Why do so many young millennial women choose their career over starting a family?

Why do so many young millennial women choose their career over starting a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's so much more rewarding to be in an office 50 hours a week doing menial tasks that nobody will remember or care about as soon as you retire. Much better than being at home spending time with your children and using your feminine talents making a nice family.

Brainwashed by the Jews to create more autistic whites by having children at 30+.

Because second or first wave feminism made work for women mandatory

Young millennial men can't afford to provide for a family.

Jewish brainwashing.

Everyone already knows this. Stupid post OP.

Most men can't afford to have a stay at home wife anyway dude, this isn't the 50's anymore. I sure as shit know I can't afford a piece of pussy sitting at home all day doing nothing but eating my food and using my electricity.

>Millenial idea of a career
>to be in an office 50 hours a week
Pick 1
Millenials, including women despise most of the "traditional" goals, even their idea of a career is travelling around and casting matches as is the case of the girl in OPs picture.
The millenial generation wants something new, but they've been raised to be soft and not create and strive for things, but cry and play the victim until they get what they want.

What's in it for the Jews?

Why would they want to?
There's a lack of intensive to choose starting a family over perusing a career.

>I sure as shit know I can't afford a piece of pussy sitting at home all day doing nothing but eating my food and using my electricity.

Clearly you don't have kids.

In a bit of a Catch 22, second-wave feminism getting women into the workforce probably contributed significantly to real wages stagnating for decades.

Jews...

Before:

Dad works
Mom takes care of home, and kids.
Mom, and Dad only with each other.
Team effort. Everyone plays their part.
Solid family unit works best for the family.

Now:
Mom works
Dad works
Others take are of kids
2 workers means more money for jew than 1

Also now:
Mom works
Dad not in picture
Uncle Sam takes over as dad role
1 welfare dependant worker = bigger government

W H O T H E F U C K I S S H E

H

O

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

I

S

S

H

E

Money, what the hell do you think?

Whites are their biggest threat/competition. They want to create a mongrelized race over which to rule.

Because it's a SMART thing to do.
Why bring a burden in to the world before you have unburdened yourself from poverty and a life of potential regret.
That's the way I see it.

I'm a guy, but I find work fulfilling in a way that I wouldn't find kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes

I don't and I agree actually. The workforce is saturated now, so companies have no incentive to find quality employees or pay the quality ones a better wage. It's easier to just replace you if you don't fall in line.

(((Frankfurt school)))

I don't care about making a family mainly because I don't have parents pressuring me to do it. I'm 19 and making 45k a year so it doesn't hurt as much when I think about how lonely I am.

she doesnt do anything though
people are literally paying her just for existing

must be nice being a woman

Because we need to remove those kind of traits that make the bad choice from the gene pool.

She's just barely making over $800 a month off of 48 patrons....

Pretty much nothing.

The thumbnail actually makes her look like she has a beard at the bottom there.

Yeah but she actually has a real job outside of Patreon and YouTube.

The thumbnail makes it look like she is first compared between her two styles. The second one shows here in her bomb vest and still the nice long dirty blond hair on her, but then she becomes more radical and changes to short dark hair (so she can't be seen in the shadows) and has grown a beard.

Bombs are now inside of her.

More minions to help with that bottom line

More passive and subservient goys

Media brainwashing and virtue signaling by society

But every time i talk about kids with women, they get those dreamy happy eyes

So what's the point with patreon if she makes enough from her real job? Just looks like she's Jewing for more cash than to "share her creativeness"

100% correct. And 3rd wave tells you you're shit if you do stay home.

Because money is nice to have, and it's nicer to have your OWN money that you can do whatever you want with, rather than relying on someone else all while ruining your body and surrendering your social life for roughly 16 years to have children.

Women also have a bit of a short grace period compared to men. From 16-35 you're the bees knees, but after that you're essentially trash. Your one redeeming feature (your looks) that offset all of the innate biological disadvantages of being a woman wears off, and you have nothing to compensate. You're trapped with all of the innate failings for the female form, and it only gets worse. Being an old woman is much worse than being an old man, and way less dignified.

In a way it's our own fault as a species, we've become too intelligent for our own good. We can see what happens to women over 40 all to often now, and so each generation of women is increasingly going " fuck that, I would rather love my 20 years of doing whatever the fuck I want before I have to suffer for the next 35 and then die".

Can't blame them honestly.

Because woman are fucking desperate to prove they are just as good as men. Which, ironically, destroys any chance of being on our level.

They don't they turn 30 like my sister and realize they want to have children.

The media told them they are not going to feel fulfilled and emancipated unless they reject/ignore their biological selves and do as much as they can to deny the goals set for them by evolution.

And this is one of the few point in which evolutionary science agrees with Christianity.

>Capitalism in a nutshell

You guys are faggots honestly. All you do is sit on your ass all day and complain about shit not getting done while you aren't doing shit. Worse then SJWs because at least they go outside. I hope the alt right dies soon and become a meme because it is such a naïve view on the world. Bill Clinton, George Bush, were actually good presidents. Bill helped the economy and George ended Saddam's regime (YES IT WAS JUSTIFIED, WHO CARES ABOUT WMD OBAMA HANDLED IT SO BAD). Enjoy saving the white race by looking at Japanese subhuman shit like anime (those Japanese cartoons are almost as bad as you fucks) and their non white women.