Anyone else praying for a terrorist attack tomorrow?

Anyone else praying for a terrorist attack tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvoEbQHdJQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, especially in uk

It's gonna b dat bus thing x1000 in london.

Kekget.

Hope so. London needs a wakeup call.

>Wishing for death for people on X-Mas
When did Sup Forums go so edgy?

it surpassed edgy long ago

Many of us are so sick of this retarded boring world full of retarded boring people. Personally I really want a nuclear war NOW

M U N I C H

What you need is to leave this site if it's really ruining your mental capabilities.
Like look at you, you want an nuclear war so you can be entertained. And no, there are no boring people in the world. You say that since you stay around people who say about the same thing over and over again. And thus as you read this you get triggered inside since no one gives you a reality slap since you are departed from reality.

Your mind goes into a stage since you have begun bored of reality, you wish that you wanted to end but the death isn't the way to go.
You need to go user. Your whole life isn't about politics.

No, I'm not a muslim... You piece of trash.

I want a big happening but I also don't want christmas to be eternally ruined with having to pay empty tributes in remembrance of the people killed for the rest of time

If singles there will be a terrorist attack in Cornwall

There have always been anons that are ready for happenings any day.
You seem new.

I've been thinking about this, isn't New Years Eve more likely? Nobody's really out on Christmas day, not in the numbers they are for New Years

To be ready=/=wanting

Shall we roll for it? I feel his presence.

Checked.. so it begins.

Wew, good thing I'm visiting family in Oxfordshire for the holidays instead of being alone in Cornwall

kek does not will it. a false flag by a (((christian))) sect is likely though

nope. duubs do not declare a happening. it takes better digits than a 1/10 chance to speak for our lord and savior

Nuclear war is a little to far, I mostly just want Europe to wake up before they turn into America 2: No guns addition.

no because im not a sadistic little cunt

fuck you

Tel Aviv

Gigantic, festering, leftist shitholes like London will never wake up, not for anything. Neither will any other big cities like Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin.

Did you mess the memo?

What if you're one of the victims of a bomb blast?

then in my last moment, Id marvel over the fact that Im one of the lucky few in history to die such an incredible death

you made a bunch of false assumptions about me

sorry dr. schlomo, comment disregarded

in this moment he is enlightened, not by some false holiday that brings families together, but by the nuclear fire shining brightly upon his visage

Fucking kek'd and check'd

I wanna see ISIS get obliterated. But they'll just keep coming back because poor people in that region are fucking retards

The point of a christmas attack is that people are IN, imagine if ISIS shot up multiple christmas parties in say, Texas or Nebraska. There'd be a new crusade in no time.

Are rednecks going to drive their trucks over the ocean and into the holy land?

I wonder how rotten your soul has to be to wish, no pray on Christmas for a terrorist attack.

>leaf

>dutch
>human
youtube.com/watch?v=dvoEbQHdJQM

It'll certainly be interesting, even with no injuries (apart from the attacker)

I find it hard to believe that after this year that nothing will happen

Portland Oregon.
Rolling

If kek blesses this post the Eiffel tower has a truck filled with explosives driven into its support sometime between twelve and 7.

Soul?? How weak your brain must be to belive in spooky ghosts and magic sky lords lol

And rich people over here love to fund those retards.

The one time of year I'm in London, just fuck my shit up allah

Somewhere unexpected like Seoul.

my digits say London

what did kek mean by this?

Kek called, he said "OP is a faggot".

Checked and keked my man. Let His will be done.

Wew I just realized that already a year has happened since we were discussing the possibility of an attack on Christmas... What a great year guise, love y'all.

Yeah it's gotten quite stale

Why would they target London? chances are no Europeans will be harmed.

You're just sick, m8.

>I hate my pathetic, miserable life but i'm too lazy to change it, therefore everyone else in the world should suffer an agonizing end to their lives to make me feel better

Literally fucking kill yourself.

Police raided and busted a suicide bombing plot yesterday. St. Paul's cathedral here in Melbourne was named as a target for a Christmas day terror attack...

It's probably the worst possible time for an attack, not too many people are going to be out in public fucking about.

Except when there's hundreds of people crammed into a church.

Good man, Latvia is official on USA list of "Do Not Bomb"

Some of you guys are cool.

Don't go to the North Pole tomorrow