An entire continent stocked to the brim with fertile soil and valuable natural resources that also doesn't experience...

>an entire continent stocked to the brim with fertile soil and valuable natural resources that also doesn't experience harsh winters is somehow stuck 10,000 years behind the rest of humanity
What the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take a guess

Uncivilized people that the white man failed at civilizing

black people live there

Niggers aside, tropical disease is a mother fucker, OP

>serious answer
1. Niggers
2. Too hot/tropical, no need for shelter
3. Poor selection of flora to build with. Northern hemisphere has coniferous trees suitable for long straight cuts of lumber.
4. Many dangerous animals that can easily destroy a home as you build it.

Niggers

We wuz kangs until muh colonisation.
Nothing to do with a sub saharan IQ average of 65 points. IQ teses raysis

Niggers

The white man came. You know they wuz kangs buildin pyramids n sheit before colonialism.

Literally only this

South Africa as a climate very similar to Europe. Black people are unevolved because they never made it past the Sahara and didn't breed with Neanderthals and aliens like whites did.

Niggers.

The soil is not all that great for crops. Yes for local floura, but nothing like wheat, rice, soy, or potatoes.
It's also full of deadly tropical diseases.
The north is a giant desert and the center is dense jungle.

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Also, niggers.

Old knowledge is best knowledge.

Too easy to survive without technology.

People who could run away from animals the fastest reproduced instead of the smart ones.

You can't civilize apes user.

Sure, you can get them underneath the iron first but at their core, they'll always chimp out eventually. All you can do is post pone it.

>I will now attempt to insert this block of wood into my ass

Africa needs white people.

niggers.

Imagine a world without whites...

love this lad

Tsetse fly is a vector for one of the worst uncurable diseases known to man. It fucks with livestock and farmers.

Also niggers. At least their mud huts are more advanced than the aboriginal cave. They are literal apes.

to be honest without whites there wouldn't be enough food on the continent to have enough niggers to live piled on top of each other like that

Africans.

Africans went wrong.

Nope. That's just the natural nigger habitat. When there isn't enough food they simply resort to eating each other.

the pc answer would be not enough population density to create developed civilizations

this video shows it well, Europe might've not been the 1st to create civilizations but it was always very uniform, that helped a lot in the long term
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

The only rational solution is to start deporting white women to africa to breed with the niggers.
In a few generations the offsprings IQ will be much higher than the average niggers.

>Northern hemisphere has coniferous trees suitable for long straight cuts of lumber.

they actually have lots of trees that can be used as building material. Here are a few:

anigre
ebony
bubinga
african mahogany
zebrawood

btw, coniferous trees are more often than not softwood and can thus get damaged quickly. But they’re lighter and have much less irregularities in them, which is why they’re ideal for building.

But don’t underestimate the hardwood (beech, oak, birch, maple, ...). They’re heavier and have more irregularities and are prone to explode, but can still be used as building material.

Fuck off, jew. We don't owe those monkeys a goddamned thing... especially our women.

#openbordersforisrael

>our women
>implying you really give a shit about 99℅ of "our" women

If you do, you're prolly a virgin?
I'm not saying I'd give my woman, but I dont give a fuck about the other ones

I give a fuck about my race. I don't want it muddied up with a bunch of stupid fucking porch monkey dna.

You actually can

genetic modification is a nice thing isn't it

this desu senpai

africa is probably the only place on earth where communism can exist without everyone starving to death

>prone to explode
Wait, what?

African't. All the can people moved on to colonize other continents, leaving behind the can't.

>aliens
subtle

while africa is pretty garbage, the whole continent isnt stuck 10000 years in the past

some countries there are only as bad as a slightly less shitty mexico

Literally historically completely wrong

I have seen more new cars in South Africa than in Mexico, desu

yeah but south africa one of the best countries in africa

actually, what are the 10 best and 10 worst countries on that continent?

we're among the ones who started civilization you 200 year history fat burger.

Those were white Romans. Then you retards got Islam'd, killed all the white people and have been arab rape babies trapped in 600 AD ever since

>fertile soil makes unnecessary to develop agriculture
>large beast provide good meat
>easy climate make shelter and clothing not as important

Basically the same reason liberals aren't prepared for the world, if someone is spoiled they never have any challenges and don't learn valuable skills.

Necessity is the mother of all invention, and niggers were perfectly content with being primitive dumb fucks.
Being hunter gatherers simply never got old because they would die often from predatory animals, poisonous insects, disease, etc.
Low population densities as a result of never developing any sense of tribal unity regarding the protection of their own members, meant there was no need to develop agriculture, which meant they never needed to develop a central tribal social system of problem solving and cooperation.
Their only tribal unity, aside from linguistic identifiers, were either based on a series of superstitions or warfare between them and other tribes, both of which lead to more death/ mental illness, which also worked to prevent sophisticated societies or civilizations to develop.
Literally running around, killing animals with sticks, sleeping on the open ground, and trying to impress the opposite sex through either physical feats of martial skill, or mental capabilities to deceive others, was everything a useless fucking nigger could hope and dream of.
They never killed off all of their deadly animal populations because it was easier to ignore them and the handful of humans they would manage to kill.
They never developed intellect because everyone was so selfish, brain power was only ever used for deceiving people, creating rumors, or using superstitions to control people.
People really have no idea, but Superstitions and outright Lies existed in Africa where Philosophical Virtue Ethics and Sacred Principles of Law existed elsewhere in the world.

10 best in no particular order :
Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Madagascar, Tanzania, South Africa and last Egypt

10 worst : R. Congo and D.R Congo (too much fighting and chimping out) Somalia, Mali, Niger, Sudan, Mauritania, South Sudan, Angola (Portuguese speaking chimps) and Rwanda/Uganda (ethnic killings etc)

I think it has mostly to do that Africa is mostly jungle below the Sahara. There isn't a single successful jungle country.

Some tree sorts are very dense and the wood bonds are under a lot of strain...

When you cut/chop that kind of wood and don’t fully chop it in one go, the remaining bonds won’t be able to hold all of the pressure and the piece of wood will "explode" outward along the cut.. It can be dangerous if you’re standing nearby because those pieces of wood can fly several metres away.

Not Romans, Carthaginians, and we almost cucked the Romans if it weren't for back stabbing foreigners. History repeats itself.

Not all dead, population is arab/roman/greek/berber bastards. Islamization just made things worse. Never trust foreigners to be in your government.

There isn't a single successful jungle country.

It is warm there, people who lived there weren't rooted out by the cold.

Tension i suppose
Why else would hard wood want to explode?

Didn't West, Central and East Africa at least have Iron Age civilizations for a long time? They weren't that backwards.

Warm weather made it so people wouldn't think ahead, they just lived day by day until they died.

Cold weather however makes people think about the future and prepare for it, creating mills, grain houses, seasonal agriculture, stronger houses etc.

Just plain behavioral evolution playing out, and hedonism is just as bad as cancer for humanity's progress.

thats a box of matches.

>Tfw when Carthage was literally taken over by a couple of Jewish sailors

they were not as brown as niggers though. Also, constand floods and mosun rains gave an encentive to build those stone temples to appease their gods.

>Cambodia HDI, 0.555
>GDP per capita, $1,095

There are nigger countries better than that.

Niggers lack the ability to plan ahead. They live completely in the moment.

>fertile soil

Almost exclusively not.

>valuable natural resources

Almost entirely not. Africa is full of nothing.

Maybe hardwood is muslim?

That doesn't work, have you ever seen the American south? The average black here has 23% white dna.

Anyone?

Because they're already starving to death

And we have some of the most violent ones see:
>Memphis
>Ferguson
>Atlanta
>literally all of Miss.
>Jacksonville
>Pine Bluff

>Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt.
Arabs, not africans.

>South Africa
Only good because of the foundation built by apartheid, which is quickly crumbling and its white population fleeing. Not a good example of a good country built by africans.

>Senegal, Cameroon, Madagascar
All GDP per capita's of 1,500 or less, good by african standards, bad by world standards.

>Tanzania
Bretty grud actually. GDP per capita 3000

I am in ag dept at university.

>africa has the worlds worst soil
>winters cleanse disease and niggers from land scape

>>Tanzania
>Bretty grud actually. GDP per capita 3000
Built by arabs, if I'm not mistaken

>Brazilian
>implying jungles make it impossible to have a successful country

Actually i think you may be right about that one.

Malaria.

most of the fastest growing economies in the world are in africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate

granted it is easier to catch up when you are so far behind and are at such an easy starting point, but its still worth noting.

Most economists agree african nations will reach western 'ish' standards of living sometime between 2050 and 2100

All of the Northern African civilizations were all successful until the Arabs came in shitting up the place

EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD IS WRONG
DO YOU REMEMBER GADAFFI YOU NEWFAGS?

That's an entry level redpill, the jews buy african natural resources and give the negroes worthless paper instead, Gadaffi wanted to make African dollars that were tied to natural resources and had no inflation because of that so that they could only sell african natural resources for other resources.

The fucking shitshkin was about to free the world from the kike banking system, just like JFK, but of course stuff like this is not tolerated and their ideas were too good to not create an instant call for the international jew to assasinate him

////thread

My criteria : Overall good living and no or little chimping out/ ethnic killings / political uprisings

We're in Africa, we're North Africans and we're not arabs, except for Egypt. We're Berbers aka Amazigh we have our own flag and shit. We got culture raped by sand niggers.

How come their soil is so poor? Is that uniform accross the continent?

I mean its a pretty big continent. It absolutely dwarfs Europe.

There has got to be some areas with good or even great soil that are at least as large as France or Germany.

Don't forget China's already setting foundations for development there as well. They're playing the long game.

Those are dudes you fucking gaylord

Wont that mean they will still be 100 years behind?

>What the fuck went wrong?
you mean what went right

western puppets to keep countries in shit

thread reported

those sluts look like gysee scum

>mfw

thank you for the compliment

Are you joking?
>Africa has a large quantity of natural resources, including diamonds, salt, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cocoa beans, but also woods and tropical fruits. Much of its natural resources are undiscovered or barely harnessed.

Fucking rare, tell us bout your country.

I'll call you Tanzanio

But they don't have an adam's apple, did they remove it? Do you have proofs?
Only the blonde, this one looks really cute

Niggers hate to work: white owner has a 20 000HA farm.

He works it and becomes rich while employing 300 nigs and pay them salaries.

Nig government comes along. Eish you are white you must gib the land to the blacks.

White farmer leaves for a place that wants him for his qualifications like zambia, australia, america etc etc (not eu tho because I am white. Literally only people not welcome in Eu are white africans)

so the farm workers get the farm. They know how to operate and farm it but it fails?

Why? No one to crack the whip. Because is their minds when you own it you don't work so they hire little nigs to do their old jobs but teaching and leading by example is hard work too so they don't do that either.

Here comes the shocker. This is exactly what happens to 90% of black farmers that get handed farms and to 50% of farmers that buy the land.

They also use the excuse that they "did not get support" which means money but most of the farms are well established with marketing, branding, supply worked out. They just needs to fucking plant, irrigate, fertilize, harvest and ship.

If you let white Africans into Europe that would be a great case for letting black Africans in. You arnt racist are you?

There are no more Carthaginians, idiot. You North Africans are just Arab-Berber rapebabies. Arabs are the second most barbarous race on the planet.

negro ooga booga culture which placed low value on collective organization and city building....its a continent of brown eyed mystics living in huts.

>Many dangerous animals that can easily destroy a home as you build it
You do realize that pre-history Europe had them as well right, and Europeans adapted and drove them too extinction.

not much to say. though fishing has been a boom ever since the nile perch was introduced

good insight. thanks for contributing.

>Implying niggers and disease are two different things

Tell me more, Why are the whiteys leaving South Africa besides crime rates and nigs chimping out ?

Heard you need a visa now to go to New Zealand because of the many migrant South Africans there

well the did let you white niggers into the eu so there is a president for taking other white africans in

Jared Diamond is a fucking hack. He's not taken seriously by any real historians.