Why does hell even exist?

I've never seen a christian being able to justify this. Is this the greatest prank to ever exist? Why doesn't God just fucking destroy hell and kill Satan if he is so powerful? Why does he allow humans, the people that has been created in his own image to be tortured in a fiery hellhole? God claims to love all his children, and yet he allows us to be tortured for an eternity.

God is kinda like USA in a way. They pretend to fight terrorism and they always complain about ISIS and shit, while they secretly are funding them in private and giving them the weapons so they can carry out their attacks. God is just so messed up for allowing this shit to continue, if he would exist that is.

It doesn't Christfag

no YHVH is just bored and its all very amusing to him

Shadilay

>Why does hell even exist?
How are they supposed to spook you otherwise?

God has no idea what he's doing, he created the universe and he could never get anything to work the way he wanted, his angels rebelled, humans rebelled, Jews crucified him, Adam ate the fruit, Adam also wanted some pussy to keep him company because God wasn't fun enough to hang around with in a garden of paradise

I believe that heaven is a burning lake of fire, and hell is much worse, the best we can hope for is to writhe in flames for all eternity, and that's if we are a "good person"

truely gods greatest power is forgiveness, to forgive the shit that goes on here is unimaginable

To scare those doubting their faith.

God and Satan are like Yin and Yang. There wouldn't be righteousness if there is no wrong. Hell is a place that exists because it is godless domain or has no presence of God whatsoever. For "God" to be "good" there has to be an "evil" where there is "no God." According to Genesis he invented this concept of Good and Evil and stored this knowledge in a tree in which humans unlocked even after God telling them not to.

If he didn't want humans to have that knowledge, why make it available at all? This is of course setting aside his omniscience, which would make it so he knew Adam and Eve would take from the tree even before he created anything at all

Christianity is a stupid religion for stupid people

Christians believe that Heaven is an eternity spent with god. Hell is eternity spent without god. Because God is everything good, the absence of god is apparently a lake of fire (this is where the explanation gets a bit weaker)

Because you reject God.

It's not a location, it's a state of being where you wholly reject Absolute Goodness in favor of Self resulting in suffering.

I think fire and brimstone probably captured people's attention so they just ran with it.

I didn't know concepts were something you could hide in some metaphysical level unobtainable by sentient beings.

did you ever have an endgame for your toys?

the sooner you accept and pledge your loyalty to your creator, should he exist, the better for you

You Christ cucks are dumb af. Christianity is based on pagan traditions and gods. It was reinvented by the jews to control you.

>Be God
>create Humans
>Make Jews super Humans / your Chosen People
>Get Jewed
>Repeat

If anyone is an anti-semite it has to be God. Hitler is probably in heaven.

Well the guy I was responding to said God hid those concepts in a tree. That's fucking dumb.

Jew here. There is no hell.

It's a trick for the plebs so they convert to Christianity.

I'm no expert but i guess Its all symbols? Tree represents the Qabalah maybe?

Yeah it is stupid in a literal sense. I'm pretty sure we can reasonably assume it was allegory. That being said, I'm probably not the best to defend Christianity since I'm not even religious, but I try to not pick the lowest hanging fruit. Pun unintended.

if you actually study how jesus spoke about hell its not like a wrathful thing meant to inspire blind fear at all. people whine its just a thing to make people afraid, but its more like jesus is telling them, if you dont watch out then you'll suddenly end up here and you're stuck and there's nothing you can do about it. and its avoidable so listen to what im saying.

people still think you go to hell for being a bad person which isnt even biblical. so atheists get defensive and say none of this matters. but its because its inevitable that you're going to die that you have to address what happens after. because all men are going to die jesus is saying, don't die without me and end up in this place its unnecessary and you can come with me instead.

if you choose not to believe it then you're just being naive about what happens when you die. its ignorant to act like you as a human can really understand what happens when a person dies. there are stories of people who have clinically died and come back with stories of heaven and hell.

so its stupid to take the nomenclature of churches today who preach a certain way and try to act like its the whole truth. god is giving you a loving warning that you're inevitably going to die and that you should do so accepting jesus(which is free and easy to do if you just believe) otherwise when you die and enter hyperspace you will just experience five dimensional suffering and torture. and thats the nature of how the universe was made, almost like a cause = effect type thing. not like some kind of arbitrary punishment because you disagreed with a religious leader or something.

people act like god is some kind of authoritarian and you cant question doctrine and dogma and yet you have jesus being asked questions and teaching openly and constantly, not shaming or rebuking people but giving them answers to their questions. god actually encourages people asking for proof of his existence and power.

>BUT GOD DINDU MUH SUNSHINE PARADISE
>CHRISTIANITY IS KIKESHIT

Hell is the place where unforgiven degenerates go to be cleansed and wiped clean. Without hell, God would be evil. Be glad you even get the chance to live, faggots.

As for Judaism, the KIKE SCUM invented the TALMUD in the 3RD CENTURY - you morons are so stupid you can’t even put together that the KIKES were an anti-Christian cult created in the 3rd Century by the Jews that DIDN’T CONVERT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FAGS.

Lorefags are cancer

What does the Talmud have to do with this? I'm not very knowledgeable on it.

Hell is a Catholic invention. The original Hebrew for which the word hell is substituted is "Sheol" which means grave. Everlasting death.