twitter.com/laurenduca/status/809496769956577280
youtu.be/9rGpykAX1fo
m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=sK4IzCzvK6ss
youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>California

Dropped

This can only end well.

Calling out his opponents on what they were implying means "blatantly lying".
Lmfao

These people have no sense of self-reflection. Both of them looked like fucking idiots the first second their interviews started. I never knew either of them before seeing them on the show, and both struck me as morons. He was acting like he was about to snap the table in half from second 1, while she was talking like a bimbo

watching it now
she's right that ivanka looks like she smells good

I wish i hada twitter account just so i could respond "You mean like you and all the other liberal tv hosts do so often?"

Is that after he accidentally pokes her in the eye with his BBC?

kikes love going after people's family

wew

>anti woman candidate
>more women voted for him than men

TRUMP CONFIRMED ALPHA

This two sub humans are concerned about someone lying, while they have lied all their fucking life.

I'm sick of this world, user.

Why can't I stop laughing at that avatar

>“The road ahead is a treacherous one. There are unprecedented amounts of ugliness to untangle, from deciding whether our President can be an admitted sexual predator to figuring out how to stop him from threatening the sovereignty of an entire religion.” --Duca in Teen Vogue

hahaha oh wow
this woman is insane

DON'T BE A SUCKER TUCKER.

>end of interview
Tucker: You should stick to the thigh high boots, you're better at that.
Duca: *literally shaking* You're an a-- *mic cut*

that was incredible

Bump

remember when he called Obama a nigger?

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=YeDU6dCR9tA
skip to 10:35 and watch her face

Anosognosic. That's the word for it.

Post vid pls

here you go, my nigger
------->

How is Trump anti-women?

leftists are delusional and share in their delusions with each other to make themselves feel better that their disillusionment of progressive ideals being popular is strong enough if they remain in their group-think

By the pussy

I miss the cant cuck the tuck videos

They really don't have any ability to introspect do they

she, like Tariq, write and say bombastic shit, get put on the show to explain themselves and then proceed to squirm and run in circles to avoid direct questions.

Nothing was taken out of context or misquoted directly, they just spun and spun and tried to walk back or misdirect from their original statements. Notice how Duca went out of her way to talk up how 'great' she thinks Ivanka actually is, but you wouldn't have ever guessed that from reading her piece.

That kind of misrepresentation is extremely dishonest for any self-styled "journalist" or pundit.

Anyone have a screen grab of the tweet she wrote that literally said "eat shit, @realdonaldtrump?"

she deleted it right after the segment but some people on twitter were calling her out for it, and she had claimed she never tweeted it.

He's locker talk make it sound like he's pro-women tho, also gotta love liberal logic
>Some guy had a conversation man to man about women DECADES ago
>MUH SEXISM
>Clinton openly called blacks super predator and in her mails call mexicans taco something
>SHE A GUD GRL

Fuck those people

I didn't say it made sense. It's just what they believe.

twitter.com/laurenduca/status/809496769956577280
it's up
i think she was whining because tucker said it said "eat feces"
and she didn't realize that's what shit is

i think the narrative is that he's anti-woman because he's spoken out against abortion
(even though half the children who are aborted are women, and half of women in the united states are pro-life)

She clarified further in the interview that it looks like Ivanka "smells like vanilla" and that she's a "force of nature".

I think she's a closet lesbian with a crush on her tbqh.

>the sovereignty of an entire religion

Tucker tried to give her a chance to admit that "sovereignty" was not the word she was looking for, but she doubled down instead: "yep, the sovereignty"

That chick is nuts. She reminds me of your typical bimbo after she's had 1 too many

Remember when he had a show?

Do you have a link?

Leftists need to be shot.

based

i post without reading the whole thread sometimes too
here you go ------>

True. It did strike me as a little strange how she started speaking with such flowery language, when initially referring to Ivanka...

"misquoting"

He didn't want to say "shit" on live television

Looks like she's getting her first glimpse of the big white cock.

I mean they are not wrong, Tucker just keeps repeating the same question pretending that the person he interviews somehow dodges it.
It's kind of strange how conservatives pretend that he completely btfos them
Maybe we have to act like this though to keep winning.

Cheers lad

>Grown woman
>Writing for TEEN vogue

Is the irony lost on her

She literally answered no question Ahmed Mohammed Mohammed al-shar

Sometimes they do actively dodge the question because they don't have a good canned answer ready.

Watch this:
youtu.be/9rGpykAX1fo

What did he blatantly lie about?

>2 people btfo by Tucker form a support group for each other
Hahahahaha, Tucker gave them PTSD

>blatantly lying
>called trumps cabinet "literal white supremacists" and then corrected himself when corrected on tucker carlson

Haha, you called me by an Arabic name.

m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=sK4IzCzvK6ss

The strength of White Power

She got Tucked in the ass. kek

she was right though

>What is a barrel shroud?
>I think the more important thing is that the law would also have banned large capacity clips
Like pottery

She didn't actually say "feces," she said "shit," but she's so brain dead after smelling so many perfume samples working for teen vogue she failed to understand you can't say "shit," on television at that time.

>You're such a ---

Tucker is a master grade smug shitposter

Nigger, what?

Do you know what a barrel shroud is?

It's not a "shoulder thing that goes up".

Also, long guns are not even close to what kills police. It's virtually all handguns, which that bill doesn't regulate at all.

Explain yourself.

hey guys look at me, I'm a smart mulatto! see all the big words i use? I'm totally smart! see how I busted those stereotypes? hahaa take that, racists!

>Explain yourself.
He was making a joke, you autismo

Oh shit.

I got Poe's Law'd.

Carry on, didn't see your image before I sperged out.

>crying on twitter because you got BTFO on TV
Sad

btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

literally my favorite part she tried to call him a sexist pig and literally got mic cut LMFAO

My favorite pic of the interview.

wow you really dodged his retort there hans :^)

>[autistic screeching intensifies]

she is ugly

>asked a direct question
>dodging the question with all sorts of virtue signaling
>"sovereignty of religion" the cunt doesn't seem to apreciate the secular values of modern society and the separation of church and state affairs
>can't deal with her own emotions
>muh emotions over facts
you know she got

All of those tucked liberals.Ha!

He is truly /ourguy/.

wow she showed her true jew! is this a shop?

if this is real why dont they send this to "teen vogue" so she loses her job for being a bad role model for teenagers?

And then show you your exact words on screen.

Man! What a burn! They'll NEVER recover.

>>Clinton in her mails call mexicans taco something

That was one of her staff, I believe.

Why is it always the jew

that's fucking gross

Why are Jews sinister.

much holocaust

This video wasn't particularly interesting, he bullied some Teen Vogue writer over her lack of prestigious credentials and twitter comments about Trump.

How does this qualify as important, or news?

I thought Tucker was better than that.

>Need to mop up some more taco bowl support.

post tucker stress disorder

because she's supposed to write articles about boots and makeup, not get bribed to do hit pieces on trump where she claims that he is destroying the sovereignty of religion.

plus her reaction is priceless, she gets triggered so quickly and violently, that it is at the very least entertaining prime time television.

Golden, reminds of Trump at the NYC foundation dinner when he said Hillary was corrupt

Wasn't Hillary. Just one of her super-ironic hipster staffers.

>his face the entire interview

>blatantly lying
his only defense against his quotes was "lmao it was a joke bro"
followed by tucker's "what about those other 5 advice books you wrote with similar content, and your appearance on this show. All just jokes?" which shut him up

I begin to understand Americas black problem. They're all like white women.

Who else would you expect to write for teen vogue?