Should all US citizens be required to serve minimum of 2 years in the USAF?

Should all US citizens be required to serve minimum of 2 years in the USAF?
It could solve a lot of the cuck/nu-male/sjw/faggot problems going around lately.
Thoughts?

AF wouldn't need all those people though. It should include all branches.

no. we should just do what switzerland does and what we used to do.

we would have to lock up all the crazy people in mental hospitals though and put all violent niggers in jail for life

Bump

No. You'd have to have some alternative form of service as well and that's what the cucks/sjws would go through.

Stop telling people it's okay to have mental disorders.

Move the voting age to 30

Licenses required for more than 2 children

More custody to men over women because single mothers raise beta males

Don't give additional welfare money to larger families

Why af? Service should be mandatory but spread it out.

>USAF
lel the Air Force is crowded and isn't keen on taking more people. Try the Army or Marines.

These would all be great too

Ya ever man fit to serve should.

I'd be fine with 2 years mandatory physical fitness for reserves or some shit like that. Would eliminate so many problems of people falling to pieces after high school.

No because all the people you just mentioned would classify as mentally ill

If USAF is Unites States Armed Forces then what is the United States Air Force's initialism?

No.
Humanities "studies" should not receive any state funding, that would take part of most degeneracy.

>USAF
>solving cuck/nu-male/sjw/faggot problems

No, the USAF only enhances those issues, user.

I served from 1999-2005. The Air Force is composed almost entirely of literal cucks. Almost every other Airmen I knew or supervised was involved with a single mom. If it wasn't that, they were beta-orbiting a female airman in the dormitories. Oh, and many of the female airman are coal burners.

If you're a oil-driller, then you're in luck because there's plenty of thirsty black women in the USAF. Some are cute, some not so cute. But the best advice is to stay single, excersie, play vidya, and plan for your future while you're in the service.

>Should all US citizens be required to serve minimum of 2 years in the USAF?
>It could solve a lot of the cuck/nu-male/sjw/faggot problems going around lately.
>Thoughts?

Only if we do literally what you said and force everyone that hasn't served to serve.

I'd be laughing my ass off at all the 70 year old pensioners getting screamed at to... I was going to say run faster but it's more likely to not fall over and have heart attacks.

Ya I support a 2 year service but only if we force the whole population to do 2 years.

~

Conscription is fucking retarded and conscripts are as a rule retarded unprofessional only suited to be bullet sponges.

I agree with everything except the part about custody, It should be that the kid goes to the more stable parent regardless of sex, but courts should be less biased towards men

problems are complicated, nuking is easy, answer?

>nuke everything

Yes, I worded it poorly. You said what I was thinking.

>Would eliminate so many problems of people falling to pieces after high school.
Yeah because people that have served in the military never say fuck this retarded shit and return to a fitness level suitable for modern life rather than combat operations.

>Get a 96 on my ASVAB
>Go to enlist in the Air Force
>Submit medical records
>Takes a while
>Recruiter says the doctor looking at my stuff wasn't sure, sent it upstairs
>Find out a week later I've been permanently banned from serving in the military by order of the Surgeon General because of autism

What is the deal with the faggoty way they wear these hats? All tilted up forwards.

So what? People in their prime should not be +300lbs unless they can afford to do so.

>but muh freedom!
It stops being freedom when it's covered at someone else's expense.

I disagree. Beta nerds & numales are an important part of society. They raise the demand & therefore raise the pay for physical labor. They also are woman deturrent so it makes it more likely for me to attract mates. If you force a cuck to fight it'll demoralize the motivated alpha soldiers.

>So what? People in their prime should not be +300lbs unless they can afford to do so.

I'm not sure what that statements has to do with my statement that military services isn't going to do anything for overall national fitness.

>USAF
>Solving the cuck/numale/etc problem
Nigger, are you stupid?

Moreover, if you wanted to put them in a wing of the military to get basic experience, you put them in the National Guard.

Any Army bros here with good job recommendations? Scored in the 91st percentile on the ASVAB with all scores over 120, except MM which I got a 114

God no. What we should have instead is make gym class more intense or something like that.

No, as some people have actual value.
What's with military-fags and wanting to make military service mandatory?

It wouldn't do shit in the current world. We have a mandatory conscription in Finland but the people that would really stand to gain from it can just skip it with "muh depression". The same would happen in your country.

Go be armor.

To quote this one guy I knew and this is likely the smartest thing he will ever say in his life; "Why carry your weapon when your weapon can carry you?"

>getting everyone
>not just the young
No.
The young need it (especially idiots like you). Conscripting middle and old age people is just a waste of time.

>Conscription is fucking retarded and conscripts are as a rule retarded unprofessional only suited to be bullet sponges.
Then you definitely qualify as one.

You aren't a citizen until you take an oath.
You would have to give up your sovereignty in order to become a citizen.

To become a volunteer servant of the US Government is pretty silly.

He means armed forces not air force I'm pretty sure.

>being forced to fight for the ZOG
Good Lord no.

Because being responsible for the well-being of your country puts some things into perspective.

No. The USAF is filled with those fucks already.

>You aren't a citizen until you take an oath.
Oaths are meaningless. People break them as soon as it's convenient.

Have strict rules and someone who does an evaluation. Only disabled or otherwise ill people would be exempt.

Just have it be a 3 month straight service.

>Because being responsible for the well-being of your country puts some things into perspective.
Speaking as a civil servant: no it doesn't.

I have never got why some people think saying magic words matters.

>be in military
>full of shitty people
>they actually wanted to be here
>"Lets force people to join the military"

Yeah, this is a terrible idea.

Sounds like the kind of idea that someone who has never served in the military would come up with.

The air force no. Boot camp is a fucking joke even more so now than when I went through it. Everyone should have to go through real SOI and do two years in the legitimate suck before they get to pick a branch and if they are lucky a MOS. It's would flush out so many of the faggots, retards and, welfare queens that any branch and career field would feel like fucking PleasantVill afterwards. But to answer the intent of your question I think mandatory legitimate civil service should be required along with paying property taxes to have the vote.

So you think the military should be defunded and the money put towards foreign aid and helping refugees?

The military teaches you how to basic man shit and generally not be a pussy.

Unless of course you join the Air Force in which case it will probably exacerbate those weak traits

>Minimum of two years

What are you, a fucking faggot or something?

It should be four years of required service.

yes yes good goyim, die for israel

Require that everyone, at least once in their life, go hunt, kill, prepare and eat an animal.

That would make this country a better place.

They're usually the same faggots that are attracted to magical thinking. Usually very religious types that feel more than think.

Honestly yes. There are flaws sure but honestly a conscripted military is on the whole a net positive for any Representative democracy.

No
I'd fight and die for my country
My government can eat a dick though

I definitely believe you should have to serve to vote, but I don't believe it should be mandatory across the board. If you don't want to serve you shouldn't have to. As a vet, I wouldn't want shitheads who were forced to sign up beside me in a firefight frankly.
I also believe you should be allowed to quit at any time, as long as you're not deployed. Shoot deserters who run away on deployment, but once back, you should be able to quit any time.
Basically Heinlein's Starship Troopers.

Yes but I think liberals would probably just off themselves.
>inb4 this is a problem?
I was trying to explain to my cousin how racism is pretty prevalent in the military or at least in my unit but it's good natured and done for bants and not malicious like liberals make it out to be and she just got assblasted out of this universe.

Lol but the air force is already made up of those people.

Oh fuck no. We'd be better off burning it than spending it on foreign aid or refugees.

That matters little in regards to citizenship. You certainly aren't a citizen at birth, which is the point.

Well there are some fucknuggets who unironically want that. Do you think these people would hold those same opinions after being stationed in a foreign country?

>96
hey retard lol. How did you not know that autism would dq you?
-98 masterrace

>all these bluepillers that think the American military fights for American interests anymore.
Don't even just don't.

>You certainly aren't a citizen at birth
Yes I am. I was born in the country by other legal citizens and am legally by extension a citizen. I've never taken an oath and never intend to.

But I'd do it in a heartbeat for a fat stack of cash.

This is up there with the most retarded posts I see on Sup Forums.

The military is like a supermassive corporation with hundreds of different departments and there are like 5 or 6 departments that are actually dangerous. The rest of the available jobs are like normal fucking civilian jobs and many even have you sitting behind a desk. It's almost stupid not to join the military for four years nowadays because the benefits are insane (free college) plus you can save your money and pick up a skill before heading into the civilian world.

I'd like to hear a serious argument against joining a branch as a supply clerk or admin for four years especially when we're not at war so you can get out and use the GI bill.

Putting a fuck ton of violent niggers (basically 80% of your nigger population) in prisons for life is really expensive. Why not just... you know?

>Do you think these people would hold those same opinions after being stationed in a foreign country?
No, because if that happened then there's no chance any of that money would be going to them, meaning they worked for nothing. That's why people work jobs: money.

wrong dude.

Take a technical job (computers, intel) with a large bonus and 3yr contract. Go airborne but not ranger in your contract if you can.
Don't go mechanic, supply, any combat mos outside of infantry.
The more technical and difficult your job is the better you will be treated, the better your leadership will be and you will have to do like 5% the amount of bs other moss's have to do.

All branches open...

Yes... it would breed a new Switzerland. Americans forced to deal with being cucked by a superior would be great.

No more of this bullshit entitlement. Right'ies would actually know what it's like to be anally fucked.

Lefties would know what hard work is like.

Both would realize that strengthening the military is stupid.

the military needs janitors and cooks too.

Air Force is by far the most chucked branch with the army marines and navy close runner ups.

no, it wouldn't help at all
the military would still exclude everybody who received even minor mental health treatment in the distant past

they don't want people like us, they'd rather hire a bunch of white women to use as cannon fodder

>he didn't get a 99 on 10th grade material
Thankfully you're not serving we don't need illiterates.

Go be a papa because mikes are about to not be necessary anymore.

Do I have to wait for WWIII in order to get a waiver for my autism?

I didn't enlist out of college for money bud.
Some people want to take an active roll in stopping the shitbags.

It has nothing to do with danger and everything to do with working for a machine run by people that openly hate you.
I'm not contributing to a society that demoralizes real Americans while our nation gets stuffed full of forieners.
If the beaners like gibs so much they can die for Isreal.

Citizenship is literally voluntary servitude. You can't volunteer as a newborn baby.

Every male should have at least 1 year in the military.

My guess is the chAir Force only wants "bright" people. The Army will take anyone, as long as they're not criminal.

i'd love to, I tried to but unfortunately I was diagnosed with (((ADHD))) and (((Major Depressive Disorder))) at the age of 11
eleven

my fate was sealed at age eleven by the incompetent cucks who "raised" me

>Citizenship [sit-uh-zuh n-ship, -suh n-]
>noun
>1. The state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.
>2. The character of an individual viewed as a member of society; behavior in terms of the duties, obligations, and functions of a citizen: an award for good citizenship.

This is the real definition of citizen. I'm number 1, baby!

>I didn't enlist out of college for money bud.
>Some people want to take an active roll in stopping the shitbags.
Couldn't get a job doing anything better than flipping burgers?

The AF has an mos where you work at a gym handing out sports equipment and towels and then at night you rerack the free weights. The AF has the lowest standards

What about some Starship Troopers shit?

OP here, in my post USAF = United States Armed Forces, not Air Force. Sorry.

>Stop telling people it's okay to have mental disorders.
I suppose state unis could have their funding cut for having gender studies courses, but that's about all the government can do about this.
>Move the voting age to 30
Yeah, no. There's a reason it's not 21 anymore. Old enough to get drafted and shot for Uncle Sam, old enough for trial as an adult, old enough to vote for your laws and politicians. That's something "the people" decided, and they've got the second to make sure it stays that way.
You will not draft one of my sons into war without his generation having some form of say-so within my lifetime. I will die before this happens.
>Licenses required for more than 2 children
>If you have 3 children, whether or not one of them stays with you is transitory based on who is and isn't in office.
Dunno how you're intending to pass THAT particular law, but best of luck to you, sir.
>More custody to men over women because single mothers raise beta males
Would this actually change anything? It's to my naive mind that, in lower class families where this is actually a severe problem, the father is hardly fighting for the privilege of raising (or even seeing) his spawn. The issue is the divorce/adultery itself, not who's favored in the custody hearings afterwards.
>Don't give additional welfare money to larger families
Yes. This one's a good start.

I get this to some extent, but not for the reason you think. For a lot of these kids, you'd need a year before they were even fit for our military. Our performance standards are relatively high. L33thax and his raid guild would probably need all of that time just wearing off all those nights with a 2 liter of soda.

I can definitely get behind the idea of a one-year, mandatory boot camp though. Whip these little faggots into SHAPE!

>army
>not cucked
What did OP mean by this? Surely he knows bowing down to the government and sucking its cock in the most servile of ways is the very definition of being cucked.

Why do we allow 3rd worlders to post here again?

I don't think something so homoerotic can be considered "cucked".
>tfw no qtp1 admiral to cuddle in the hull and assure that none of those missiles are coming for us.

How would any of that ``definition'' apply to a newborn child?

Alright well you can have your steadfast moral compass, I'll take the free healthcare and free college

You sound like a vegan who won't wear leather shoes

They're buying your patriotism.

well, maybe not the air force since you need a bit of intelligence to perform there.
maybe they should try the army or the marines. no intelligence necessary.

>"I wonder if they just bought my patriotism?" Thought user, as he walked into his first day of classes at university. His school was a five minute walk from the apartment that is also being paid for in part by the GI bill, and the VA was also within reasonable driving distance.

"I hope they don't make fun of me on the internet for being in the military, I guess I really was just a pawn for Israel this whole time"

Still mad I got kicked out of Navy boot camp because of my kidneys

Yes, Mandatory 2-yrs military service prior to 21st birthday.

When they become an adult, they have the rights, privileges and duties of a citizen.

I didn't take a citizenship exam or anything like it, nor did any of the other natural born citizens I know.

You lost the argument faggot, get over it.

Absolute BS. They announced they need 350k extra

>leaf

>Getting more people on welfare

Fuck off.

Why USAF? Send them to the Marines and either make men of them or break them. AF doesn't need them.

I think AF stands for Armed Forces in thus case.

Only people who wish to procreate should be allowed to marry. Divorce illegal until the children are emancipated. Logical and constitutional.