WW2 veterans=most based generation ever?

>be me

>grandpa gets diagnosed with cancer

>gets chemo, after chemo argues with doctors saying he need to go home to work on his farm

>fast forward few weeks he gets really bad because idiot works early in the morning

>yesterday come in hospital

>looks me right in the eyes and says: " Listen, I am gonna die today and I don't want your little bitch here crying and whipping, go out and catch some girls on some parties, when I was your age if I wasnt fighting, I was fucking, today is the day I join rest of my brothers(they all died in WW2)

I was speechless, today just got a news he died. Damn, I can't even cry because he was such a hard man, who ever greets him in the sky is gonna have problems...

Is the WW2 era the last alpha males? Makes me sad souls like him are leaving and in same time numales are breeding..

>alpha
>dies

Pick one

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create weak men
weak men create hard times

We all die at the end.

I know this is probably made up, but im sorry for your loss.
A loss of a single one of these men, no matter what allegiance they had is a loss for all of mankind
F

>isn't an immortal reptilian masterrace

Sorry for your loss.

actually made me think

Sounds retarded

>Hey that life giving treatment you just gave me? How about I don't take care of myself and rest appropriately so that my body can't recover and it kills me?

Old farts and logic dont usually mix together

The WWII generation and their parents are the ones that destroyed the west

Men like that sadly dont exist anymore.

>tells his grandson to go to parties and have sex
>literally promoting degeneracy
Fuck off. Sex and parties are fucking degenerate activities for plebs

F

I lost my grandpa from lung cancer last year. He was a badass too. He was member of Turkish Olympic boxing team in his youth.

>Chemo
>life giving
It's a 50/50 crapshoot with worse odds and 100% negative side effects.

my guess is that after living a whole life you're not afraid to die, like it's something that comes naturally, it has nothing to do with being alpha, beta or numale

such a simple yet effective shitpost

i was gonna post that

They spoiled the shit out of their children who in turn went on to ruin the economy.

I'm actually still psised off that anyone respects this post. I don't go to parties I don't have sex I don't drink I thought the based elders would be proud and now this grandpa is saying "Go do these degenerate activities because we did them" like FUCK OFF

>"Go out and be a degenerate. Don't look for a good girl to bear your many children. No, go out there and just fuck them. I hid behind a barrel the whole war and I am a hero."

>went to parties and drank
>had sex for reasons other than procreation
They were the spoiled ones, the fucking world war 2 generation.

unironically this

cant wait for the next mass culling and rebirth of humanity

my grandpa just broke down and admitted to cheating on my grandma with a bunch of korean whores so its kinda similar

This! Literal promoting degeneracy. It actually pisses me off. And most soldiers who survived are the ones who did jack shit besides hiding behind cover the whole time.

>go out and catch some girls on some parties
>when I was your age if I wasnt fighting, I was fucking

How does your Grandpa feel knowing he fought for the wrong side??

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

This.

>muh degeneracy
So many jealous virgins ITT.

This is now a blacked thread

...not alpha here.

cant pretend to be a thing when your not.

i cant even jerk off without people talking about it..

if i went to war, people would have to watch the corners n sht.

>"""""man"""""
>doesn't like to fuck and drink

I'm sensing a false dichotomy. How do you know a Nazi victory would have saved the West? Hitler was incredibly micro managerial over the German people's lives; his autism was bound to end up pissing people off

Burn ALL leafs

>Romanticizing veterans

Please stop with this PC nonsense.

> "today is the day I join rest of my brothers"

Not gonna lie, I actually teared up a bit after reading this.

t. degenerate nigger

>dude my grandpa was a forties equivalent of pic related
>i was speechless

Put a few drinks in him and his tongue will find its way into your mouth more than likely.

>non-Axis veteran
>most based

Yeah, no.

You're a jealous degenerate. Jealous of superior ubermensch like me. Fuck you

>""Man""
>Is degenerate going against his literal aryan duties
You aren't a man. And believe me I like drinking but I'm 18 and it's illegal to get drinks at this age so I can't.

Holy shit what a nerd

>How do you know a Nazi victory would have saved the West?

Because our countries wouldn't be full of uppity nigger, chinks, turkroaches, and other varieties of shitskins. Also communism would have never risen up and destroyed eastern Europe, we would have no marxism, feminism, anti colonialism, anti Europeanism, etc. because jews would all be dead.

You fucking idiot.
The Nazis were all about continuing the white race.

They doomed us all is what they did

We need to have a talk

Yeah not being a fucking degenerate idiot. Going to parties and shit? Why is that allowed?

My grandfather died about this time last year. His experiences in ww2 pacific theater brought him a life of god until the day he died. Naval battles were brutal.

At least you got to know your grandpa.

Still a badass though.

Both my grandfathers fought in WW2. I respect everyone who was on the right side of that war (fuck off fascist scum). But to think that they were some luminary generation is retarded. The perfect way to be in this world is something that you search for in this life in all generations, and that few find.

tldr: get a grip, faggot.

I never even mentioned that war
I am talking about what they did to the country before and after it

>fighting for jews and leading to current world we live now
>based

hmm no

you're scum

The Nazis were actually lenient on illegitimacy laws and were at one point contemplating polygamy, because they held the making of German babies higher than monogamy

That's not cheating

how?

>tfw your dad had cancer and died when you were 14
>he was still working on the farm until the day he died

Christmas is still garbage

>(fuck off fascist scum)

You are living in a shithole and probably going to get brutally murdered by niggers because the "right side" won the war. Jews are the reason you are no longer in power ruling over a bunch of 60 IQ chimps instead of having the chimps run the show, if you don't want to genocide jews for what they've done to you, you're a cuck.

>chad lives normie degenerate live
>kills europe and maybe humanity's last chance for greatness , for jews to take over the world and enslave his descendants
>based

what the fuck nigger

you're garbage

DAY OF THE RAKE

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

What are u scared to die u fucking faggot

WW2 generation destroyed America. People like to blame the baby boomers, but the baby boomers were only in their teens and early 20s during the 1960s. They had no real power. The world was run by WW2 vets, the "greatest generation," who were in all real positions of power in the 1960s. Greatest generation passed civil rights, greatest generation forwarded feminism, greatest generation killed Europe. The boomers were just a lost generation surfing the nihilistic world that was left to them by their parents, the subhumans "greatest generation."

Correct. The cure for cancer is fasting. Fasting is literally more effective than all Jewish medical procedures like radiation or chemo.

Did he fight for the Ustasha by any chance?

Dem christmas feels

When I visited my senile gran the other week I asked her what this reminds her of while I hunched my back and rubbed my hands together like a happy merchant.

My grans responded "Oh, thats a jew grabbing his money."

Even when senile she still knows what that is.

noice

kek

they raised the hippie generation

My grandma was making fun of the kike doctors at the rehab place when she broke her hip. And I will always remember election night 2008 when she flipped out about having a "nigger in the white house." Great times.

>t. Activated Almond Salesman

Oldfag here. Somewhere near this fire on the hangar deck my dad, wounded himself, has just saved two of his shipmates by physically dragging them across the hangar deck away from the flames.

how does your grandpa feel knowing his child raised a little faggot pussy leaflet

Men from that generation were brave, sure, but they were mostly uneducated simpletons who took that black-and-white worldview from the battlefield to their post-war homes. If it didn't look like a Norman Rockwell painting, it "wasn't American", and they lacked the insight and critical thinking necessary to face a changing world.

Many (if not most) of them passed on their simpleminded worldviews to their children, AKA the Baby Boomers, who continue to vote like children in adult bodies.

It's true. Look it up. Fasting kills cancer.

you are a pussy

Make babies and make sure they become alphas name you sons after your forefathers.

And he was a Croat ?

kek

Cause dem gook broads ain't human ayyyy

your grandpa sounds like me, hard places create hard faces or some shit like that

>go out and catch some girls on some parties, when I was your age if I wasnt fighting, I was fucking

What a degenerate, no wonder that generation managed to raise one of the worst generations (baby boomers) and end western civilization