Can someone please explain this whole Jewish problem

Can someone please explain this whole Jewish problem.
Are there different motives in the Jewish community?
How is money is involved?
Why is the left suddenly anti-Israel and the right pro-Israel?
Has the globalist plot become a meme even though 90% of media is controlled by Jews?
Sweden was culturally subverted by them as well, right?
Some one needs to help me out.
This is not information I can find lying around on Wikipedia.

You did not answer any of my questions.

Are there different motives in the Jewish community?
Yes.

How is money is involved?
Yes.

Why is the left suddenly anti-Israel and the right pro-Israel?
No.

Has the globalist plot become a meme even though 90% of media is controlled by Jews?
Yes

Sweden was culturally subverted by them as well, right?
Sweden was a suicide.

So was the second paragraph here just ranting?

And how about this?

Look into hollywood. The Jews run it and if they aren't Jewish they are married to a Jew. As a people like any other they are more or less ok but they do find a way of getting hands on others money. If you want a stereotype which is true look into those aliens with the big heads in Star Trek. They have rules of business. for example, once you have a persons money you never give it back.

Now explain to me why Trump is pro-Israel and why we are okay with this.

I said yes to that question

It seems like you've made up your mind no matter what I say. I've been to Sweden and it's hell, but they did it to themselves.

Why are Australians such terrible shit posters?
Does Trump support Israel, and consequently the Jews?
Or are there different types of Jews?

If you don't know just fuck off and stop wasting my time.

>thinks he can find answers as to why jews are the problem
>on (((wikipedia)))

you're a cutie

>Why are Australians such terrible shit posters?
Low self esteem.

>Does Trump support Israel, and consequently the Jews?
Yes. All puppets love the puppet master.

>Or are there different types of Jews?
There's the hairy big nose kind and the pressed orange kind you can drink.

>time can be wasted
time is a flat circle.

>This is not information I can find lying around on Wikipedia.

Why is pol so mentally challenged?
Can you not read?
The fact that you answered none of my questions just tells me that you are an ignorant troll.

I believe in eternal recurrence, but this is beside the point.

So Trump is the Jews' puppet?

*sigh* the idea that you can vote for a better life is the Jews puppet. the idea that moral law is not a natural inherent part of the cultural fabric of a nation, that it's something special and secured, that only smart people need to learn about.

Every day you break many laws you don't even know exist. Companies that make large profits are sure to structure themselves exactly to the word of the law, sometimes because they actively helped to write it. That's the Jew.

This contains all the information you need.

I'm not an American. I can only guess that Israel is a bulwark against the Muslim nations. I know what you mean, if Jews at the bad goy than why are we helping them? another guess would be they are a people to take the muslims focus away from the civilized world.

So you are saying that morality is not affected by culture?
And you expect me to believe this?

Did the wide acceptance of homosexuality into media and television not skyrocket the percentage of people who accept homosexuality from 20 to 60 percent?

Laws do change over time.
Abortion is a clear example of his.

>truth
>illegal to criticise
>illegal to exhume evidence

and nobody questions this? no one at all?

I could care less about the Holocaust.
I have strong reason to believe that Hitler himself was a Jewish plant whose war resulted in the deaths of millions of white Christians, the establishment of Israel, and 35 billion dollars in reparations. It also turned white nationalism into a taboo subject and the idea of a white ethnostate will be laughed upon eternally.

Are Zionists and Globalist Jews the same people?

I'm australian I don't believe in (((culture))) I'm saying that the police forces of countries that are at odds with the people is a product of direct interference by (((someone)))

extreme population densities cause homosexual behaviour in mice. why not humans?

infanticide has been accepted practise in most of the world for a very long time. the puritan period of the early 1900s is a strange fluke. I wonder who to blame...

It's not population density that caused homosexuality and other weird behaviors in mice. You are misquoting the study named "The Mice Distopia." That study was pertaining to a human society where human jobs disappear to automation and we have minimum wages. The mice were looked after completely, constantly being cleaned and fed.

It showed that no work means degenerate behavior, not "population density."

As to your police point you make little sense. Feel free to clarify what you mean.

''British'' newspaper (((Guardian))) yea sure...