Why does Putin seem not really angry for the assassination of Russian ambassador in Ankara?

Why does Putin seem not really angry for the assassination of Russian ambassador in Ankara?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeYTMKTwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he doesn't want a war yet. It's probably the US/CIA/whatever trying to provoke a war so that Turkey doesn't get warmer with Russia and so that Russia can't continue to modernize and expand it's military.

Because an emotional response to a political fact is something expected from countries run by women, like scandinavian countries.

>implying he ordered the assassination

What? You expect him to pound his shoe on his podium at a UN assembly and tell the Turks he will bury them?

Because a emotional response in politics would be seen as weak

Not only that, but there's nothing else he could do about it.
If he threatened to do anything, he would be all bark and no action, because what can he do? Invade Turkey? Talk shit on the News? That's what North Korea does -- and they're a joke.

he'll do that in private like a real leader

Beware the fury of a patient man. - John Dryden

Because the assasination was conducted by a gulenist aka c.i.a.
It is stupid to blame Turkey for it.

I used to think this but hearing a roach say it makes me start to think otherwise..

Putin knows that losing a chess piece of not losing the game.

Erdogan does that all the time though.

You'd have to be retarded to bother with thinkinng otherwise, yeah.
He doesn't, he just puts a good show for his base. He only acts if they confirm that it is plausible to do so.

>Erdogan
You mean like he said that his troops are in syria to remove assad and had to retract that statement after putin explained to him that that's a declaration of war on a russian ally?

turks are subhumans and I don't want to agree with them on anything

Because it objectively benefitted him. It weakens Erdogan's position in Russia-Turkey talks, and makes anyone who is against our good relations look bad.

That, and we don't tend to react emotionally to things, we are not some southern people who yell and cry and make faces all the time.

He's waiting for the inauguration. With the United States as a partner, it's game on.

Waiting for Trump to take office, dismantle Nato, and then stomp them so far into the ground they'll land in Satans pubes.

Well you are a leaf so it makes sense for you to think "differently"
This, as well.
Maybe that was what the gulenists and their masters were after all, to weaken Turkey's hand, who knows.

Does anyone find it strange that the same day that ambassador was shot to death on camera by a Turk, ANOTHER Russian diplomat was shot to death in his own home back in Russia? And not a single peep on western media about this 2nd killing? Also the same day a truck runs down a crowd of people in Berlin, the person responsible manages to escape but somehow conveniently forgot his ID in the truck. Sorta like how the 9/11 hijackers forgot their IDs and korans and terrorist plans in their rental cars, and how one of their passports survived the crash, explosion, and fall - and landed right in an FBI officers hands who immediately distinguished it from all the other debris as the ID of a terrorist.

Is it me or does this shit reek of Mossad?

He knows bait when he sees it.

Manlet is fucking boi raping paedo Poofter

This, that faggot 22 year old crescent-moon-loving faggot died for nothing.

Nailed it mate ..I thought this as well

Because its good for him and diplomats are easily replaced.

he's a cold hearted dictator that promotes his own narrow interests and nothing else. he doesn't care about other people

no heads of state dont give a shit about their own people, its just that in the west you have to virtue signal how upset you are, while in russia they have more of a strong man culture where it would be seen as weak to get upset about it

because he doesnt fall for weak bait like all the faggots who gave you a (you)

I'm not a muslim but it is obvious that some shady organization works hard to create a conflict environment between west and east.
muslims don't like west and westerners and all but they wouldn't kill innocents if they were real muslims.
Now that islam is damaged beyond repair I can say they did a successful job here.
At first we thought they did it so that they could control oil but I guess they want to stop muslims overpopulating because the west don't want to have kids and all.

I find these professional shots strange.

It reeks big time, user.

I had a sick sensation in my stomach that day, all day. It was like bad vibes, and I didn't know about any happenings till much later. Even the people locally were acting funny, driving extra aggressively and stuff.

>Putin gets mad and retaliates against NATO member Turkey
>Obama 'begrudgingly' has to stay President and cancel the transfer of power of our republic until WW3 is over.
>Obama is remembered as the man who lead us through the 3rd great war and not the guy who bailed out failing automakers, legalized propaganda against citizens, forced Obamacare and transexuals in the bathroom on us.

It's good to know there are a few good guys left up north.

Because he's a man and not an emotional fag.

Because an antagoniser did it

And the ambassador wasn't an Archduke

>t they wouldn't kill innocents if they were real muslims.
Oh c'mon. Muslim world celebrated 9/11 and other terror attacks. All decent muslims are the civilized ones that don't give a fuck about islam.

It was a very artistic assassination! Nicely choreographed with perfect composition. Have you seen the shots with the gunman straightening pictures? A true professional.

He's using Bide, once the pieces start to fall into his favor he will unleash all he has unto his enemies

No man we havent.
We nigs down here chilling with Berlin attacks

>Why does Putin seem not really angry for the assassination of Russian ambassador in Ankara?

It's a fucking embarrasment to the security services of both Russia and Turkey, but he is 100% right that it should be irrelevant for their relation.

There was nothing to gain by Turkey in this, just like there was nothing to gain by Russia in shooting down MH17.

Holding them responsible for their tangential association in these events is silly, it's not something they could have easily predicted would be the result of their actions.

Well let's say the real islam is dead for a long long time ago already and the new generation muslims are awful.
And Turkey suffers from the same issue as well.
Following a religion feels peaceful but well in the end they are probably man-made and unfortunately not real.

>we don't tend to react emotionally to things, we are not some southern people who yell and cry and make faces all the time
you had me before that line
russians are the most emotional people except niggers and other brown people from around equator

According to a study conducted by the MI5, the more pious a Muslim is the less likely they are to be a terrorist.

Salat, beating your wife and collecting welfare is a full time job. They leave the terrorism to the kids they talk to in the mosques.

>using implying wrong

Odd.

Russian spokesmen or something blamed UK for it. WEW.

Because he probably knows it waas the CIA in an attempt to smear his relation with Erdo

This.

And it looks like you, me and the rest of the people on this site know instinctively that something isnt right.

Why should he be? His goal is to lure Turkey away from NATO.

poker face.

The game's chess not checkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeYTMKTwA

NEW THEORY

NO ONE DIED

THIS GUY'S "CORPSE PHOTO" WAS OBVIOUSLY ARRANGED... NO PROOF OF REAL WOUNDS ANYWHERE. THE AMBASSADOR EVEN SHIFTED AROUND WHILE HE WAS "DYING" SO THEY HAD TO UPDATE TIME OF "DEATH"

>not mentioning NDAA and dronestriking american citizens without trial jury evidence

oh burgers

Kubrick would be proud of their production values.

Really gets the old noggin joggin.

YOU BLEW UP YOUR OWN SHOP, GARAK!

You.
I like you.

he did nothing after shooting russian flight, why would he care about some old communist. maybe they just afraid of turkey army?

Putin can't be picky with his allies right now.

WE'LL RADICALOIZE THA MAWDERATES

That's objectively false.
Studies have shown Russians are among the most emotionless people in the world, for better or worse.

well, someone did it

link pls

because he is old school KGB. Does no one remember the pic of him as a tourist in red square when Reagan visited?

Does no one remember the dude he had killed with polonium?

This is not his first rodeo and there are plans within plans.