youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
youtube.com/watch?v=wMbw5X_eeJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buncha homos

they have class, can't deny that.

>white

GO HOME EN GETCHA FUCKIN' SHOEBAX

wearing a suit != having class

they are/were a bunch of low life thieving drug dealing piece of shit thugs. no better than niggers

No, the mafia has a concept of discipline and organization

Defiantly the most dangerous 'gang' out there even though I think they're more of an organisation. Like scientology. Only with suits, guns with wood, good taste and a very nicely filled chevy chase. Still biols down to stealing, killing, drugs, trafficking etc. Really no better then ISIS.

>class

i bet you're wearing a knockoff LV tracksuit right now

no women no kids = better than isis

The mafia was almost exclusively Jewish. The "creator" of the Mafia, Arnold Rothstein was Jewish. The owner of Las Vegas, Bugsy Siegel was Jewish. The eminence grise of Lucky Luciano, Meyer Lansky was Jewish. The King prohibition smuggler Dutch Schultz was Jewish. The entire Murder Inc. gang was Jewish.

Only Hollywood brainwashed everyone into thinking that mafia was an Italian/Mexican thing.

I see your point. But asif thats a consolation when it still boils down to being scroungers. The fact they have kids just means they ar spending there money differently. Right? Right.

Which one? The one at the inception or the one since the mid-19th century?

mostly jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbw5X_eeJg

11 posts till someone mentions they are jewish, Sup Forums is going through some tough times

MOTHERFUCKER!!!

pure cancer

I think the mafia is a pretty cool guy, eh collects protection money and doesn't afraid of anything

well as far as organized crime goes they were organized

something the niggers for example, never learned

In case of Mafia, it is Jewish. Just fucking read the biographies of the names mentioned on my post.

Italian mafia is a myth. And the few Italian mafiosis who had power, where killed off by Jewish mobsters (Castellammarese War).

bro, I posted this one have you watched dukes take on the jewish nature of the mafia?

and how jewish hollywood has made them italian?

No they are cancer
>Italian
>White