Tfw it's my 18th birthday and I'm spending alone. Without anyone or anything

fucking loser

digits confirm your suicide

Where's your mom/dad/siblings/grandma/grandfa/aunt/uncles?

They are religious, all my family don't celebrate birthdays, they did not even remember until I told them.

why dont you just call your friends?

digits confirm that I'll lose my virginity tonight

digits confirm that everyone itt will fight a barefist battle to the death tomorrow with a prize of 100,000 USD

22th dec so i know a similar struggle. Get drunk and fuck someone m8

Don't have any.

>faggots from 1998 are allowed to post here

I'm 18

And you've been a faggot for 18 years

Hang in there. Life is pretty meaningless in itself, since you're still around I'm sure you find some meaning in something.

Become independent and do whatever. Convince yourself we're living in a simulation and go crazy. Don't matter what you, or if you do anything.

But if you're unhappy with your situation it's only you who have the power to change that.

It's okay, user-kun. You're just beginning a long and wonderful life. It's Christmas, and if there's any time to remind yourself that It's A Wonderful Life, it's now.

Have a kitty.

>anime

Enough said faggot.

who gives a shit, I'm older than you and spending this christmas alone, I'll fucking cook me something nice to eat and browse Sup Forums after that.
Man up, you stupid cunt.

wow you are lucky

I wish people would forget my birthday

Yes I understand it's depressing but let's be honest, the stupidity of celebrating someone just for surviving another year is fucking batshit

Birthdays should be like, once per decade or less.

Now if you want to have people appreciate your birthday you can do this: find a shirt or some apparel that says something like "it's my birthday" or anything similar. Go to a bar and buy drinks for some random people (don't be a creep, buy some for men and women equally). You will find many people wish you happy birthday and even hang out with you to celebrate because people love to have a reason to drink more and have more fun.

remember to enjoy yourself and don't rely on other humans for happiness. only rely on happiness that comes from within

Birthday around Christmas.

Basically means parents shagged on Paddy's Day in a drunken haze. 99% chance of being entirely unwanted, unplanned pregnancy. 20-50% chance of at least one alco parent depending on locale. 10% chance of general birth defects.

Merry Christmas.

JW?

Yes.

Same here.

MODS

You should probably leave the house and go for a walk, clear your head

>22th
>th
fucking retard

user feel better, happy bday deus volt

YOU WILL NEVER BE LAID BECAUSE OF THE HIJABFUCKERS IN YOUR COUNTRY

Cry me a fucking river.

I knew it... My entire extended family are JWs... Went to the Kingdom Hall until I was about 8 years old and started questioning things. We were pretty much disowned by everyone except for one of my aunts. They are all absolutely batshit insane.

Why? So you could sell the tears for a loaf of bread for dinner tonight?

You're not alone, Nigel. You're here with us. Go to Christmas mass. Smile and wish the people there Merry Christmas.

I want a Brit friend, come to US. Your accent will get us ass alone plus you're already ahead of the curve on banter and we can give you knives and tvs without breaking the law

I've only just started questioning things for the last 1-2 years. I am just sad they use it as an excuse to just ignore you.

Sure is politics in here

go to this fuckfest faggot >>/r9k/

Thanks user, sound nice. Made me laugh

go to the pub and try to bang a slag la, happy birthday

Happy birthday britbro user, and merry Christmas to you :)