Kurds are Subhumans

>Shit skins
>Psuedo Muslims
>One of the most inbred people on Earth
>Every neighbor hates them
>Lay claim to land from 4 countries
>Claim ancient historical kingdoms as part of their "ancient" history

Meanwhile /pol thinks just because they fight ISIS they are the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/192909543
youtube.com/watch?v=7sB0vfsqrvE&index=21&list=FLIIyA5K7MgcVC2Oe8XpROwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Manas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkroach detected

They are also big time liars. Never trust a kurd.

dont make me take out Raid from cupboard!

t. mehmet

I am Armenian American

>pseudo-Muslims
lol nah

They're full blown muslims, they contributed to the Armenian and Assyrian genocides in the 1910's, even back during the crusades they were heavily anti-Christian, sacking cities and looting what they could. They've always been hostile to the native Syriac Christians in the region.

Most of them are nominal and all the rebel groups they have are secular leftie ones for the most part

Turks are worst of them all.
- They claim to be secular but are among most extremists subhuman Muslims out there.
- They denied the most basic rights of Kurdish citizens, in fact until 2010 T*rks banned Kurdish language, you can imagine what a lowlife racist c*nt the T*rks are.
- They supported ISIS in every possible way, financially and military ONLY to fight the Kurds in Syria. In fact the T*rkish prime minister couple of years ago went as far as saying ISIS is not a terrorist organization but a group of angry people. Go figure the T*rkish logic.
- EVERY damn neighbor of T*rkey hates them, this is no joke.
- Shit language, they sounds like a Turkey dying, lots of babbles and shit..
- In Iran (Persian) 'Torke Khar' is a known expression, which literally means 'Donkey Turk', pointing at how STUPID the Turks are. Google that for the laugh.
- T*rks claim everything is theirs, even there are videos on internet showing the retarded nature of Turks... Some even go as far as saying Egyptian pyramids belong to Turks and it was moved to Egypt.

That is one stinky race in summary for you. Go fuck yourself now.

An arab from Iraq told me that they have a proverb: "standing next to an infidel, even kurd is a muslim." So yeah, they're not very pious. Also iraqi kurdistan is the most peaceful zone of the area.

Turkey has one of the most secular Muslim populations out there. Don't mistake Erdogan and his supporters as the whole countries view. The rest of what you pointed out is government matters which I don't support because I am an anarchist. The rest is just insults hurled at the pan Turkic cCc muh grey wolf type braindead zombies

>gross hook nosed hairy faggot Armenian

Fuck you and fuck your people. I live in the San Fernando valley and see you ugly cockscukers everywhere, youre like Muslims-lite, with a disgusting ingroup bias that prevents you from truly integrating into society. Ive seen Armenians stab each other in the back so many times, and they do it over and over because they know that if they simply tell another Armenian "Im Armenian", they can get away with anything because thats how blinded you faggots are by your giant hooked noses. Fuck Christianity too.

Never said armenians are perfect. Most Armenians can be cancerous.

t. Straight nosed non hairy agnostic Armenian

checked and kek'd

holy fuck based armenian

>brit flag
>k*rd

I'm glad you're ruining anglos country. Just make sure you stay there and we're fine

It always starts top to bottom.
Soon they're gonna enforce shariah and you fucking know it

>Most Armenians can be cancerous.

Neither a Turk or a Kurd would ever say this.
I hate to say it but this is why they have Western Armenia and you all don't.

I highly doubt that. There are many secular Turks in the country and the only sharia law will be the law of the land is if there a coup of some kind.

Cause most of them are hyper nationalist autist types

kek, we have to examine how the k*rds became distinct as an ethnic group from the Iranians to start with;

>bunch of iranians move out to the mountains between modern day borders of Turkey-Iran-Iraq
>live there for generations
>isolated from other iranians and anyone else really because m-muh fucking mountains nobody goes to
>develop own language as a result that is now vastly different to original iranian
>since there are no other people in isolated mountains pretty much have to procreate with your relatives

literally, a bunch of inbred iranian hillbillies that degenerated so much, they formed their own ethnicity

kurds are an iranian group you fucking mongoloid wannabe

roach detected!

All Muslims are sub human stupid. Idc what tribe the fithy samd niggers claim there all dumb

This. K*rds are ruining the Middle East

T. Mehmet Atatürk Gönal

You aren't fooling anyone.
Everyone who fights ISIS is based, stay mad Islamist fucks, you'll lose Istanbul within 30years.

Fuckoff, burger quit talking like you know shit, moron. I live in a country with 10mil turks
>Muh secularity meme
They are a minority first second it doesn't matter.
At least every "secular" Turk has a brother who is a islamists. And turks NEVER go against family.
So their beliefs mean jack shit.
The fact remains
>Turks don't integrate
>Are heavy Islamist (low-key pro ISIS constantly cry Muh islamophobia)
>Nepotist (subvert public orgs and start to exploit them for their relatives benefit)
>Aggressive in everyday life, try pissing them off about the smallest thing
>Violent
>Sex obsessed degenerates (they all have this macho sex sex sex trait , their women are anal sluts , gotta stay virgin before Islamic marriage here)
>Rape by turks was prevalent before refugees "overtook" them in barbarism
>Deeply nationalist, Germany is a Turkish colony, since they all put turkeys interests before ours , Fucking ptrimeminister of roach land regularly travels here and gives speeches in stadiums bashing Germany for being G racist and islamophobic riling up the locals against their host)
>Islamist cancer , they breed like rats and conquer territory, mosques popping up like mushrooms

Turks are not white , they are not moderate, they are cancer like every other mudshit ever.
So fuckoff poltards, if you don't have first hand experience quit spouting hour if ignorant verbal shit.

>I know all turks based on subhuman pseudo-turks in my country

stay mad krautcuck, be nice to our diaspora human garbage or mutti merkel will be angry

Diaspora Turks aren't the same as the ones in Turkey

Im ready to kill kurds in the name of anzu
Where do i sign?

The Turks you got there in the 60's are the bottom of the barrel peasantry. Most of them come from rural hickville, never seen a big city of Turkey in their pathetic lives and brought straight into Europe to work. The Turks you see in daily life are the descendants of those, they degenerated further in diaspora and even the Turks in Turkey don't like them.

Turks in America are quite different from those in Germany, a lot of those are university graduates and enterpreneurs, completely diffierent demographics from the inbred hillbilly Turks you see in Germany.

sorry for genocide then

Stay mad
vimeo.com/192909543

t.hewal your end will be worst of all. everyone is abandoning you

I'll take the Armenians over Turks any day

I'm Armenian too and frankly I like T*rks better than K*rds. At least they're not fucking communists with sub 80 IQ's.

desu turks look way more inbred than kurds

Go deny some Armenian genocide or something, turkroach

Fucking pol meme bullshit cooked up by butthurt roaches.
Diaspora?Even if so, they are still turks. It's just another case of turks dindu muffin and "it's not real communism"
How do you explain the total "non diaspora" support of the turks back home , their prime minister doing the things I described, constant defending of "diasporA", chimpouts?
So fuckoff
Netherlands has the same problem with them, and they just recently emigrated there.
Turks are turks
Speak Turkish
Are supported by other turks back home
Are the same muslims
Act shitty
Are general roaches

Turks are turks and excusing their behaviour with mental gymnastics didn't change that

Personally don't give a fuck about kurds.
It's just that everything opposed to roaches is better than roaches himself.

Kurds should have their own land so roaches would lose their clay.
Kurds proven that they can run themself in Iraq and can be quite more secular then fucking roach.
Kurds proven they can be good at war and be loyal to their Allies like US.
Alot of Kurds even converted to Christianity since they despise Isis.

T*rkroaches only proven that they are indeed more insectoid than human

find me some turks actually fucking goats
youtube.com/watch?v=7sB0vfsqrvE&index=21&list=FLIIyA5K7MgcVC2Oe8XpROwg

"Kurdish" land is not even theirs. Some of their maps claim all of Eastern Anatolia. They are just Iranians who spread out way too far

I'm a Yezidi Kurd.
Fuck Muslim Kurds desu, most are just as bad as the Muslim Arabs, especially the ones from Iraq.

>"Turkish" land is not even theirs. Some of their maps claim all of balkans, Middle east and entire causas region. They are just turiks insectoid who spread out way too far from Central Asia.

>causas region
Caucasus* region

Was I defending Turks?

Yezidis are ok for the most part

This entire thread, faggot

I like how you said
>Some of their maps claim all of Eastern Anatolia
So? You can google every nation with "Greater" in front of them and see how many "claims" there are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Manas

>Kurds proven that they can run themself in Iraq
They fucked up and are bankrupt, Kurds are simply too dumb to have their own country.

Kurds are the only ones that claim histroical kingdoms and land such as the Armenian highlands as theirs. The Turks just say it is theirs now because they conquered it. The Kurds are re writing history

BTFO FROM Sup Forums CENK!

>comparing me to that thing

>anyone who fights ISIS is based
Well you jerry cuntaneggers are as cucked as it gets.

There are literally dozens of jihadist groups that fight ISIS.

Why don't Kurds just fucking integrate? They have nothing to gain by clinging to their inferior culture. They wouldn't even lose their religion, either.

How about fucking neither.

Culture > religion

I have to agree with Deutsch-bro on this one. We can't grant the roach scum any form of tolerance, with every inch we give them, they take a mile. We have to tone up our demands so we're not pushed towards pathetic moderation.

Day of the Raid when?

I don't know why the Turks deny genociding you. They should make a holiday celebrating it.

>leaf

>Kurds proven that they can run themself in Iraq
kek, KRG is a vassal state literally run by turkish businessmen and military with americans overseeing operations

>Kurds proven they can be good at war
they are good at insurgency, but not much else
without american air&sf support they were getting assfucked by isis

>be loyal to their Allies like US.
would you call you dog an ally?

>Alot of Kurds even converted to Christianity since they despise Isis.
obviously, reactionaries

>picture
>muh descendants of european slaves turks sold to us
kurds are really pathetic because they want to be "white and aryan" even when they are basically just mountain iranid/arab mix

I do not differnciate. For me every Muslim is exactly the same, there is no difference. We need to get rid of all of them without exception.

I'm celebrating your white genocide right now

I don't think that. I hate every fucking muslim in the world and I don't care what they do to each other as long as it isn't HERE.

>and they just recently emigrated there.
No they didn't, idiot.