ITT : we post things Americans will have on Christmas that Europoors won't

Guns, freedom, hygiene, good teeth and great food are all acceptable.

>Americans
>hygiene
is this a meme? do we need to bring this back already?

Ham is already one thing they won't have.

>That fucking normie turkey and shit
Looks like everyday dinner, americans dont even prepare special dishes for Christmas kek.

Mom wakes up at 5am to go to the grocery store to cook the family a Christmas dinner. Goes to check out has like $130 dollars worth of food.

Calls me "Hey user I don't have enough money to buy all this food on my card." "Can you drive over here and cover the rest?"

I had to tell my mom I have no money and now I know she has no money. On top of that she was so sad and upset she told me to tell my sister to not even come over.

Our Christmas tree has 4 presents under it and I know for a fact 3 of those are empty boxes for looks.

I will not get depressed. I will not cry (Ok I'm crying a lil)

Everyone in my family is healthy that's a blessing in itself. Thank you god. Merry Christmas everyone

The meal displayed in that image won't even feed one (1) American.

Doing prime rib, ham, and a capon. Love Christmas dinner.

Sex your mom and make her happy then snuggle with her whole night.

Well, Europe has it's own Canada (Belgium) so you kinda lose here

Obama's America.

How can you enjoy both Christmas and Thanksgiving when they are so close to eachother?
Must feel like having your birthday on Christmas.

meanwhile yolanda and jamookie celebrate with a christmas dinner of popeye's fried chicken, courtesy of the american taxpayer and his generous offering of food stamps

>Divide the white race
>create europoor vs burger threads

Back to the shadows, schill!

>Americans following tradition
>2016

maybe your old timers,

>christmas and thanksgiving area full month apart.

>just like having your birthday on christmas.

What the fuck?

>Ame "Our definition of cheese is industrially coagulated milk that looks like margarine and has absolutely no taste, not even the taste of the milk used to make it" Rica
>great food

My mum is from New Orleans, we usually have an epic seafood feast Christmas Eve. Pls like me senpai

Stay strong user. Sending my Christmas cheer your way brother.

Truck less Christmas markets

Thanks it's not so bad, I do have heat at least.

>the larger the shart the bigger the heart
>the southeastern buttstriped burger displays his dominance over other walmart sharters

Those things in you pic in Italy would be the starter.

How did you not prepare by setting some money aside? You better go find one of those places where they give away Christmas dinners.

The day is still young, go see and do..

I'm sorry dinner at your mom's got cancelled, that's pretty sad.

Don't fall for the Hallmark Greeting card Christmas myth, Americans can't agree as families on what to watch on TV. It's great if it happens, I suppose that's why we idolize it.

Christmas is supposed to be about the presence, not the presents.

Go scoop up your sister and y'all go do something..

lol Sup Forums tier maudlin fiction. nobody goes to the store on christmas eve to buy everything, and the empty boxes part was hilarious, mainly because you don't spend money on a fucking tree if you can't afford gifts.

inb4 fake tree.

like I said, Sup Forums tier sob story. you should have thrown in something about your dad and his sexy gf.

Quit being a dick

no mom ever said "tell your sister to not come for christmas because I'm broke", on christmas eve of all days.

Sup Forums tier. maybe include a puppy too next time.