Christmas with Sup Forums

Well it looks like I'm spending christmas with Sup Forums.. how are you guys? I hope you've done well this year and accomplished your goals.

Let us in this thread discuss this time of year and let us in this thread concoct twisted politically incorrect theories that will piss on the normies. Jesus was black!! or better yet, he was genderfluid.

Anyways, seasons greetings Sup Forums, I'm going to eat left over christmas food and read this thread when I come back. .

Anyone here today?

well I went and got my food

It's cold but it's really good. I'm giving some to my dog, he likes it

Seems like I'm the only one spending christmas with Sup Forums.

Well, I might as well bake, bye now.

merry christmas..

Happy Yule Sverigeven.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums, may the Christ killers and other sub humans not see another one!

Merry Christmas user, I'm an insomniac and didn't get any sleep last night so I'm about to try and get some before I have to go wagecuck at 7:00.

Post pics of your dog, Sven.

Here's the real question, what are you drinking.

Jenever, of the Vanilla orientation.

We got a lot done this year. Things are really shaping up for us. Merry Christmas Sven.

Merry Christmas, Sven.
Pretty sure the Jews did Christmas.

Merry Christmas guys. What a fucking year. I remember the first happening this year was best Korea finally getting nukes and how everyone was flipping out. Even in the beginning of the year happens were occuring fucking left and right. Now that Trump is president , the happens aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Anyways, I hope you all had a good year and I pray 2017 is good for us anons.

yay, my friends and neighbours, god jul!

here's my dog, I stuffed him into a christmas outfit for you, I don't think he likes it alot

2017 will be the best year for Kek

That's a really nice dog

Going to my grandparents later. Can't wait to eat some brocoli casserole and turkey.

thanks mexico

have a picture of one of my christmas cats from last year

Jesus, with all those animals, I hope you normally live with someone

Nice, i only have one pic of my pets in Christmas, it's my dog back in 2011

Comfy in my cabin lads.

Guess where I am.

Merry Christmas Swede bro

Scottish Highlands?

Amen

RARE FLAG
Merry Christmas Greenland

>Got shot down by girl like three or four weeks ago
>Every second of loneliness and Christmas movies is a constant reminder of what could have been

Thanks, neighbor. Merry Christmas!

>Christmas comes
>Sup Forums slows down and becomes mostly quiet

further proof normies flooded this board

Merry Christmas btw, faggots

merry christmas greenlad

Bored today since my family and me aren't celebrating Christmas

Good guess, merry christmas to you Greenland.

Contributing my cosy wintertime doggo picture.

Not even Chanukkah?

Nice pic, looks comfy!

I thought Germans loved Christmas??

Merry Christmas! Here's my doggo.

I just came back from church and they apparently invited a few of le peaceful refugees.
A bunch of rapey looking arab manlets and the most feral looking niggers I have ever seen in my entire life. I half-jokingly told people in my pew to watch their wallets and their backs. They just nodded. It was refreshing to see the deep resentment everyone in the church had at these noisy disrespectful subhumans.
I like how cucks always bring forth the argument about how you just hate them because you haven't met them. Every time I have seen one I started to hate them more.
Well, I need to go back to taking photos and preparing dinner with the folks and low-key redpill my nephews.
Hope to shitpost with you fine people later.

Merry Christmas (which is the J-Man's birthday, as in 'christ mass')

Post pics so we know who killed your family user.

I just got back from a 5 hour walk that was at least 10 miles.
This is important, and I really hope the mods allow this thread to stay up because I haven't shared this with anyone and Sup Forums is most of what I have socially.
I found out the girl I have been in love with for over a year and haven't spoken to in almost a year got married recently. Was totally out of the blue, I did not expect that at all.
>to a fucking beaner
She's the most beautiful girl I know and married a fucking beaner. He's not that mestizo, but still.
I went hysterical, took a cold shower, got dressed, and then left my house at 3:30 a.m.and walked and walked.
The world feels fucking dead to me. That girl was all I ever thought about. Every good thing I did for myself, I thought of her. Even the most menial things.
I feel much calmer now obviously but I'm fucking pissed. I don't know what the fuck to do.
I don't wanna allow myself pleasures in life anymore. I had some really bad thoughts on what I would do to her when I found out.
Now I'm kinda ready to enlist in the Army and make mince meat out of isis or go join those sandniggers myself and become a raghead cannon fodder and blow myself up in the name of a pedophile.
Sorry for the blogpost.

The nuDeutsch (Muslims) don't

merry chrismas

Been hell of a year.

Heres to a greater one, merry christmas Sup Forums

God blesd

Germans love David Hasselhoff.

That's a nice dogger, Sweanon.

All of you fucking faggots are two weeks early. That said, I'd rather share a board with cathocucks and protestards than with muslims.

Merry Christmas, anons. Dog bless.

Its been a wonderful year. I have loved every minute of it. Though i do wish the trump spam would cease for a while so that old Sup Forums can come back.

Merry Christmas to you Sven and all of my beloved Sup Forumsacks. May you all have a safe and splendid holiday.

I'm looking forward to eating prime rib with the family, in the mean time I'm just slowly losing my patience with the left and am beginning to want to kill them. I really hope they try to Civil War so that I can massacre them legally.

Americans don't love him? I went to his concert at new years eve in Berlin

i watched him all the time when he was on baywatch.

I don't think most amerifats follow his music tho.

Merry Christmas Sven, I hope your country comes to its senses soon. Nice dog by the way, I wish my doggos were still alive.

This was a good year. I'll always remember how a bunch of antisocial neets on a Mongolian tapestry forum saved the world. I can't wait to see what will we achieve in the year to come.

Merry Noche Buena to some of us and Merry Christmas to all!