Say it with me:

THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNykvWgy2OA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking mexican

You faggots need to stop worshiping pagan gods before I consider you heretical fucks to be Catholic

>Holy
>Roman
>Catholic
>Church

THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

>Jude

Not with this current commie piece of shit in charge.

>t.Kiddie-fucking cucktholic priest
Catholicism is about as Christian as Islam

>He thinks the Catholic Church in Mexico approves Narco La "Santa" Muerte stuff.

t. faithless Christ-killer kike

> No salvation outside of Roman Church
> Posts pic of a mass that no longer exists and has been replaced with cucked protestant guitar hippie fests

Wew lad

What are you? OrthoLARPer or Protshit?

>No longer exists
>What is my pic

American IQ

Kek...ok exists in tiny corners of the Roman church with the special permission of a bishop.

Jesus needed to die in Christian theology so why be upset over it?

>religion of shitskins
>unashamed pedos
>refugees welcome
>put wealth before god
>commies

Is there any institution more evil? Any devilry despoils our little blue marble than the Catholic church?
No.

figures a mexican would be all for a religion that supports violent rapist foreign invaders

Muh rape

MUH PURE WHITE WOMYN

Cuck

It's not our fault white women prefer brown men

There is no salvation outside the holy roman catholic church

Modern Catholic mass.

Yup, God established the Church. It's too bad an Argentinean is fuckng it over.

What are you talking about? It looks like a usual catholic mass

From Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church:

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330

Rome is cucked.

It is a Tridentine Mass which was celebrated universally before Vatican II. Afterwards, they pulled the altar out, had the priest face the people, got rid of their traditional liturgical garments, severely reduced the use of deacons and added all kinds of cucked language into their liturgy.

i never said i was white you dumb beaner.

rape = consent. mexican education.

>Vatican II

Every church in Croatia has that mass in OP's picture, m8, but yes the priest faces the people, since he is talking to them.

It was a valid Ecumenical Council as far as your church is concerned. If you disagree with it, which you should, just become Orthodox already and rid yourself of the modern Globalist bullshit.

THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH

If anyone outside the Church makes it, it was in spite of their heresy or paganism, not because of it.

No longer exists eh? That is incorrect, the Tridentine form is alive and well, and is making a comeback as more people see how mushy the charismatic, drum-circle style is.

Get swallowed by Russia. It's Islam that is guilty of what you charge us of. There have been bad people in the Church, and Francis is a weak Pope, but that does not diminish us.

t. Orthoshill

evil pizza.
everyone knows

I have been to Croatia and I will admit that you guys and other Eastern European countries do things more traditionally than other Catholic countries. Croatians are also some of the nicest people I've ever met. That doesn't change the radical doctrinal changes post Vatican II though.

>THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE JESUS CHRIST

ftfy

Why does it have to make a comeback? Why was it replaced with Protestant garbage?

Regardless of who the pope is youa most likely would still act like a cuck.

Forgive me for not showing enough etiquette on a board infamous for its culture.

Fuck the catholic church. Its not a church at all, its a country as powerful as Russia, disguised as a peaceloving church. A bunch of fucking pedophile faggots trying to take over the world.

The Crusades were instigated by the pope.

The Vatican and their Jesuit CIA are behind ISIS.

Has anyone else ever noticed how butthurt Orthodox posters are towards Rome, while we Romans who respect them infinitely more than we respect protestants are just like "whatever dude"

Previous post was directed toward this post. Whoops.

I'm pretty sure the pope said you dont have to be christian to go to heaven.
like he literally just said that.
this thread was over before it started.
please stop posting.

I won't speak for others, but in my case it's only because I have so much respect for what the Roman Church was. It's the same way I get "butthurt" about Germany being destroyed by Muslims. You had something wonderful and because of the need to be inclusive and modern, you threw it away.

pizza gate is pizza rolls.
The Vatican pizza is an XL supreme special pizza with cheesebread and extra sauce and online delivery.

SPBP

Sorry for the temple

>salvation comes from the traditions of men

Officially renaming it into KEKHOLIC church if kek wills it.

No just let the vatican get completely btfo by a conglomerate that doesent realize it is extremely intoxicated.

There is no salvation anywhere.

Any of you cunts seen The young Pope yet? what do you think of it?

Why? Because Communists had infiltrated the seminaries. Seriously. A woman who was a spymistress for the KGB before defecting and converting said that Stalin had ordered that the Church be infiltrated by men "without faith or morals, and preferably homosexual."

Read a history book. It was because of certain Popes that some Islamic conquests were stopped. If Cardinal Burke becomes next Heir of Peter, you will have no room to say that.

Crusades were just and pretty much saved Europe and prolonged the life of Byzantine Empire (and after that (((Venice))) destroyed it).

Catholic church tends to go through "waves". Hell, before Urban II, the Popes just watched christian lands get rekt by religion of peace.

Ok if that's true, then it makes sense, but I would have to ask....if that was Stalin's plan, then why didn't he do the same to the Orthodox Church?

He did.

Well, thanks for saying so. It is coming back to the way it was, never fear.

>THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

>ROMAN

The romans were pretty degenerate people and you are still fooled by this name ?

replace RCC with "jesus christ"

die papist pedos

Probably because the Russian church was already under state control. More to it than that, I'm sure, but I intend to find out what exactly happened.

No, he had clergy murdered and heavily suppressed Christian worship and ensured that the clergy weren't saying anything against the state, but there was no movement to destroy the liturgical rituals themselves within the church, nor any church councils to proclaim that non Christians can be saved.

Orthodox churches are state churches so it's harder to dismantle every single one of them.

But during communism, orthodox russians ( as well as any other) were under constant attacks.

Saved Europe? How does taking Palestine save Europe?

The Imperial Romans were.

there is nothing that can save the catholic church

I guess I'm not expressing my point clearly. Ecumenical Councils within the Church are considered infallible. Communists infiltrate the RC seminaries to inject cultural marxism into the Church. As a result, you get Vatican II which we all acknowledge was a shitty council full of communist garbage.....but it's still considered an Ecumenical Council.

CREDO IN UNUM DEUM

UNAM
SANCTAM
CATHOLICAM
ET APOSTOLICAM
ECCLESIAM

Don't see no "Roman" in the Creed, Pablo. Also get your ass to Mass if you truly believe.

>no roman in the Credo
>it's literally in Latin

Constantinople was constantly under siege before the crusades, muslims were attacking middle France and conquered almost whole Iberian peninsula.

Kings and dukes in Europe were constantly warring among themselves.

Urban united them.
Christianity was starting to spread to east, reconquista began, technological advances due to war also and muslims were pushed back beyond Constantinople.

How many centuries would have to go by with out and God happenings for you to question your faith? Also who do you think is going to write Bible 2: Ecclesiastic Boogaloo or whatever?

Jesus never said this, and because of that, the Catholic church is in error as an anti-christ church.

Urban was a based Pope. The Roman Church did a lot of good for the Orthodox Church even after the schism before the Latin sacking of Constantinople where it all went to shit. I'm willing to admit that the Orthodox weren't blameless there though, as there was previously a massacre of Latins in Constantinople.

But to be fair, OP is wrong and other Catholic churches in full communion with Rome are just as capable of providing the sacraments necessary for salvation as the Latin Rite is. Even many schismatics and possibly some heretics will be saved.

Barron Trump, the future Emperor.

EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS !!!!!!

>Church be infiltrated by men "without faith or morals, and preferably homosexual."
No. Catholicism is the one infiltrated by pedos , homos and satanists.
Stalin simply shut down most churches and converted him to warehouses/ public halls.
As well as using propaganda that dissuaded people from religion.
At this time the Orthodox church remains pretty much the most pure unadulterated version of Christianity

Cunts.

At some point in the next decade or two, V2 will be reexamined. Fixing it with a third Vatican council will be tricky, but not impossible.

There is a writing in the desert fathers that I don't have handy, so I will have to paraphrase, but the monks in Egypt were talking to their elder and discussing miracles and wondering about the world losing faith and the Abbot said (paraphrasing) "In the first generation of Christians, they did wonders and raised the dead. The faith of those who came after waned and now our miracles are lesser. There will come a time when almost no one will truly believe and miracles will cease, but those who are able to even say out loud that they believe in Jesus will be considered greater saints than those who in previous generations raised the dead."

Crusades failed to prevent the Ottaman empire from ransacking Constantinople. Pope Urban failed to convince Britain or France to join in. The Pope is always looking to "unite", but it is always for his own benefit. The Pope wants world domination under his reign.
The Ottoman Empire was actually very decent towards Christians and Jews. Fuck the Pope.

Your personal guardians and kek will help you out more. Be true to yourself user rather than perverted humans filtering the words of your diety. Check these winning numbers I'll buy cheese pizza for all.

The crusaders went to Russia to try and convert them and destroy the Orthodox church (by force) but got BTFO by Russians

At that point, I may consider leaving Protestantism.

Deus Vult.

Your all popes now
youtube.com/watch?v=nNykvWgy2OA

Sorry Stevo, missed ya there. No, I haven't seen it, but judging by the trailer, most of it will be garbage that misrepresents us greatly. However, there might be some good parts that show some of the real problems the Church has right now.

>Ottoman empire was pretty decent towards christians
>Jizya, raping, killings, Jannisaries, constant conquests

Go fuck yourself filthy mudslime

>don't read the bible
>don't follow the bible
>think they follow the bible

Why not convert now, and help the effort succeed?

Merry Christmas

>implying the Word of God is God

I hope that's true. You're going to need a better Pope than Francis for that to happen though. I'm rooting for Rome to uncuck itself. I truly am. When that happens, then maybe some meaningful dialogue can happen between East and West.

Modernized prot trash confirmed for real life chaos cultists

you have a pagan national holiday. mexico perverts christianity on a regular basis.

Indeed. Patriarch Kiril seems like a good man and solid cleric. God willing, Cardinal Burke or Cardinal Sarah will be the next Pope, and then we can work on fixing the schism and bringing the Faith to its rightful might.

>nigger priest

There is no salvation outside the Orthodoxy. Catholics are corrupt heretics.
Daily reminder the church has no right to take the place of God in confession and Mary is not free of the original sin.

Open your eyes. The Catholic church is anything but cucked. They are cucking everyone else. Pope Francis is a fucking Jesuit. Read the Jesuit Oaths and the history of the Jesuits. They are literally the Illuminati.

Find me the Bible verse where Jesus says there is only salvation in the catholic church.

I'll wait. Faggot.

>Kirill is actually a KGB agent
>Promoted liberation theology in Latin America

Don't fall for the russian bearded "mystic" meme

>orthocuck theology