I'm a white man married to a black woman. I live with my black in-laws...

I'm a white man married to a black woman. I live with my black in-laws. I work in a welfare office in a major American city with lots of black coworkers and black clients. So what are you people talking about?

"Sure, YOU say blacks are alright," quoth the Sup Forumsack. "But you haven't lived around them like I have." Well, I've lived around and with them. I'm fine. They're fine. My in-laws are cool as shit. Where was the danger and niggertry I was promised, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM&feature=youtu.be
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi leftypol
sage

What city? What kind of neighborhood did your wife and in-laws come from? How often do you interact with blacks outside of work family?

>I'm a white man married to a black woman
Eww...

ok. So the only question you need to ask yourself is, what side will you fight for when the war breaks out?
youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM&feature=youtu.be

Statistically speaking, your marriage is stable and you're lying about having nice in-laws.

leftypol tryharders

I never suffered from gun violence, therefore no one has

Dude, Sup Forums is not capable of intelligent conversations; they think they know the redpill and are better than everyone else based on superficial shit.

>my handful of inlaws are indicative of black people as a whole

Your father is a gypsy.

Wife's family is solidly blue collar. Her dad was a tradesman and card carrying union man until the bottom fell out in '08. I attend NAACP meetings (which, to be fair, is not a representative group. They tend to be better educated and more proactive). Most of my friends being work related, I don't interact with many outside of work and family.

But I have suffered from gun violence.

Therefore no one has.

Can't you fucking read lol

You're not a white man. You're a faggot who has devoted what SHOULD have been a working life to making sure lazy niggers have access to the white man's money. I'm glad theyre nice to you after you finish sucking the film off of their grundles. You probably think you identify with them because you listen to shitty rap music and live with your subhuman's subhuman ancestry. Well, that makes you a nigger in my book. Go apologize for slavery more, bitch.

Good on you OP

Drill that Oil

Go on goy

Me Stanford-Binet = 156
Wife = 129
Son1 = 147
Son2 = 141
Daughter = 122

You = 115
Wife = 85 (very good for their kind; similar score as Michelle Obama)
Your son1 = 83
Your son2 = 88

Your inability to delay rewards until some point in the future made you marry a negro. The price will be paid in every generation after yours.

Society needs all types, so at least your offspring can wash my kids' Lexuses.

My father died in capitalist factory to being overowrked.

>I'm a white man married to a black woman.

Pic related.

Only stormcucks believes that all blacks are Shit

>surrounded by blacks
>works in the "gibs" welfare office

pottery

You're married to a shitty proto-human high ass loud fart ape big farts shitty chunk ass cellulite puckered brown asshole brown (dark shit brown) keloid ashy knees purple alien vagina hung with pungent ass scent shit gas residue from a dark black leathered hairy asshole

Dirty monkey baboon lips irregular ass shape always the lowest sex-capital (discount partner) always thrashing in fights shitty subhuman ape only to be SETTLED for. Loud volatile sweat taint shit ass cooch poison emanating from every inch of horsepussy ass-pit you should feel disgusting and embarrassed.

This post is a full "things that never happened" post

Sage

>Your father is a gypsy.
Your children will be shot by police.

>Welfare office

gtfo nigger

Pablo, you're not white just because the paper says you are.

Actually it could be very representative sampling if the inlaw group also considers inlaws of inlaws who may come from various geographic regions and family upbringings while Sup Forums's crime stats on an incredibly small subset of a group over 36 million people is nothing but mere confirmation bias with no regard for unaccounted for causal links. But we don't have summary statistics for either giving us stuff like z scores and confidence intervals so it's all a crapshoot anyway.

Everything on this board has always been a crapshoot.

>Me Stanford-Binet = 156
Sure you are, buddy.

Wanting to be a nigger doesn't make your opinion fact.

I'm married to a black woman, we have two children, live in cleveland. We both hate niggers.

Black culture as a whole needs to be restructured. It's self destructive.

Must be pure coincidence that Blacks commit the most crime in every country they inhabit

I bet you smell like a nigger

You don't even have a real job.

I don't mind being white. So many white kids grow up thinking they're ethnicless and generic. Living with other races has actually helped me identify white culture and core values. White American values (chief among them personal freedom and self-reliance) are good things to have. They're not the only way to be, but they're not bad.

nice bait m8

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

>I work at a welfare office with lots of black coworkers and black clients
>welfare office
>lots of black clients
I refuse to accept that even bait can be this pants on head retarded.

I hate my job so god damn much; I'm not going to lie. Government bureaucracy is shit work.

I apply raw shea butter everyday. So yes.

Though a higher percentage than the general population, criminals are nowhere near approaching the majority of any race. You know who really hates black thugs and drug dealers? Blacks.

It all boils down to where the pendulum swings to the word "exception" comes into play.

You can thank the knockout games pushing blacks back another 50 years (mainly for targeting the weak, the old, the innocent) before their earn the reputation that they aren't complete chimps.

Sure SJW will be assblasted to the age of hitler with such a comment but they are the worst enables of all time. Good thing decent folk despite being trolls donated towards the research of ass cancer. Since this year they have had their ass beaten up and down the road to the point that they could have literally traveled a couple of states with that kind of ass whopping.

This just looks so...pathetic...

This picture makes me kek and the flag.

Did anybody else notice the guy in the back row on the left with the MASSIVE fucking head?

>It all boils down to where the pendulum swings to the word "exception" comes into play.
Please attempt this sentence again.