doesn't give us any exposition on the characters?

That's a STANDARD MOVIE CRITIQUE. Where's the feminism to this?

E V E R Y T H I N G
I S
S E X I S T