Why does every nigger think he's 15 minutes away from becoming a world famous rapper?

Why does every nigger think he's 15 minutes away from becoming a world famous rapper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is literally their only aspirations. They think they're above actual work.

why did they put a hole in the barrel on that gun to let the gas escape?

Ayo white boy you want a free mixtape but first gimme like ten dollars doe

Most niggers aren't fit enough to get good at basketball or football, so rapping is their only ticket to the top.

It's called porting, it reduces recoil.

Because actually getting a job or staying in school is too hard for them

watchu mean i cant rhyme nigga wit nigga

doesnt it make the bullet go slower though?

Why is this stupid ass wearing a watch on his left hand if he is left handed? Triggered

Because all it takes to be a world-famous rapper is being a nigger.

it's intentional, they were trained wrong as a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

hey 50 cent had to have been shot like a dozen times

now that he's famous you have to have been shot at least twice as many times

a conviction for pimping your own children would probably help

It's going fast enough. Better to to make it easier to prepare a follow up shot.

Here's a million dollar idea.

Start a dating service called: Coal Burners United.

The rest is self-explanatory.

why not just make the barrel shorter? would that have a similar effect?

Nigger will nig, it's just part of who they are

Shorter barrel would reduce the projectile's momentum.

Because so many rappers talk about coming from nothing, the rapper lifestyle has everything they dream of, it's easy to learn how to rhyme, and it is easier than ever to put yourself out there.

Because niggers are 12 year olds trapped in adult nigger bodies

doesnt the hole reduce its momentum tho?

Yes, but the gas escaping out the top of the barrel generates a torque on the gun that works against the tenancy of the barrel to rise, so it's actively canceling out part of the problem of the recoil rather than simply reducing it.

Yo dawg Lil Thuga here go check out muh mixtape of my rap battles. I combine nigger with nigger 18 times.

see pic related. gun shoots out slug, recoil happens, recoil is out of line with obama's shoulder, this creates a torque that causes the barrel to rise, the port in the barrel pushes some gas out in another direction to help against recoil.

the same concept is used with muzzle brakes. you redirect the gas upwards, which counteracts recoil.

In my experience, porting just irritates anyone who might be around you. Just get the proper stock length figured out and an a Kick-Eez pad if you can't take the recoil, no sense in poking more holes in a good barrel (factory mod or not)

They're retarded.

That and knowing the right Jew

Here's another million dollar idea:

"Who will be the next: QUEEN OF SPADES"

A dating game that focuses on coal burners.

Do all your posts revolve around interracial sex?

Only in this thread.

White boys too. It takes little talent to rap, so everybody thinks they can do it.

>It takes little talent to rap, so everybody thinks they can do it.
I'm sure it helps to have some cracked out sheboon screaming at you for the first years of your life if you want to become one

more accurately it 'compensates' barrel rise

MTV just liked both of my million dollar ideas.