>women

>eating dinner
>somehow the conversation turns to hijabs and burkas
>dad says that a full face veil is a security risk
>mom calls him a white supremacist

So the question is, Sup Forums, was giving women the right to vote the biggest mistake in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. And if not corrected will surely doom the human race back to the stone age.

Yes. Any society that gives women equal rights will crumble shortly after.

I want out of this fucking world

Fret not for KEK has blessed this thread, and his chaos will descend unto the world to undo the order we toiled to establish.
Only then will everything fall into place.

digits confirm.

I hope so

cant believe how cucked my own family is

Yes.

You should've backed your dad up saying that if the muslims take over, all the women will have to cover up.

Why do you people vote if you have a queen? Isn't one of those systems going to make the other redundant?

Don't worry. Here in Slavland we don't put up with this kind of shit, and never will.
My entire family hates mudslimes, with half of the family having a burning passion for niggers even tho there aren't any there.

is Slavland a nice place to live

How long till the kikes take it?

53% of white women voted trump

Yes it was, they wipp dismantle everything the forefathers and generations made in the name of "nu-love" and "diversity"

Whites in bongland are so cucked its unreal m8.

Our only hope is the chavs, but they're too busy being unemployed and doing chav shit to save Britain.

just fucking nuke us desu

It is generally, if you have decent income.
The people are generally nice and mind their own business, there is little crime, life is pretty good albeit a tad boring.
Jews are already trying their hardest to subvert Croatian culture, but there is a rising trend among young people to push back the propaganda, and generally there are extremely few libcucks.

Not enough, women arent redpilled like men

Get rid of the libcucks before its too late.

Those digits say yes

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Checked and yes

>tfw mom and sister hate immigrants
>literally everyone in my family wants muslims deported
Feels good man. Merry Christmas.

You need another Enoch Powell, stat. Brexit isn't nearly enough but it's a start

What we need is nuclear holocaust.

I had an argument with a liberal friend (who has a fucking maltan cross tattooed of all things) and we went into a lengthy discussion about women, whites, blacks etc.
He had some solid arguments, I had some better, but at the end I simply asked him
" Why would you want to remove your race and sex from the top of the world? "
And that question left him stunned.
You could see his programming falling apart.

And your dad just took it?

Also lucky trips