>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xrQFqR8hDts
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-pneumonia-video-zdenek-gazda-519251
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fear me.

pic related

Who is the future, Merkel or Le Pen?

I made a thing.

post Trump shrines

so is it worth the watch or no?

Daily reminder that your "president" lost by 3 million votes
Daily reminder that there are 4,294,967,296 IP addresses on the internet
Daily reminder that the janitors impotent rage merely amuses me
Daily reminder that you reporting this thread proves that you're the new SJW
Daily reminder that you want to push that button again right now because you're so buttmad because you know I'm right
Daily reminders may need to become hourly reminders since apparently reminding you once a day is such a triggering experience for you
Daily reminder that one day you'll need to learn to be strong in the face of text but I don't think you have the balls to handle it desu senpai

awooooo

"Stop right there! You are under arrest for NOT AWOOing.

You have a few options. Either pay the fine or go to jail. Or, you can AWOO right now, and I will let you go."

What do you do?

To celebrate the holidays we must give thanks to all those who made Trump possible. Post your favorite unsung heroes of the campaign. I'll start.

THANKS ZDENEK

Reposting even if I already saw Crusaderkun response as it is a damn fine pic

What do you country do to advance the christendom anons?

Happy Holidays everyone

please no

>What do you country do to advance the christendom anons?

learn some english portunigger

Resist arrest

Elfen Lied is AIDS

Fillon and Schultz

Let's not forget to thank based Manafort. Securing the delegates was not an easy task with Ted breathing on his neck

If you're looking for a short series just for entertainment, probably. Otherwise, no. The story doesn't even end in the anime, you'll have to read the manga if you want to see the end.

DRAINING THE SWAMP REFERS TO THE FOLLOWING AND THE FOLLOWING ONLY:

>It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.

>That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again.

>First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.

>Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

>Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

>Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

>Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

Stop redefining it, Leftists!

Fuck anime, I only watch wholesome western animation.

set the awoos free

fuck off to Sup Forums retard

awoo

He's still gonna be your president whethrt you like it or not.

I forgot about this guy. Based Slav. I think he was actually a Hillary supporter though

Do you think Trump is going to be up there with President Reagan and President Eisenhower in terms of greatness and long-term impact?

FEAR ME.

PIC RELATED ,I'M FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE I SWEAR TO H*CKING KEK

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

A-Awoo?

Thanks Tdenek!

Hillary would have been president if it werent for this guy

H-he'll be up there with Richard Milhouse Nixon!

He'll be far above them.

Eh.

Guys!!!

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf

tl;dr "The British Edda" tells the story of Adam (Thor, Ar-Thor) and Eve (Freya, Gunn-Ever) in a way that ties the Bible, Norse, Babylonian myths and Vedas together. Cain (Sir Gawain, Michael) is their son. Abel is a murderous psycho, offering up blood sacrifices to the serpent queen and wolf king, which is why Cain kill him. Thor gets kicked out of Eden for wanting to help the humans. Here is a passage I just found on p. 138. They let us see Snorri's Edda because it is twisted with (((their))) lies. This is the suppressed one.

>Eve as !dun appealingly to Cain: I bid thee Bragi (Cain), Sif's bairn duke and well-wishing Maga (Michael), That thou ire not at Loki's foul stuff, In (thy own) JEgis' Hall !

>well wishing Maga
>Maga

And the response to slander Eve, which is how (((they))) slandered Mary Magdalene as a whore too
>L. to Eve: Tush thee Idun! Thou, quoth I, of all women, The very worst yearner after lust, Since thou layest thy white arms, Around thy' brother's' bane (Adam)

>I think he was actually a Hillary supporter though

He was actually. But in the end he saved the day.

Your tears give me strength. So much winning it hurts.

THIS

has the drump been stumped?

You monster

BE WARNED ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

STAY VIGILANT

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

STAY VIGILANT

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

GIVE IT BACK!

LOL HE KNOWS
WE SALUTE YOU ZDENEK

Not an argument. Fuck off fag.

>horsefucker

THANKS ZDENEK

>20 years from now Republicans no longer go "muh Reagan" and instead go "muh Trump"
I can live with that.

That's not very nice!

CMON

so is everyone here a White Nationalist?

Is Seth MacFarlane still too butthurt to tweet? I know he left in a huff after Trump won. His show just got cancelled and he lost millions in political donations. May Kek strike him down next.

Modern Day Christianity in America is now a way of controlling people unfortunately. The name of Christ is being belittled as more and more people use their "faith" for their own means and is also being tempered by some outside influence to accept gays and heresy.
This new age Christianity is made out to castrate any sort conservative into some kind of peace loving hippy who loves all sorts of people and is a pacifist. The "pope" is a perfect example of this.
We gotta restore the church to its former glory.

>PIRKANMAA

God I haven't seen this brony meme in like five years.

get the fuck out you pony fag

Does anyone have a semi recent collage of those who speak against Trump? Been looking for it ever since Cher's lawsuit and Carrie Fisher's heart attack

This Erica Hill chick on CNN is so fucking cute. they should give away fredericka whitfield's spot. or get rid of berman and let hill and kate bolduan host a show together

Pretty much. The ones who aren't are typically the fags from reddit.

>Sorry to keep you waiting
>Complicated business
>That smirk

Is this the most Trump thing Trump has ever said?

Merry MAGA Christmas, you glorious fuckers.

Merry Christmas /tg/!

its not hot garbage, Its more of a I've run out of everything above b- tier.

But seriously watch one piece, with one pace subs taking out a lot of the bullshit, its a highly honorable way to begin weeb life. All your base stats go up tremendously.

A good intro anime for me is Tri-Gun. Its a Solid 7/10
gud chars, gud plot, gud villian, doesn't take itself too seriously.
Quite straight forward as well.
good guys beat bad guys.

after a few straightforward plots like that while you get used to anime humor, then go for more subtle shit like,
sadguys beat alien-gods like evangelion. which should be high on the list of things to watch first after getting comfortable.

Start onepiece now though and thankme later.

Crusaderkun USA wellknown racist he often makes the Nazi threads.

He does not represent Trump General.

We should really dissuade him from posting here.

Post Frumpf copypastas
This is low energy

>Awoofag thinking he has any right to shit on a horsefucker

Yes but I don't hate people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrQFqR8hDts

it's the perfect ending line to this video

Anyone have the "when your parents ask where your Muslim neighbor went" pic ? My phonefag ass didnt save it when I saw it :(

off you fuck shill

anything else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>awoo posters>horsefuckers

this desu

The Pope recently called "*the media*" a bunch of poop-loving poop-eaters, especially when it comes to politics, literally. There is some hope for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Merkel AND Le Pen

GRUMPF BTFO

Watch Rurouni Kenshin and you'll learn why the Jews fear the Samurai.

Does anyone have a png of Rick wilsons head? Need it for meme production.

>faggot aliens

>Pirkinmaa user returns bringing new Christmas Trump shitposts
Merry Christmas, faggot.

Did you see they interviewed Zdenek? I guess I missed it in all the excitement after the election

--

“I had never seen Hillary Clinton very close to me,” says Gazda, who works as a building manager. “I love to take a lot of pictures and video, and all the time I put them on Facebook or Twitter.” At first, he says, nothing about the Democratic candidate seemed unusual. “She looked very good, there’s nothing too wrong. And the car is not ready [t]here. She’s waiting maybe two, three minutes for the car.”

He decided to start filming Clinton, and that’s when, he says, “after a couple of seconds, I see she is shaking, and she has a problem [standing], and a couple of guys hold her.”

Twenty seconds later, he decided to stop recording. “I got a little scared because I see what’s going on, and I turn off the video, but still I’m watching,” he says. He adds that he can’t find the words to describe what scared him, just that “she is a big, huge politic[ian], and now you see she has a problem.”

I stand by anyone willing to fight leftist scum.

The Regressive Left stick together. We must stick together, that is how we won and will continue to dismantle them.

>White Christmas

>The person you worship Saint Nicholas (santa) came from South Turkey

LOL ALL OF YOU WORSHIP A NON WHITE TURK ROACH HAHAHAHA

FAIL!!!!!!!!

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-pneumonia-video-zdenek-gazda-519251 forgot link

I'm still not sure if I'm enjoying this or not.

Go away Achmed. You worship a pedophile warlord.

You've got a problem faggot?