"hi dad! this is D'shanquan he's my new boyfriend but he likes me calling him "daddy" I told him you'd give him $5...

"hi dad! this is D'shanquan he's my new boyfriend but he likes me calling him "daddy" I told him you'd give him $5 thousand dollars so he could record his new rap album he wants to be a rapper. What? you're not giving him the money!" God! Dad! you're so racist! FUCK YOU!!! I'm going to suck every black dick at school and have a black baby now!! FUCK YOU!! AND FUCK ALL WHITE MEN!! your racial oppression has kept the black man down forever! You're just a slave owner white privilege mentality!!"

Bitch, I'm Braco.

pwnd

>implying I'd raise my daughter like this

>Probably the same peruvian who made the last cuck thread...

Look at that bitches wrinkly face
her parents are dead

Fine girl, now you're not getting anything in my testimony.

Congratulations at least you've proven yourself virtuous.

wow, how did someone like like him bag such a hot babe?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on the way out bitch.

>You're just a slave owner white privilege mentality!!
This is reality girl.

Canadians are not welcomed on Sup Forums

Once I stop laughing, I'd ask her if she was serious then if she was ask her why doesn't she pay for his rap album if it will be so successful. Then tell her she isn't welcomed to the holiday dinners

My daughter would never call a nigger daddy (because she'd be too busy calling me daddy, if you know what I mean).

Good for you. You want to be a nigger? Get the fuck out and go live with D'Shanqualmalan or whatever the fuck and be a nigger. You're dead to me.

>album, not mixtape
>wants to be a rapper
but he already is tho

>D'shanquan
How'd you even pronounce that?

>I managed to reproduce at all
Oh wow that's a surprise.

duh
shan
kwan

Sexual dymorphism is one helluva drug.

Why would I have a white daughter when I'm not white?

(US) enPR: nĭg'ər, IPA(key): /ˈnJɡɚ/

Hey daughter, this is my new twelve gauge, so you can stop calling your friend here daddy and start calling him a hearse.

Id invite him to dinner and we can discuss it.

dee
shon
kwan

Joke's on you, I'm not going to have any kids.

What did he mean by this?