Have you seen one of these blue haired beasts in public, what was your reaction?

Have you seen one of these blue haired beasts in public, what was your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/randi___
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never it's an american thing.
Closest thing ive met to this was some drug skank..

Anyways happy christmas!

I've seen a few of them here. "blue hair means crazy" is a meme

I have the privilege of observing these creatures every day because I live in Portland. They're just part of the scenery.

I'm fucking this blue haired girl right now, but she's actually relatively redpilled and racist. She's also cute and has a great body. She's coming over to cook for me this week. Kinda blowing my mind (and my dick)

Fat girls with blue hair? Don't recall having met any right now, but if I did, I think I'd probably just think "that's some nice hair, she seems either like a girl who doesn't care what people think of her or ironically, like someone who wants attention. And she'd look cute if she was skinny".

"Man the harpoons" in my head.

I see them all the time, I interacted with some of them as well. I don't really think much about it, obviously they're tumblrinas with daddy issues and rape fantasies but what the fuck do I care

If you go to college you probably see hundreds of these walking around.

I'd send her a dick pic

okcupid.com/profile/randi___

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

They are everywhere. Whenever me and my fiancee see them we point them out and laugh. We usually say "tumblr detected" or something like that.

I have one in my family. She posted a video to facebook about some girl walking through NY or something and "fighting harassment", which amounted to men calling her nice things as she walked by.
Fucking hilarious how delusional these people are.

WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL

I ran into one of these ham beasts the other day except she had pink hair. She was waddling up and down the candy aisle at a 99 cent store. Before that I had never seen one out in the wild.

I generally scowl, and shake my head in disapproval.

May be counter productive, as I'm a working class, straight, white man.

Fuck em all the same.

I live in WA, they're fucking everywhere here.

Pic of her hair and tits with time stamp or youre a lying faggot spreading your faggotry

Saw one yesterday even though they arent hambeasts here in Slovenia

Thought about it as gender-idendity starter pack

which portland?
[spoiler]im in saco[/spoiler]

>Have you seen one of these blue haired beasts in public, what was your reaction?
I just sit back and watch the nigger hit on it.

lolz slut

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA