SANTA CLAUS CAME FROM TURKEY

How do you feel that the person you worship in Christmas is a non white or should I say a turk-roach?

You mean byzantine

fpbp
/thread

He was born in Patara which is right at the south of Turkey not even close to Europe. Yes yous all worship a turkroach

So whats the Turkroach giving you for christmas?

Just posting things to offend the white nationalists worshiping a non white turk roach

You mean Roman considering it was occupied by Rome/Byzantine. Turkroaches only started being a thing when they started feeding off the remnants of the old empires, like typical cockroaches they didn't create or invent, or discover anything, they were just a bunch of muslim rats who borrowed themselves into a dead empire and made it their home like typical rats do and multiplied, then they decided to steal land from Armenia because it was one of the original Christian countries

That's like blacks in America saying whites took away their land and they stole everything and took credit for everything. Saying shit like Pythagoras came from Africa and the whitey's rewrote history and took it.

You're basically doing the same thing here but for Turkey.

If whites were kings n sheeit then why did their capital get taken over by Turk roaches and renamed istanbul.

lol wut

>Turks were inferior

>Gets taken over and raped by turks

HA LOL!

but Turkey was based back then

He was a Greek.

A lot of Greeks don't even look white either even their far right parties leader isn't even white lol reminds me of a blind black KKK wizard

>not knowing that today's turkey is just Saracens that invaded that particular land and have zero in common with the people of old populating the area
Pol being ignorant cases of cancer again

Santa Claus was invented by Coca Cola.

>worship
>santa

but the person we worship is Jesus Christ.

Jesus christ who happens to come from the middle east LOL even worst

There is no need to be mad friend :^)

wtf i hate santa now

"Turkey" is Galatia, the land of the Gauls. It used to be white. Hence Saint Paul's letter to the Galatians.

I dont give a fuck as long as I keep getting free shit under the tree. I mean, youre not some poorfag who lies about not celebrating christmas for hipster reasons while simply not having enough cash to enjoy the season are you?

you seem upset achmed

>implying Turkey then was the same as Turkey now