Sup Forums in the 1870's

Sup Forums in the 1870's

Tilden BTFO.

how will tilbots ever recover

Hello I am from the 1870s haha what a beautiful 1870s day we have today I sure do love living in the 1870s we are very lucky to be living in the 1870s I can't imagine not living in the 1870s this is a wonderful time to be alive

LOL , that is some hilarious shit right there. Good job OP

I can't believe the frogs got BTFO by a bunch of sausage slurping faggots.

"Bonjour Ivan, have you read this new novel published in The Russian Messenger, how was it called... War and Peace?"

oh boy I'm sure a huge fan of Confederation! My people and I shall provide quality commentary for many years to come! unlike our yankee neighbours...

DONALD TRUMP TIME TRAVELS

Should I go to Africa?

Hello everyone! the one true Catholic God told me Manitoba belongs to the French Metis, so could you please go be English somewhere else?

>22 april 1870
we need to find him. And kill.

Last I checked these lands belong to CANADA you frog chomping poutine slurping fundie fuck. STFU I got a railroad to build!

Underrated

You fucking IDIOT. We didn't have communication via computers until the 70's.

Anybody read this guy's work? He makes some bold claims but I think overall he's correct about the future course of human events.

That a nice railroad....

it IS the 1870s you fucking nitwit.

It'd be a shame if someone...
DESTROYED IT
GET FUCKED ANGLO KEKS
FUCK YOU AND YOUR KING

Fuck Ott*man muslim scum and fuck you austro-hungarian faggots

FUCKING ISABELINOS

GIVE ME BACK MY FUEROS GODDAMMIT

oK NOW YOU FUCKED UP

I kek'd

u mad anglo?
God told me these lands belong to us, he supports his true followers, we cannot be defeated!

Poor serbia, forever relegated to being "that kid" on the schoolhouse play yard.

Carpet baggers down here ruining our beautiful Confederacy, whoring our economy, making me fly this ridiculous banner. *Spits tobacco* to hell with those Republican scaliwags

>frogs
>farmers
>cannot be defeated

fuck

Why are there so many Canadians fouling up my imageboard? Canada is not, and never will be, a real country.