Pegging

I need professional opinions, is pegging a symptom of the downfall of society, or a legitimate fetish?
now I'm not talking about all the dress up, sissy, clitty faggotry. there's no debate there.
I'm just talking about straight up, vanilla pegging. no roleplay horseshit. just a guy getting off on anal penetration.

As long as you don't make it my business I don't really give a shit if you want fake dicks in your ass

Who cares?

There is a certain percentage of the population with homosexual tendencies. There is a certain percentage of that category of people which fit into the category of denying their homosexuality and this is how they make it work with a woman, the woman who is also denying her homosexual tendencies.

I have done this before. I am kinky in bed. You wouldn't know it looking at me. I'm professional and clean cut. I am just into weird shit. I keep it in the bedroom.

I'd say it's actually a symptom of a redpilled society

In reality, getting a girl to actually agree to do something like this is very difficult, and if you actually achieve it, you probably have a strong relationship

It's a """""legitimate""""" fetish for men who are in the closet

nothing gay about a nice prostate massage by a woman.

its gay when you want a live penguin in your bumhole ramming deep and hard with no brakes on the cumdump train.

thats super gay.

but when i was younger i used to get my pinky finger in my butt as i jerked off , really intense orgasms.

Sounds like a good question for Sup Forums. Not political

Wouldn't you rather have one honorable and faithfull woman to love the way god intended?
preferably one that likes wearing skirts?

Anal penetration feels good, so it is fine.
But wouldn't it make it so that the anus becomes loose over time?

Based cultural libertarian

youre gay.

Do it the way god intended by having a woman put her entire hand in your butt.

Come on.

It's gay if you're being fucked in the anus by a man.

German-American detected.

better in the closet than out

Of course the Jewish guy here is the only one acting like what all these neo nazis wish themselves and their peers acted.

Who cares whatever two consenting adults do is up to them, stop looking for other peoples' approval for things that they don't need to know about

Symptom of downfall. A real man fucks his woman, isn't fucked by her.

It's only gay if you enjoy it, OP.

Nah bro. because I want to know what happens to society when this (potential) faggotry is let loose and acceptrf. or is ok so long as everyone denies it happens

>pegging
>vanilla
meme aside personally my ass is exit only but so long as you don't start throwing parades for yourself and getting angry that people aren't celebrating that you take things up the ass by all means go for it

You should keep it in the oven.

>It's gay if you're being fucked in the anus by a man.
This, although enjoying pegging lends itself to suggest that you might enjoy that too.

Trips of truth, I see no problem with this as long as they also produce kids and become contributing members of society. If anything this is the correct solution to faggotry.

No curiosity in this one. Watch out guys, we got a body here.

It's only natural to eventually have curious thoughts of what things would feel like.

They eventually pass because the rest of your brain catches up and tells you why it's not OK. Stupid people actually go through with it and regret it for years to come.

As long as it's all limited to the bedroom and doesn't hurt others or animals, it doesn't matter.

I've always thought the normalization started with the movies like Road Trip.

Like most "kinks" it's fun to think about while you masturbate, but in 99 cases out of 100 if you try it it will just feel awkward and dumb and you'll never do it again.

Protip: most people who talk on internet about this or that sexual kink or fetish have never actually done it, no matter how vividly they describe "their experience".

It's just a biological fact you're prostrate feels good.
I'm not into pegging because I like being the man, but i don't mind some little girl fingers in there or a rim job

>tfw you shoved a dildo up your ass several times
>didn't feel any pleasure due to it just sliding over my prostate

I can feel my prostate with an aneros though, was kinda disappointed a dildo didn't work.

>But wouldn't it make it so that the anus becomes loose over time?
Only if you get into bigger and bigger toys which is not necessary for prostate stuff. A lot of people get into the pain/pleasure thing though, and there's an odd competitive aspect to putting larger and larger objects into your rectum.

It feels great mate, try it if you're interested. Just don't tell people you're into it because that's annoying unless they're a person you're in a relationship with.

Well part of it is because people are retarded and get lost in the moment and rush things without doing the proper prep work

And then after their first time failure, they give up and don't try again or get any more practice in.

Can't you massage the prostate from the outside?
By applying pressure to the area between your scrotum and the anus?
I really don't like the idea of anything inside my butt