BASED jew Ethan from h3h3 is roasting MTV for their "White guys resolutions" video

BASED jew Ethan from h3h3 is roasting MTV for their "White guys resolutions" video

youtube.com/watch?v=G1IewlAi7dA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vG1ljlLuKpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xDB87o-njFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtu.be/gR6kmqoZMhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit posting this jew from reddit

>guy has been making fun of SJW for like 4 years on youtube

>surprised when he does it again

Great video. As a militant anti-SJW Azn I'm relieved that not all white people are self defeating cucks. Going to university here almost made me believe the majority of white people were extreme leftists hell bent on destroying western civilization, the civilization that gave my family refuge and allowed us to succeed. I'll never forgot my sociology class where I was the only one pushing back against the professor that all the ills in the world are the sole result of whites and colonization. Free speech is under intense assault in university in particular which I find to be so upsetting since we left a country where the govt controls you and limits your access to information. So hopefully you tubers like him represent the push back against the SJW cancer sweeping the western world. All I can do is do my best to change people's minds to be less of a virtue signalling racist and take people as individuals.

>militant azn

so is your pecker longer than 1 inch, wang?

Just barely over 6 inches. Helps that I'm not a complete Manlet at 6ft and currently in Chad status thanks to rugby gainzzz

Seriously though, losing weight through sports and the military took off over an inch of a fat pad at the base of my dick. Now I shit post with the best of them at /fit/

>/fit/

so you're a gay then

he's not fucking based

>calling others gay after you ask them how big their penis is

>obsessing over penis this much

>Sup Forums hates everyone
Your opinion has been acknowledged.

fuck off rabbi, i bet you told him to vote with fucking hillary

>not obsessing over penis.
YOU FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE!!!

IS BAD

Yeah, H3H3 hates SJWs, but pretty much all his videos around the election was fucking shilling for Hillary. He's anything but based.

youre the one who started talking about cocks. anything you want to tell us cupcake?

based oven dodger knows whats up

He didn't disclose who he was voting for before the election. No shilling took place.

it's only gay if you respond to penis posters

Ethan thinks he's white.

WRONG

He was neutral and even went after Casey Neistat after making the Pro-Hillary propaganda video. Sneaky Jew.

not really, he probably voted Hillary because he's a Jew Yorker, but he hasn't done any complaining about Trump at all and made videos complaining about people making youtube videos about how you have to vote Hillary or the end of the world will arrive

Is the only based jew. And I'd still stab him if I had the chance.

You don't get to green text that since the first thing you posted was about dick size new fag.
Also
>butthurt beta male dyel detected

I think youre just made about the time be BTFO of that aut-right retard like he mentioned

Kek

why do people keep posting this guy?

he is the ultimate jew, steals other people's videos and adds an opinion for money. turn off add block and like and share!

how agreeable is it that the mtv video is stupid? very, most people understand it is dumb as fuck. yet for some reason this guy repeating the same thing validates it.

He didnt shill for hill at all man. He even shit on Bernie during the primaries, i honestly thought he had no interest in politics and wasnt gonna vote. After the electiom he made a vid and tweet twlling people he voted for hill but didnt want people to keep bitching about the election. Was kinda douchey tho. Used to be a fan it was enuff to turn me off

>durr all MST3K does is steal other movies and talk over them

thanks for correcting the record

He lowkey shilled before election with offhanded remarks about trump and his supporters, and full shilled after it

wtf I love Jews now

>it's a 'jew claims to be a white man' episode

oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=vG1ljlLuKpQ

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. When will this fucking SJW retarded movement end?

> discount sam hyde for 9 year olds

no thanks reddit

Ethan aged like a decade in the last 2 years
What happened?

Ethan is looking pretty rough.

Jew genetics

He woke now

He isnt based he is a fucking arab faggot who makes money off of the edgy anti sjw crowd

>goes to fit
>is not gay
>dishonest azn gay man is dishonest

The whiteface was hilarious

Haters GFY

No he was just apolitical centrist like the South Park kikes.
>VOTING IS STUPID BRAH. DEEZ NUTS 2016

In all honesty, I could watch H3H3, if he didn't throw in stupid shit for kids like over-reactions and having fake seizures that children think are funny. His videos from a couple years ago weren't bad when he was roasting prank channels but the overdone memes aren't funny and are fucking annoying.

That last song will be playing on my funeral. It's the best song for funerals period. Best version: youtube.com/watch?v=xDB87o-njFQ

yeah that is actual criticism

he is worse than fucking sargon.

here is a video I found that is stupid see how dumb it is let me pause it explain that this is dumb

brb making a video CALLING OUT someone who does the same thing I do except he doesn't have an intro.

guys srsly I need views please subsribe and like h3h3 guys please we have nothing original to offer, but we take what other people have.

fair use go talk to my lawyer

>relieved that not all white people
What part of "jew" didn't you understand?

Wow! One UN vote, and suddenly the jews love the gentiles once again.

Give me one good reason why we goyims shouldn't sit by the sidelines and watch Israel get steamrolled by Muslims?

Someone has to now the pays gone.

so how are people supposed to talk about videos then other than leave a mean YouTube comment that only 2 people will read

>me as a (((white))) guy

That filthy frank faggot somehow got insanely popular so now everyone copies him. gotta appeal to those hoards of kids that aren't smart enough for ad blocker.

Wow he hates something everyone hates, truly our guy

hey guys click the link and watch that video, i am sure you have already seen it.

>well structured discussion with humor and some questions.

video just ends and people talk about it in the comments

OR

>INTRO

>"VIDEO IS DUMB"

>PLAYS VIDEO

>PAUSES VIDEO

>"GUYS ITS DUMB SEE"

repeat

OK GUYS THAT WRAPS UP TODAYS CIRCLE JERK DONT FORGET TO LIKE THE VIDEO AND SUBCRUBE BECAUSE WE ALL AGREE THIS VIDEO IS DUMB TURN OFF ADBLOCK WE NEED MONEY

>he does it for free

I wouldn't trust that cunt with my money

At least it allows me to see that MTV video without giving it a view.

Le reddit jew XD
BASED XDD

lmao him and his wife are making so much money off ad revenue they turned off their 5k Patreon because it became chump change

you're just mad

I like what he is doing, but he is one money hungry fucker. He makes more than enough from asense alone but still slaps razor deals on the end.

Also his whole coughing stuff is starting to get old, he is like some comedian with a catchphrase that uses it for the next 40 years.

He did? oh well then I take it back, not so money hungry afterall.

I never heard of this guy then out of nowhere he blows up and is big everywhere how the fuck does that work? Between him and Miranda Sings these fucking no ones blow up and the only constant theme is they are all Jewish.

kek

Wow literally you might be me. Decided to stop being a lanklet a little while ago and my gainz are small but I'm making progress. You hapa or full on chink?

yeah no shit i am mad

they are like the equivalent of posting "sihks are based"

why? because they are poos with a hat

why for h3h3? because "content creators" tends to translate to, "we steal other people's content and profit from it". they are major fucking kikes and I keep seeing them posted on here. pisses me off like the other meme does.

Youtube algorithm isn't random. Also it's very easy to seed someones videos if you like them so they show up with a greater % chance.

Youtube is not fair.

They don't make that much money I assure you. Its not like they're not trying all the clickbait content/reddit whoring/boring reaction vids they accuse the others of doing...
Deep down, Ethan wish he could make a prank channel and win millions because he has no idea what good content is

Nice. I'm basically the same as you. I hope more asians wake up to this bullshit. If the jews and leftists succeed at destroying the white race Asians are for sure next in line to take the blame for all societies ills. Any asian who can't see the writing on the wall should be shot

>They don't make that much money I assure you
sure thing, it's 100k/year minimum

>underestimating what you can do with 3 million subs on YouTube
maybe the jews are smarter than us after all

Ethan is based

I was on his channel before it was big, he would make these weird stage comedy bits with his wife and try to be sam hyde

at one point he completely copied this video youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

and when people noticed he copied sam he change it to TRIBUTE.

then they discovered this video

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

and started the whole reaction only

>sam hyde invented the reaction video

yeah no

and he was imitating Tim Heidecker

AZN = Asian

Doh! I though is was a Jewish term

point i am trying to make is that he's a shit comedian and pretty much took sam hyde and added zero confidence. he's never done a single original thing; just discovered the formula that generates the most view.

>the color checks out sir, but it's an older model
plus, there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

What is h3h3 and why should I care?

Hey it's easy. You can make a clickbait title, a clickbait image, and don't have to think of anything original to do. At least in kickstarter TV Sam Hyde spends a lot of time trying to psycho analyze the people to explain why he thinks they're doing it.

but hey, I get it. Making money from making youtube videos is a lot of hard work. You have to download the youtube video, set up a camera, and then talk. and yeah you could make some special effects but you don't have to because it's just added flair only people who aren't going through the motions would do. Only losers who wanna spend 10 hours in front of a computer working would add flair and I'd rather just hang out with my wife, who is also my best friend! We also live in the hollywood hills but we're still gonna try to talk about the plight of the working class because we relate with burger flippers and car cleaners.

>easy to convince cuck is easy to convince

yup precisely, the resemblance with sam is pretty obvious
it's like it never was his plan to offer something personal or original
he changed from absurdist comedy skit to reaction vids but it's the same shit.
And every time he does have an idea, it's just plain bad.
>Let's buy some crap and hope viewers will like the added value
>lowest possible form of creation/ingenuity

He aims at the widest possible target, appealing to alt right kids with trendy politically incorrect stuff and at the same time makes himself look good to all subreddits by constantly reminding that he likes black culture etc etc...

That's not what someone honest does, he likes the idea of being a comedian, not comedy itself

they really shit the bed when they tried attacking leafy for doing the same thing they do except "TAKING IT TOO FAR". like what was their plan? what did they want to achieve? and all the other guy did was lol and show what a jew he is. was his goal to create controversy thus more views from leafy's viewers?

reddit-tier anti-mainstream people.

basically: "blm is racist guys! look at how controversial I am!"

wouldn't you be better off living in an asian created society

basically this. these are the type who are liberals who criticize the left for not being "real liberals".

forgot to add

I know a lot of comedians, and they are very very very passionate about comedy and being original and having good acts. I use to do a lot of improve and it was a blast being around these people; the energy was so real.

him and his wife were really cute doing those weird bits at the beginning, but slowly they started to see what was popular and what was not and stuck with whatever got them views.

they are not comedians at all, no passion into the character, no pushing boundaries, no real act.

it is weird, but you are right the way you put it- they like the idea of being comedians

>pretending to be unaware of by far one of the most influential people on the internet
Come the fuck on he has almost 3m subscribers on Youtube and gets shared on literally every website. There's no way to not be aware of H3H3 at this point unless you're a massive newfag.

this kike couldn't clean Hyde's fucking shoes, he's just on a completely different level.
Calling him a discount Sam Hyde is an insult to Sam Hyde

why is a jew pretending to be white

this was the best reaction btw, even though he's a nigger faggot

youtu.be/gR6kmqoZMhU

oh man this is good, good on him. Always hated him until now.

Support his shit with likes or whatever.

You should still hate him

He is a fucking blogger with 2m subs, he doesn't showcase his opinion, he just conforms to the trends so that his audience doesn't betray him

SJWshit has been hated for ages, there's nothing special in that you shill

he microshilled before the election .
90% sure hila voted trump tho, all duel-citizenship\american jews that live here that i know did.

In the Video he does white face and referes to himself as olive coloured

Please go back to the_donald

Ethan is based for a YouTuber.

I have a woman Israeli coworker who spits out constantly blue pilled SJW shit and how Republicans are evil and all that yet she voted for Bush twice and refused to say why but as time went on I realize she still votes Republican occasionally for whoever supports Israel the most and thats the only thing she votes for them. Jews are the worst. All these shithead conservatives like Ben Shaprio and Jonah Goldberg would drop Republican support tomorrow if Republicans moderated their support of Israel fucking traitorous one issue kikes.

I'm seconding this. The word "haters" is nigger tier, even when used by Trump.

>coughing stuff is starting to get old
In one of the videos he said the cough is chronic and won't go anywhere because he can't get rid of it himself.