State Games

WELCOME, WELCOME! Come and place your bets during these fine Hunger Games! Today our contestants will be US States! It should be noted that 3 states have been removed due to a lack of space.
Vermont, Hawaii, and North Dakota.
Sorry if this offends you, but we had to make room.
Also it is impossible to crop a webpage as large as mine, so each front page will be broken into 4 cropped pictures.
Now with that out of the way, PLACE YOUR BETS!

FLORIDA #1

District 8 can't possibly lose

hey asshole where's my submission?
sage

If VT, HI, or ND was your pick, sorry but we had to make room. If it wasn't then your state is in the games.

Lets go Washington!!!

rooting for 12

Based California to wipe out Drumpf states

Lets go District 8!

CT reporting in, lets not fuck this up

District Five will prevail.
Maryland confirmed for gayest flag.
Alabama confirmed for laziest flag wtf.

go FL

AND WE'RE OFF! Things get nasty immediately as Kentucky gets killed by Delaware, Many states choose to book it away from the cornucopia, while Florida grabs a shovel. Nevada and West Virginia get off on the wrong foot.

Kentucky BTFO!!!!

Will not be missed

California, Kansas, Wyoming, and Alaska all arm themselves with the essentials, while Alabama runs away.

>kansas takes a sickle
of fucking course kansas would

District 8 fuck yeah

2 BIG DEATHS as Iowa kills North Carolina and Louisiana pushes Massachusetts off a cliff. I apologize for the typo in Louisiana, I was typing their names as fast as possible. Mormon state runs away, while Indiana grabs an empty backpack.

Thank Christ for dead Massachusetts

>Already lost

Whelp maybe next time.

I'm rooting for New Jersey

Idaho and Pennsylvania run away while Oklahoma arms itself. Another state is defeated as Arizona kills Connecticut,

Go Indiana! For corn people everywhere!

hell yeah louisiana
way to beat those MA cucks

Ohio, Nebraska, and DC form an alliance while Georgia gets some explosives. Mississippi and Arkansas run away.

Test

>Oklahoma finds bow and arrows
Of fucking course we would

Washington and New York run away while Texas arms himself. New Hampshire scares Maryland away.

Tennessee and Colorado get ready to go fishing. Maine and Minnesota run away while South Carolina arms itself with explosives.

Wisconsin gets a bottle of alcohol and a rag while Illinois gets a bow and arrow. Montana, New Mexico, and Virginia run away.

>Wisconsin finds booze
Kek

>wisconsin
>alcohol
nice

>No South Carolina
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Colorado will win. Calling it now.

Missouri kills Rhode Island, while Michigan breaks South Dakotas nose over some bread.

day 1

spoiler

District 3 will triumph. No one can stop the unholy alliance of Georgia and North Carolina. Michigan and New Jersey will probably hold them back, though.

G E O R G I A W I L L
T
R
I
U
M
P
H

Ben Garrison does it again

>TN immediately goes fishing

Of course we do

District 3