The Daily Stormer

Got suspended for this message:

There's a lot of counter signalling against softening the message. They don't want to become conservativism lite.

If you want race realism that isn't in-your-face offensive try socialmatter dot net.

daily stormer is overrated

(((controlled opp)))

Dang really made me think.

It really made me think even more though

He's right tho, acting offended at the fucking Dailystormer means you're in the wrong site. Go to less edgy sites like TRS and VoxDay.

>less edgy sites like TRS

Yeah, it seems like the DS won't tolerate intelligence.

TRS is moderate compared to DS, and the latter is moderate compared to IM.

Nazis have no sense of humor, thus proving Sup Forums isn't nazi.

Watch the nazi crossposters get upset.

There is a very good reason the equivalent of skinheads (SA) in post Nazi Germany got purged and replaced with the SS.
These people make you, and your party look uncouth and illegitimate.

Not like any of this matters, its a website called the daily stormer, what the fuck did you expect?

Kekd p hard senpai

Looks like they did you a favor senpai. You must have gotten lost.

Have been posting there since October but got banned only after this message.

You got suspended because you're acting like a filthy kike shit trying to advocate changing the tone and delivery style. That's what jews do and wind up usurping and taking things over. This is a jewish tactic. Stop fucking acting jewish. Maybe it's in your DNA and you are a miserable filthy kike shit yourself.

Ok?

probably this

So the Stormers aren't smart enough to be not jewed over? they need a censorship to operate?

Read about Gramsci's march through the institutions for some perspective on that.

I wish we got mods from TDS instead of the plebbitors we have.

kk. But still, censorship to control a bunch of skinheads is kinda fishy.

>belarus

Explain how your government works, I heard it still controls private industry? Is this true? I heard something about this but can't find anything on jewgle

Yes, the government controls pretty much everything trying to poke its tentacles.

>shitpost
>get suspended
>complain about it

Isn't DS about shitposting?

Even TRS will slap your shit for asking to cuck on the message, they're well aware of how dangerous it is.

So even private industry? I heard their are price controls even for shit like Mcdonalds

Fuck off you Jewish fuck

>tfw people actually use a site called "daily stormer"

stormfags are pretty gay 2bh

>The Daily Stormer

I doubt it, Mc Donalds has no problems here and many American IT companies do business but like any other post-soviet state, the gov trying to limit the business freedom, implement a tax or some shit.

What's IM?

Censorship is needed in a fascist society in order to prevent the influence of toxic jewish "ideas". It is why I don't believe in freedom of speech. We need to silence kike "intellectuals"

>voluntarily visiting stormfaggot central
anglin said himself (on b2L) that the average reader-age is ~14

Top kek, OP btfo

Iron LARP

Even NatSocs know that is a garbage website filled with shitposting fags

What about MyPostingCareer?

Stormfags always off the mark

The thirteen families aren't all Jewish

Good you dirty commie

ah yes
uzbek nationalism
the ost hardcore form of white nationalism there is

Could you fucking fucking Mongoloids post actual URLs to theses goddamn sites instead of acronyms that Joogle can't fucking find? Christ.