Glorious 4th Reich

Deustchefags! Explain to me how you went from this.

To this.

It's very enjoyable watching the German goyim being destroyed. I hope to see their extinction

i got this german bro's

The downfall of the Aryan and white race will forever be your fault britbong. Pretty soon whites will be a minority in every country. And this is all your doing.

To this

I don't care. I find it funny and it's good.

Your a filthy paki aren't you.

United Arab Emirate flag. What does an (((Arab))) want?

No, I'm white.

I might be an Arab but we are still racially pure. We didn't embrace multiculturalism like you did. And we sure as hell didn't allow terrorists into our countries willingly.

Pakis are pretty bro-tier. Better than cucked Germans. We didn't house the Führer for your country to be cucked like this mane

Arabs** oy gevalt

>I might be an Arab but we are still racially pure.
I know you are a (((pure))), that is not the issue. The issue is (((you))).

>Your a filthy paki aren't you.
>Your
>you.

Let me rephrase that for you:

You're a filthy Pakistani, aren't you?

Blatantly an American on holiday in UAE for Christmas so I will therefore SAGE this thread designed for the sole purpose of sliding.

The guilt of trying to exterminate the Jews was too great so they went the other way.

>Be German
>Be autistic
>Declare war on the entire world
>get fucked up
>lick wounds for a decade
>declare war on the entire world again
>get fucked again
>get fucked so hard your autism inverts and you become full multicultural cuck
>start taking over Europe bureaucratically and open the floodgates of brownskins because you just can't stop trying to ruin everything
Anglos aren't nice but Aryans did themselves no favors

60 years after the end of the world war 2. You find the white man continuously on the back foot. Adolph Hitler was a visionary. He identified the root of the problem and launched a war to end all wars but obviously you britbongs are mindless sheep following your antiquated monarchy and will believe anything the ((Jews)) feed you.

Hitler is the only man in history to secure a true alliance between Christians and Muslims against the Jews.

Everyone else just buys into the Jews' propaganda like they have for all of history.

As long as Christians and Muslims fight each other instead of the Jew, the world will never know peace.

Hitler's entire ideology behind the extermination of the Jews was that they are the only religion spread across the world and they owe their allegiance to no country and no race but their own religion. Everything they do is for the benefit of the Jewish religion. How do you trust someone like them with no ties to any race or country?

I am sure the German people will rise to the challenge, like they did in 1939.

because of this cunt

You can not trust them. Zionists are proven liars throughout history, but my country insists that it must protect Israel.

Anti-semitism (against Jews, hating arabs is fine) is seen as evil over here.