Alternative Medicine Supplements

Is it Snake Oil or do they actually work? I purchased his Iodine and Super Male Vitality and have been taking them for 1 week. I have noticed an energy increase, I do workout almost every other day but I haven't noticed myself getting jacked or ripped?

What is the deal with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/horny-goat-weed/
educate-yourself.org/fc/
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/2015/press.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/light-therapy/home/ovc-20197416
vitamindcouncil.org/why-does-the-vitamin-d-council-recommend-5000-iuday/
bottomofthebarrelbourbon.com/2016/02/20/the-science-of-hangover-cures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course it doesn't work you dumb fucking burger, holy shit

thanks for correcting the record

i can confirm it works

well it's probably not completely useless, but Alex obviously really exeggerates and overhypes his products
you can probably get the the same type of supplements elsewhere for a much lower price

placebo.
Don't get me wrong, placebos are actually quite useful, but you just have to believe that it works. Your subconscious will do the rest.

sorry if i ruined it.

Most of that stuff is just a placebo.

What did you expect to happen?

you need micron-filtered water also, or it won't activate the herbal supplements in the super male vitality

get some filters too, user

>how come i am not jacked or ripped after working out for a week

P L A C E B O
L
A
C
E
B
O

diet

Thing is one particular subject he rants about a lot is iodine and how the lack of it can affect your brain really negatively. I thought alright, why not, let's try.
Turns out 1) it's true, google it 2) all the iodine deficiency symptoms fit me 3) I started consuming plenty of a natural source of iodine (fish) and my thoughts have been a lot more clear past few weeks and the "brain fog" as AJ puts it is completely gone.
I think what you need to do is look up what his pills contain and obtain the information about how they affect you yourself. Sup Forums has unfair negative bias against his products that stems not from their content but from how he shills them constantly.

I remember about two years ago that a redneck caller claimed that he had noticed super male vitality turning gay people straight.

A bunch of cretins, don't listen to them OP.

If you want to read up on the ingredietns ot he stuff you bought, check out this site...

examine.com/supplements/horny-goat-weed/

its all peer reviewed, solid science.

The specific link, because probably super male vitality has it...

The iodine that i got from InfoWars to tally got rid of my cysts, btw.

People on here scream Placebo without any proof that they are or aren't. I have watched reviews of people taking SMV and Iodine and they claim it has all helped them and some of these people are what you call "Jacked".

Were they jacked before the supplements? I don't know. But what I do know is Alex funds his operation through his Infowars Life Store. Im sure he would make something that works because he wants people to keep buying his products. I really don't understand why he would make some half ass piece of garbage that doesn't do anything. Sounds like a rather terrible way to do business for somebody who is supposedly pro-business.

This stuff is so good...

This

You'll have to use your own discernment when it comes to unorthodox medicine, as there are loads of parasites operating literally anywhere money is being made, who will literally lie you into an early grave. The biggest thing you must remember when it comes to taking care of your body is that the Health Industry is just as "good" as the Food Industry and the Entertainment Industry. It's not designed to help you, but to destroy you.

Reading through this link will significantly improve your life expectancy:
educate-yourself.org/fc/

Mason confirmed look at that Coat of Arms on his shirt.

Snake oil brah, are you a Baka?

Came here to post this

Examine.com is the fucking best

Should i buy super male vitality?
I don't believe in these kinds of things at all, and i probably never will. The price of the product doesn't really motivate me either.
Sure, there are reviews but i don't believe them to be credible at all.
Convince me Sup Forums

Chinks got this herbal supplement shit down to a science :)

You can find Iodine in a lot of different foods.
Unless you're iodine-defficient there's absolutely no need to take Iodine pills. It's just stupid. Even if you're Iodine defficiente you'd do better by actually eating iodine-heavy food.

OP is talking about Super Male Vitality, and you post a link for Horny Goat Weed.
Have you even read their page for SMV? Any product that is "GMO-free" is absolute confirmed bullshit.

OP, just eat well and workout. Don't waste money on this crap.

What do you need it for?

All the ingredients look solid... dunno abut concentration and what not... but considering all the ingredients, it's a pretty good product.

Needs more deer penis in my opinion... :)

listen my good nigger, not all of us have the benefit of the Mediterranean diet.

In fact some of us have to live off macaroni and sausages... so saying 'eat better' is somewhat ignorant.

tfw buy "organic supplement" and have massive organ failure

if you have a healthy diet, and don't have some type of disorder that makes you deficient in something, there's really no need to take any kind of supplements

Why even consider taking it if there is not even one study behind it.
For all you know, you could be taking baboon ballsack sweat.
There are cheaper placebo's out there

Is Canada a third world country? What food don't you have available?
Maybe not our specific food, but surely you can find something better than Mcdonald's without searching too hard...

Do you mean studies regarding the specific infoWar product in question? Or iodine?

It's a well established fact that iodine is a nutrient... I don't get your point?

There's a shit ton of studies regarding herbs. Asperine is just one of many naturally derived compounds that are medicinal...

This bitch (Youyou Tu) even got a Nobel prize...

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/2015/press.html

There's a name for holistic medicine that works. They call it medicine.

Below the poverty line here (science student)...

even if you're at average income ($25 000/year) it's hard to get by... with $400 car insurance, $900 rent... trust, a lot of people here are living pay check to pay check...

Well iodine is required for proper thyroid function. Thyroid regulates hormones and getting too little or too much can cause noticeable changes and thyroid disorders. I don't know what's in Super Male Vitality but if it's minerals like zinc and b12 then it's probably fine. Minerals and vitamins come from your food so basically to be a "super male" all you need to do is eat right and exercise. There's no other way around it unless you are abusing banned substances like steroids.

>Is it Snake Oil or do they actually work?

it's snake oil, just study plants and go get your own

AJ is BIG

can attest to this.

>The iodine that i got from InfoWars to tally got rid of my cysts, btw.

I'll bet it worked but not sure it was worth the coin, maybe it was for you though because I have spent a lot of time studying which you may not want to do

but yeah, the bible is full of various treatments involving herbs and plants

>Super Male Vitality
Laughed.

looks more like colgate cavity patrol badge but yeah, it's a saturnian symbal,

he's wearing baal's sigil

in the us the mormon's run that biz

Cheapest way to get iodine is to buy iodized salt locally... it's dirt cheap.

KEK is telling someone to shoop some girl tits on him over those baloney tits

maybe you shouldn't be wasting your money on supplements you don't really need then

catuaba will get your dick rock hard, that's what the main ingredient in it is. You can get it in powered form way cheaper though. Also has a caffeine like stimulant effect.

Yeah, i get "country life" brand Arctic Kelp and Maxi-Hair.

Maxi-Hair ($20) already has it, but I bought it after...

InfoWars is pricey, that's what puts me off, but i cant say whether is justified or not...

Has no effect on testosterone however. All it will do is give you a boner.

>snake oil is carcinogenic
>it has never provided statistically significant results

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

(((Mortons)))

Yes, i can survive on milk and potatoes like a good Irish, and there's generally A LOT OF THING that WE DON'T REALLY NEED.

But i prefer to optimize my health/performance when i can, rather than sufficing while watching the world go to the trannies.

KSM-66 is legit. Helps a ton with anxiety and focus and has clinical studies backing it.

>catuaba

Interesting, thanks user.

My point is that you don't need any sort of supplements if you have a proper diet. Unless you're ill.
Even if these supplements actually do what they're supposed to do, it's less expensive and healthier to improve your diet.

Well, that's strange. Here even if you're above the poverty line, it's still cheaper to eat healthy.
You just need to know where to buy.

The only thing I know that legit works is colloidal silver. It actually helped heal a surgical scar on the back of my neck within 2 weeks. Not kidding or shilling. Now in terms of it healing sickness....well, I guess it may at times, other times like viruses it doesn't do shit. But if you want to heal cuts and all that, I highly recommend colloidal silver.

>But i prefer to optimize my health/performance when i can, rather than sufficing while watching the world go to the trannies.

stay away from the petrochemicals to reduce your chances of going trans

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

robstah

Just a notice for anyone buying supplements. If your supplement contains stearic acid you might want to read about what exactly that is and where it's sourced from.

Don't try it. It didn't help with my energy levels at all, and even fucked up my balls. They shrunk and hurt a lot. Having somethign shrink my balls is fucking scary, stay the hell away from that poison.

What if you don't have a proper diet, or cant afford to have a proper diet? Would that warrant $10-20 of supplement per month?

How many centimeters of snow do you have outside your door? Canada is no Portugal.

I can walk around all day without my shirt on and i still wouldn't get enough vitamin D... so i got to supplement; because i don't fancy buying farmed fish, and wild fish is out of my price range...

seriously, I get your point, and yes there's some validity to it, but generally, fuck off.

Not the right kind of iodine famalama.

Yo! I think its from "the disappearing male" documentary, but there's a place that just south of Hamilton (which is south of Toronto) where all of Canadas petrochemical industry is concentrated. That natives who have a reserve there have like no live male births, and an abnormally large percentage of hermaphrodites, and males with deformed genitals born.

And yet "English Canadians" don't give two shits about it. God dam how compartmentalized stupid people here are :s.

Supplements most goys need:

Vitamin D
Omega 3 in Fishoil or Krill form
Magnesium
Vitamin K2

Personal favourite of mine is n-acetyl cysteine (NAC), because I suffer from a lot of thick mucus during the wintermonths (stuffy nose, mouth filled with thick mucus).

Rhodiola Rhosea and Ashwagandha are also very interesting supplements. Rhodiola gives a cognitive and energy boost, while ashwagandha is one of the few anti-anxiety supplements that works and is not very addictive or dangerous.

Lifting weights and eating healthy are recommended too of course.

Lastly, I would recommend the goys with winter depression to try out a high energy light of 10000 lux. The science is very clear. It works on most people who have winter depression.

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/light-therapy/home/ovc-20197416

Why would it make you ripped?
>One week

idk about the pills, but the tooth paste is great

Modern food doesn't have the same nutritional benefit it did in ancient times. It's difficult to not be defficient.

Yeah. Northerners need vitamin D. You wont get enough, because you're tightly packed in clothes, and the sun is much too weak and it gets dark way too fast.

Disregard the Poortugese Moor rapebaby, and buy your vitamin D. Don't forget to take it with something made of fat, because your body needs fat to process it well.

If you take it without food, your body only absorbs about 5% of it. 3000-6000 iu is a good dose.

vitamindcouncil.org/why-does-the-vitamin-d-council-recommend-5000-iuday/

I would say that everybody's chemistry is different so some supplements might work for you or they might not..

For me though, Ive found a multi-B-Vitamin to work really well for energy. Most energy drinks have them but with a pill you can avoid the sugar and caffeine. Krill oil is also superior to fish/flax oil if you are into that.

I could be careful about getting anything that bundles more than 2 or 3 ingredients together.

Im gonna buy some infowar suplements a friend told me they're really legit, specially iodine and supermale vitality.
I don't know about brainforce but when I need to focus hard for exams or other intellectual work I do a ritalin cycle and I'm good. But if brain foce can be better than a ritalin cycle then I'm droping ritalin because it's a damn drug and it's hard to get here for a fair price.

>PROPRIETARY BLEND

You realize what this means? Jones can literally add insanely low amounts (a literal dusting) of each of those ingredients in that 1.23ml of "proprietary blend"

Yeah, i'm under the impression that's its safe...

They do put it EVERYWHERE, so that's a tad concerning.

Those are some reasonable/good supplement choices.

Didn't know NAC is good for mucus...

Rhodiola Rhosea + Siberian Ginseng = Unfair advantage.

>1 week
>havn't noticed myself getting jacked or ripped

I take SMV and I can lift more in the gym and I don't get as tired as quickly. Also, my mind is much more focused and I don't feel worn out all the time.

Yes, I have been taking it ever since it has come out. I weight 210 and have a 6 pack and can bench 275. I also can run 3 miles without my muscles cramping up. Truly a great product, and I see why Alex Jones is always so hyped up about it.

The hype is real.

>Not getting ripped in a single week
beta.

Saying SMV is going to make you ripped is like saying pre-workout can make you ripped

Yeah, I got my 10,000 IU Vit. D. :D

Ya, that's why I generally don't buy from them. I think the concentration and all is fine; just not for that price.

NAC is the only thing that has worked for my horrible mucus, really clears up the mouth in an hour. It also has anti-inflammatory effects, and is a very good hangover prevention supplement. I would dare say it is the only thing that really seems to work for me to reduce hangovers, except for drinking water, and eating some fatty foods.

But the science is still not there. bottomofthebarrelbourbon.com/2016/02/20/the-science-of-hangover-cures/

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!

great pic! saved!

I get acupuncture regularly by a highly trusted acupuncturist. You have to be VERY careful when finding one in the states, because the licensing system is set up in a fucked up way. If you can find a good, honest one, take their advice. A good acupuncturist should treat you with herbs and moxa as well as through your diet. I didn't believe it until I started drinking the herbal concoctions, changing my diet up, and paid attention to my health from both a Western perspective and the Eastern perspective. It really changed my life around and I advocate it, but its so easy to find a total retard or scammer in this field. If anyone's interested I can maybe answer some questions.

yeah I can get seaweed out of the ocean for free, and I'm not in CA where doing that would kill you

Here's a million dollar idea:

Tinfoil hats, of all shapes and sizes.

What herbs are you taking and for what?

>clinical studies backing it.

funded by who,

you always have to ask who funded the study, make it a habit, its more important than the results

After Hillary lost the election you still believe the tinfoil meme.

top kek!

US could try that, they're going with forced sterilizations instead, incredibly expensive for people who will drink themselves to death for far cheaper

This thread has convinced me to give his supplements a try. Fuck it!

try human growth hormone

nah, get illegal donkey steroid and get jacked, it'll make your cock bigger

Or better yet, try some oral steroids. You will end up with liver failure after a few years, but who cares. Gotta be buff in a month, and it has to be cheap, and easy. No needles.

nah, I need shit you have to inject into your eyeballs

I've had asthma my whole life and it's really easy for me to get chest colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia. I take a daily Astralagus herbal supplement. Once in a while I'm able to buy fresh cut Astralagus root cuttings and make tea from that. I take Reishi mushroom extract (or fresh if I'm lucky to get one). My acupuncturist who is also an herbalist sometimes gives me mixtures, based on Chinese theory. Tastes awful but it clears my lungs and skin up and makes my skin very healthy looking. Other people notice it too.

How do you find an acupuncturist who isn't a retard or scammer? And what are the nerve benefits, and others of acupuncture?

>really easy for me to get chest colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia

I hear heroin works wonders on that

>How do you find an acupuncturist who isn't a retard or scammer?

you go to asian massage parlor

give the lady at the front her fee than haggle down the woman inside, then once you have negotiated a fair price you bang the hell out of her and get the fuck out of there

Tinfoil was the reason why Hillary lost you nitwit.

However, you just lost a million dollars.

I trust Alex Jones

it's either good stuff, or placebo

but it's not harmful, that much I know

Alex Jones was right about you people. Just call yourself a winner and live in your own little play place where everything is perfect and nothing is wrong.

What isn't Alex right about? The elite are obviously pissed he's getting people healthy while informing us about the Globalist take over.